• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Totally New Experience!!!

• Thread starterstubbyhubby36
  • Start date

stubbyhubby36

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 15, 2006
Thanks to a schedule switch by my employer I have been moved from day shift (7-3) to night shift (11-7). The end result has been my wife being home alone for the last 4 nights and boy did it get interesting!!

Thursday: The first night was uneventful. Even though we lead a cuck lifestyle she and I are very close and she called several times throughout the night complaining of not being able to sleep because she was alone in the bed. I mentioned that I was OK if she had company but the issue was not really discussed because it was the middle of the night and she was tired and groggy.

Friday: After I had been at work about an hour my cell phone rang. I answered it and it was my wife. She said "I took your advice" and instructed me to turn on the speaker phone option on my cell and listen in. For the next 30 minutes I listened to the sounds of sucking and fucking as an unseen and unknown man enjoyed himself with my wife. After I heard him grunting and moaning (I assume from cumming LOL) the line went dead. About 10 minutes later the phone rang again and it was her calling back to see if I enjoyed it. I informed her that I had a raging hard-on. She giggled and told me that the guy was staying the night to keep her company, told me good night and hung up. By the time I got home the next morning he had already left.

Saturday: A repeat of Friday night except that the second call-back was a second fuck session. This time, as he fucked her, she talked to me on the phone giving me a play-by-play and telling me how great of a fuck her was. I thought I was going to cum in my pants. Again, the next morning he was already gone.

Sunday: Again, a repeat. This time they left the phone where I could listen in and hear him telling her to suck his cock and lick his balls. They got a little creative and laid the phone near thier crotches and I could hear his balls slap her ass on each thrust and after some muffled grunts from him I could hear a sloppy squishing as he pumped his cock in her. Again, when she called back later it was for a second fuck session. And again, when I arrived home he was already gone.

Monday: Again the phone rang around an hour after I got to work but I was suprised to hear his voice not hers. I listened as he described her sucking his cock and licking his balls. Every few moments he would ask her if she liked sucking his cock and I could hear the muffled "Uh-huh" she made inbetween slurping sounds. After about 10 minutes he asked her if she was hungry and again she uttered a "uh-huh" inbetween slurps. He asked me if I wanted him to cum in her mouth and I said I did. He then asked if I wanted her to eat his cum and again I said I did. After a few more moments he said "Here it comes!" and started grunting and moaning. I could hear the sloppy slurping sounds she was making as she sucked down his cum. After he came he told me that she had swallowed all of his load and was milking his cock for every last drop and licking it from his slit.

After he finished cumming he handed her the phone and I listened as he ate her pussy and she moaned and talked to me about it. After about 5 minutes she said he was going to fuck her and laid the phone down for me to listen in. He fucked her for a really long time (I assume because he had just came) and she was moaning and cumming a lot. Finally after about 20 minutes I heard him grunt and moan as he came again. A few seconds later the phone went dead. This time there was no call-back, I assume because they fell asleep. Again, when I got home this morning, he was gone.

This has been a wild experience. Until Thursday night I had never experienced listening in as she got fucked before. Listening as they fucked and visualizing what it looked like was a phenomenally erotic and exciting experience.

She has refused to tell me who he is and I have decided to accept that. She did inform me that he has a thick cock about 8 inches (more than twice my size) and that he is 26 years old. This lets me know that he is somebody new and not a guy she has been with before. She also told me that she invited him to come over every night that I work and "keep her company" for the night and he has said that he will.

I guess I have a lot more nightly phone calls to look forward to :D

BTW, in case you are wondering, I work by myself so there is no real risk of anybody overhearing.

Not really a true update. I was off last night and will be off again tonite. I was supposed to work 3-11 tomorrow night but I called and switched so I can work 11-7 instead. :D So starting tomorrow night there will be 5 nights in a row that she will have an all-night visitor. This is the most she has fucked another guy in quite some time and I am loving it.

I included a few pics for ya.

Tonite makes my 4th night in a row working the 3rd shift. I am actually at work right now. I just hung up the cell phone from listening to them fuck. It is still just as exciting as the first time.

