TorontoBULL for your wife

• Thread starterTorontoDUDE
  • Start date

TorontoDUDE

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 1, 2007
TorontoDUDE is a BULL for your wife

I am a true REAL BULL living in Toronto for your wife...This is NOT about me getting laid , girls I can get, WIVES turn me on I love meeting married couples.There is that awkward first hello as you both size me up as her intended lover as you indoctrinate me into her playful side.... when I kiss her , her heart races , as does yours, watching as I take possession of her.As she sucks me like a carefull pro u are strangely proud of her, u know the joy I taste when I have dived between her legs . Mostly you watch as she slides herself down on my stiff one and grinds... we are gone , she is only focused on the cock. I begin to feel that familiar twinge in the head of my cock .. she senses this and her passions soar ..I unload my chunks .

A few words about myself: I was told I'm attractive but it's up to you to decide. I'm 38 yo,shaved head ,blue eyes. Long and thick with a lot of stamina.I am circumsized. I am very athletic that I am totally alcohol , drug free/non smoker. I guarantee discretion, non-involvement in your personal life, no head games.I'm looking for a real short/long term relationship. I'm honest,polite and when it comes to sex, I'm not shy. I will not waste your time.Like you I am concerned about disease/safety,hopefully with chemistry(which can happen very suddenly) we will establish boundaries we all like Please ask for my face picture. I'll be more than happy to send you one. I'm looking for a long term relationship based on trust and mutual respect. I am a Leo which means your pleasure comes first.....guaranteed

Attachments

• LastNight---1.jpg
    LastNight---1.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 1,399
  • Mark.jpg
    Mark.jpg
    1.5 KB · Views: 3,303
  • mark runners.jpg
    mark runners.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 886
  • markApril07.jpg
    markApril07.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 1,202
  • Markchinesefiredrill.jpg
    Markchinesefiredrill.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 1,096
just some more pics with wives

TorontoDUDE is a BULL for good wholesome fun

Attachments

• MarkHotellick.jpg
    MarkHotellick.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 736
  • markpussylick.jpg
    markpussylick.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 786
  • usdoing it.JPG
    usdoing it.JPG
    36.4 KB · Views: 727
Love that pic of her getting it from behind as the other guy eats her. I've enjoyed that view many times.

ha thank HER

loved fucking her over and over

Excellent pics. Definitely the kind of Bull that any woman would love to be with. And any cuck husband would be jealous of. Keep up the fucking good work !

Hi,
We live in NYC, my wife is a 34 year old, from ecuador, real hot. Would love you to be our first

Fuck my wife

Hi,
We live in NYC, my wife is a 34 year old, from ecuador, real hot. Would love you to be our first

love to serve

send me details and lets get your wive done

Hey TorontoBULL. You still around??