• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Too old now to recapture my youth

• Thread starterannen
  • Start date
you don't have to be so hard on yourself, you'll find the guys here and R/T less judgmental on looks and more appreciative of a good woman I have friends your age and size and we party very well, in fact they get a lot more attention than me most of the time.

African/black guys we see at the clubs think big is the sign of real womanhood.

Last edited by a moderator:

annen said:
just three? xxxx =p

just three in round 1 of our fucking

my hubby would fill your holes with cum and then i would make him lick you clean

hot wife in cocoa said:
my hubby would fill your holes with cum and then i would make him lick you clean

mmmm nice thought!

:yumyum:

Anne, i love mature mwf, got one myself, and be happy do you

great pics

where in the UK?

This has gone on long enough, she is sad and so are all the replies that think shes hot, its pitifull.

sak1121 said:
This has gone on long enough, she is sad and so are all the replies that think shes hot, its pitifull.

thanks!!!

cumbox said:
Well girl, it does not look like you will be getting your pussy stretched or well filled by some complete stranger,pity, you are missing a lot of randy fun and pleasure.

All you can do is carry on looking at the video's and playing with your dildoes, remember how it used to be in the distance past.

Your snag is that you have traded Love for Lust, excitement for security. Sure you love your husband and you will not do anything that will upset him nor would cheat on him. He as provided you with love, tenderness and safety for all these years.Join this with the fact that you never go anywhere without him means that you never get the chance to be out on your own to spread your thighs for anyone else. Somehow I don't think that he would like to see you with someones elses sperm running down your legs and well chewed nipples.

One question.... if you got the chance to have fun and get hard fucked without your husband knowing would you take it, would you risk it? Would you open wide and enjoy?

mmm I would yes I guess

Anne is looking for help and most responses are from people concerned with their own pleasure. Anne, one day you'll make a decision that will stimulate the pleasure centers in your own brain. That decision will be to improve your health and longevity. With that will come more mobility and elevated self esteem. Since we are all alone in the hospital bed (and casket) it doesn't much matter what others say. It is all about you, inside. Make the move to a healthier YOU in 2009, and 2010 will be full of parties and vacations or at least long walks with energy to spare! (South Beach Diet worked for me I lost almost 40# and feel great!). You're tough! Hang in there. I believe you can do it!

Anne, you are a sexy woman! I myself am a heavier black man and do enjoy the couple of bbws. If I lived in the UK, I would love to be good friend with you and hubby. Am sure we would all have a good time! BigMiles

I know this may be late in posting, but I am on the opposite end of the spectrum, being very small. I have been passed over by blackmen for heavier women such as yourself. So, as long as you get yours....

Users who are viewing this thread