She has taken to writing down my schedule for him so that he knows which nights I will be gone. She said he usually shows up about 10 minutes after I leave. Last night as I left for work I noticed a truck sitting in a small parking lot with it's park lights on just down from my street, so I think he has taken to sitting and watching for me to leave and heading to the house as soon as I am gone.

I called her right after I got here because my boss left a note for me telling me that I have to work all 7 days next week, three 3-11's and four 11-7's. When I told her she giggled and told him that he could come over every night next week (he was already there in the background). She told me to be sure and write down my schedule and bring it home in the morning so she can pass it along to him. I can hardly believe the way that this has gone or that I am actually passing along my schedule for him to know when I will not be around so he can have his way with her.

This is turning into one of the most awesome experiences we have had in quite some time. After we moved back home she became very conservative, not wanting to reveal her new lifestyle to our friends from back before we moved away. When we lived in other places she was always open about it because we didn't know anyone. Apparenly this guy isbeing very discrete because she seems totally uninhibited with him and doesn't seem to have any plans of slowing up with him.

The last 2 nights have been a new twist in this experience. On both occasions I awoke from my pre-work nap to find my wife in the midst of preparing for a night out. He took her out to a local nightclub for dancing and drinks and they returned home afterwards for the usual fucking, however there were no phone calls last night or tonite for me to listen in.

The aspect of him and her going out together is both exciting and a little scary. We moved back to our hometown area 6 years ago and she has always kept her playing around under wraps and required the guys to be discrete because we live and grew up in a small town (less than 3000 people). The fact that she is going to the largest and most popular night club with him where she will undoubtedly be seen by people we know and grew up with puts a whole new twist on the situation.

I can't imagine that it will be more than a day or two before someone approaches me to inform me that they saw my wife, dressed like a slut (see-thru tops and miniskirts have bee the standard), out on the town having drinks and dirty dancing with a guy 10 years younger than her and I don't know how I am going to respond.

Part of me wants to just let it all out and let it become known that my wife is screwing around with my knowledge and blessing. I am sure that once word speads thru our little gossip-driven community that she will be labeled the town slut. However, I am not entirely unhappy with that thought. As soon as word spreads, I am sure guys will be coming out of the wordwork to see if they can get in her pants and quite frankly I like that idea. The more the better.

On the flip side, I have enjoyed the whole "nobody knows" thing. Her whole personna of "good girl by day, hotwife by night" has been quite alluring and enjoyable. To see her stand in a group of people and talk as if she is one of them, knowing how they would react if they knew she regularly fucks other men is quite erotic.

I guess either way it is a win-win situation but I hate to lose the secretly screwing around factor.

Attachments

• a1.jpg
    a1.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 1,229
  • b1.jpg
    b1.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 1,684
  • c.jpg
    c.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 1,033
Last edited by a moderator:
Look forward to hearing more of your stories. Maybe you coculd post a pic of your wife?

I love it when my wife calls me. Maybe i should get a job on the third shift

could be a boss or co-worker?

brutus6967 said:
could be a boss or co-worker?

That thought crossed my mind. I work in a small office with 3 other guys and I am sure it is none of them, but it is possible that one of the guys that work the other areas is the guy. Our facility has about 100 employees that work various shifts so it is very possible that it is one of them.

To be honest, I think she is getting off on seeing me so turned on from knowing that she is getting laid on a near nightly basis by a guy that I am not permitted to know who he is. When I ask her who he is she giggles and says that is "her secret" and leaves it at that.

I didn't get to switch shifts Thursday night but I worked 3rd shift again last night and spent 1.5 hours listening to them go at it. He really worked her over. He didn't cum one time during the entire hour and a half until the very end and he had her cumming and cumming. I counted 7 orgasms that I could tell occured from the noises she made, God knows how many times she came otherwise LOL.

