Took My Slut Wife To the Movies

• Thread starterPooch
  • Start date

Pooch

Slut Lover!
Beloved Member
May 11, 2006
I pick you up and you are dressed as I commanded. A very short white pleaded skirt , barely covering ur cheeks, with white thong, and a tight pastel pink low cut belly top with spaghetti straps, no bra, with matching pink 4 inch fuck me pumps. I tell you how much the sight of u pleases me. I tell you that I am taking my cock slut to a movie. before we enter I pinch and pull on ur your nipples to get them extra hard. Every pair of male eyes notices you looking like a street walker next to the large black Adonis. as I by the tickets from the young white, I c him staring at you and I ask him if there is a special price tickets for Black Cock Sluts? his jaw drops, and he gets me 2 adults. As we are walking toward the ticket taker I purposely drop the tickets, and say loud enuf for some to hear pick them up proper Slut. you do so bending at the waste, giving everyone a a view as your skirt rides up. We go to the line, and we start to walk to our theatre, I notice a couple of guys close behind you obviously staring at the wonderful view, and I ask if they like how my Married White ***** looks, and I pull up ur skirt to give them a good view of ur ass in thong. The movie is not fairly crowded but if find us a row sparsely filled. We sit down and the previews start and I begin to trace my finger up and down ur right thigh ever so slowly. I lean in toward your ear, and whisper “go now to the ladies room and remove your thong and return quickly” you do so and return and the movie starts. immediately I start running my finger up an down ur thigh, getting to the sensitive inside part and find ur juicy cunt slit, and begin to play with it. I notice you moan and I whisper “you are not to cum slut, or u will be severely punished, tell me when you are close” For two hours we watch the movie and I continuosly tease ur lips ever so slowly with my finger, exploring all around your wet juicy slut hole, and rubbing ur clit., only stopping (bout 10 times) when you tell me you are almost there. About 30 min before the end, you whisper “please master, let me cum, please I beg u master” but I do nothing but take my other hand and pinch and pull ur rock hard nipples, and I take ur hand an put it over my bulge, reminding you of what awaits you!. The movie ends, and during the credits I manage to slip 2 fingers under you and into ur White Married Slut Hole. We do not stop until the last credit has finished. I tell you to get up, and my fingers are sloppy with ur cooze and smell like ur Cock Craving Cunt. You ask to clean them like a proper slut, but I say no. We walk out, and I notice the same 2 kids from before, and tell them to smell my wet fingers, and that they are drenched with fresh Tennessee Married Slut juice.
In front of them I hold my fingers up to you and command you to clean them proper you Married White *****, and you do. I tell you to tell these kids what you need now more than anything in the world? “My Masters Huge Black cock” you tell them, and I pull up your skirt again for them this time showing ur Sloppy cunt dripping your wet slime down ur thighs. Tell them *****, where do you need this Black Cock? “My Pussy”. How bad do you need it there Slut? “I need it so bad” What will you do for me to get it tonight Slut? “Anything Master” Where else do you need my cock u Married *****? “Ohhh my mouth, please can I take it in my mouth now” Will you let me fuck your throat so you gag on it slut? “OMG yess please, I want that so bad” Tell these boys where else do you want, no need my cock tonight? “oh please in Your Ass master” Who else is allowed in that ass u Cock *****? “only you no other cocks, unlike my slutty pussy”
Would you get on your knees now and suck both of these kids cocks to get some cock tonight you Married White Fuckin Pig Slut *****? “oh may I please master”...sorry boys and we walk out.