I work again tonight, tomorrow night and Monday night, so she is essentially going to spend the entire weekend getting laid by this unknown man and I am going to listen in on every thrust, groan and moan they make. I am getting hard just thinking about it. :D

tuppinsinmo said:
Part of me wants to just let it all out and let it become known that my wife is screwing around with my knowledge and blessing. I am sure that once word speads thru our little gossip-driven community that she will be labeled the town slut. However, I am not entirely unhappy with that thought. As soon as word spreads, I am sure guys will be coming out of the wordwork to see if they can get in her pants and quite frankly I like that idea. The more the better.

You know it depends on what kind of men you want fucking your wife. If she really wants men that have a bit of class and not the town drunks that can't get a good looking woman then letting everyone is town will bring out those guys, but the one's with class won't touch her. Here is why, men who have some class will not want to embrass their families or lose there good jobs, they will be worried about carrying STD's home to their wife's. They will not want to be assocated with a woman that every one else already has. So yes she will get pleanty of fucks that is true, but only the losers, and low lifes will be intrested after awhile. That is why all most every true hotwife, mixs with peole of simlair life choices, such as swingers, or they go to towns away from there own to play unless they live in a big city. A good deal of the ones that have a little class themselves do not use the bars to pick up men, as guys in a bar only want to drink and get a fuck. The trouble is a ***** makes a lousy fuck. They may go to a nice club and pick someone up off the dance floor, but usualy use the same club all the time as that way they are asocated with only one group of people that know what they do. Very few do meetings in there homes unless it is a guy who is a regular fuck partner. Oh and that is why many only have one or two regular fuck partners.
Fantasy is one thing, but when it becomes real life, most women do not want their neighbors and freinds, and family thinking they are a ***** who wants to fuck there husbands. In a small town that could and would likely end really bad, with some wife beating the shit out of her, or a bullet in her head. Wifes sitting at home while there husbands go out to the bar might put up with it, but when they catch them cheating, read the news, watch dateline, 48 hours, they end up very mad, and often they take action besides a divorce. LIke the old saying if you shit in your own back yard you are bound to step in it.
Play the game smart, unless your really ready to be nothing more then a pimp married to a *****. Which some couples do like and enjoy. Yet reading what you wrote sounds to me like your wife still wants to be a Lady but play, not the town tramp. I don't mean offense, just giving you some food for thought, I come from a small town and have seen what I just explained happen more then once.

I don't mean to give the impression that she fucks anybody and everybody. It isn't like that at all. Where we live, a woman that has been with more than a few guys in her entire life gets classified as a *****. You must understand, in this town of less than 3000 people there are at least 13 churches, the police force is only 5 officers and we only have 2 stop lights. It is the perfect example of a sleepy little country town.

My wife does not mess with married men either. In our 14+ years of marriage, she has only been with a few married guys and it was always in a swinger setting in which the wife was involved.

In spite of my "coming out of the woodwork" comment, I don't want to give the impression that she fucks any and all guys. I would like to emphasize that I said "to see if they can get in her pants." Watching the pursuit is half of the fun.

I guess my excitement stems from the fact that after 6 years of being back in this one-horse town with only the occasional cuckold activity it would be nice to see her more heavily and openly pursued. Before we moved back here we lived in the Charlotte, NC area and the Pittsburgh area. Discretion was not so necessary because we didn't know anybody and there were a lot more guys to choose from. After 9 years of very regular activity it has slowed to a creep the last 6 years due to the conservative environment of our town.

Hey Stubby, I've loved all your posts! I'm new here, but you might want to read my story (called My (real) Story) before
you let this get too much out of hand. Sounds like you guys have a very solid relationship, but the no calls the last coupla nights and the fact that he's now taking her out to places kinda indicates that he is developing feelings for her, and that's not good. Because no matter how good of a husband you are to her, and no matter how faithful she is (in love) to you, once this happens there's no way she won't be comparing you two in terms of who she really wants to be with. While that idea may be exciting now, it won't be later if and when she tells you to get lost. So just keep a good handle on things, OK buddy? Let her know how much you love her, take some time off work so that you two can have time alone, just you and her, and do things for her that nobody else knows about, things she likes, and what attracted her to you in the first place. I don't want to see a nice guy lose a wonderful wife like yours..

Users who are viewing this thread