• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Totally New to Experience

• Thread starterRobert C.
  • Start date

Robert C.

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 31, 2009
I Found this site by chance and wanted to chat with people who might understand my feelings toward my girl Jillian (I call her Jill). We have been dating seven months. She is a second year student at the University of Maryland and I am in my third year.

I knew she was dating another guy when we met, and she told me
upfront that she plans to give herself to the guy that offers the best for the
future.

So far sexually we have played around, she has let me shoot cum on her tummy and her tits and she gives a blow job that takes your breath among other things away. I believe her when she says that she is doing the same for Mike, the otherguy. It is a turn on for me when I call her for a date and she tells me she is going out or better yet, her dorm mate, Linda, says that she is out with Mike.

Jill likes to call me after she gets back from her date and tell me over the
phone, what her and Mike did.

This has been fine for the past months, but the thing is I just received
acceptance into a college in South Carolina for the last two years of my BA and then this school has the MA program I am looking for. Jill naturally was not happy and when I said that I would really try to make up to see her very often.

She told me that I might be very busy once you leave. The sexy smile told me
that she meant busy with Mike.

We have talked alot about the future and I told her I still want to be one of
her "guys" even long distance. We both read some of the sharing and cuckold
sites on our times alone in our dorm and she sees how excited I get when I read a story about a girl dating other guys while her number one boyfriend is away.

A couple of weeks ago she asked me if I would be jealous if she dated Mike while I was in South Carolina. I kissed her and told her that she is "single" and can date who she wants but it would give me a unstoppable woody to have her continue to date when I was not near her to give her the attention she needs. She saw the bulge this topic created. Jill asked me what if she began only dating Mike. I have to admit I got a lot harder. I told her her its her choice.

I have talked with her dorm mate, Linda, and she is biased in this case. Her
fiance is best friends with Mike, so she told me if I leave Jill, she won't sad,
because this would just clear the way for Mike.

I have met Mike, he knows I am a year behind him and he is already planning a lucrative money making career in business (his dad has money), while I am
looking a grad school. He is arrogant and thinks he is the answer to Jill's
desires. This angers me but it also gives me erotic dreams of him making "a lot
of progress with her" while I am gone and thinking that he would have the inside track to getting her "virginity".

The other night, we were fooling around in my room and before I shot my load and satisfied her by fingering her clit, (She cums very quickly especially if she uses a cream to make it more sensitive); she came out a told me that "she might not be a virgin" by the time I finish time in South Carolina. I told her, as I shot my load that I would love to put my penis in a well love vagina.

I know that last statement could be considered "cum or orgasm talk" but I really feel that way and want to let her know in the plainest way possible that I would love her to continue to date Mike while I am gone, and when she is ready to start sleeping with him. She loves romance so either Mike or I would have to work on getting her into bed.

I would like to get ideas and share what will happen in the future, once I head off to school in September.

Sorry about rambling, I am a little nervous.

Robert
:)

You guys are pretty young. I think it is a very open field for all involved. Anything can happen. She seems to be enjoying her part and thinking about teasing you a lot while you are gone. However, who knows what eventually she is going to do? She might end up moving in with another guy or go home after graduation and marry her HS seewtheart. Good luck anyway, sounds like an interesting start.

FrankCuck said:
You guys are pretty young. I think it is a very open field for all involved. Anything can happen. She seems to be enjoying her part and thinking about teasing you a lot while you are gone. However, who knows what eventually she is going to do? She might end up moving in with another guy or go home after graduation and marry her HS seewtheart. Good luck anyway, sounds like an interesting start.

Folks shoot cum all over her, but she has not been fucked yet. Sounds like what virginity used to be in the old days in Latin America.

Nevertheless, I worry about a guy that wants to be a cuck at such a young age. IMHO, cuckolding comes later when the marriage is getting old and stale.

In any event, I am certain she will give her pussy to the guy she loves the least. She will not give the pussy to the guy she loves the most.

Robert, I'm myself waiting to be cucked, so I might not be the best person in here to seek for advice. I'd say keep the ball rolling and see what happens. Keep updating.

I would be careful here. From your description, she wants to marry money and not anyone who she actually loves. I pity Mike if he marries her.
Have fun with her, but don't marry her.

AngleBaby said:
I would be careful here. From your description, she wants to marry money and not anyone who she actually loves. I pity Mike if he marries her.
Have fun with her, but don't marry her.

My thoughts exactly. Have all the fun you want, she doesn't sound like a keeper.

Date Last Night

I had a date with Jill last night and we went to a party on campus. Her room mate Linda was there with her fiance and Mike showed up a little later. I couldn't help see that he was watching us. I hope he liked the close dancing and the kiss I gave her during one slow dance.

I did have an "interesting moment" when I excused myself to go to empty some beer, when I got back Mike was chatting with Jill and when he saw me coming, he took her to the dance floor. I was a little hurt at first, then my other "head" took charge and I got a woody, seeing Jill dancing with him. Linda saw me and asked me to help her and her guy with some problem. She was helping the host of the party with refreshments so she asked me to go with her guy and get a couple of pizza's that she ordered. I didn't ask her why she didn't order it in, I knew she wanted to give Mike some breathing space with Jill and it turned me on.

We were gone for about 20 minutes and I looked around for Jill. I found her and Mike, sitting on the out door porch, necking. There is something very erotic about watching your girl necking with another man. His hands were cupping her breasts, through her dress and I saw her hand on his trousers.

I left quietly and a few minutes later she came back and "found me". We left a little later and went to my dorm and made out. It was hot kissing her knowing that she was kissing him a short time before.

I asked her if she missed me when I was out. She told me in her own teasing way, that Mike, kept her company. Again my trouser bulge gave away my feelings and she knew that she had me going. While we kissed and groped, she said that Mike asked her out tonight (Saturday) to a concert that he was able to get tickets for. She asked me if I would be jealous if she went. Again my cock which she had straining through my shorts gave me away.

I told her that she should call him right away and set the date. Then while we were fooling around, she took her cell phone and did. She called him and said that she would love to go. I decided to add some wood to the fire and said, since you are looking at a long drive, maybe you should suggest getting a room at a hotel near the concert.

Jill gave me a deep kiss and said "wouldn't you be just a little jealous of me spending the night with another man? I told her that I trust her and that a little "experience" only adds to her "mystique".

She let me rub my cock head on her clit and this time she let me shoot my load on her legs but a safe distance from her vaginal opening. After I came and before she had her orgasm, I asked her if she was going to let Mike do her the same way. She was already getting excited and she said "I am spending the night with him, so he should have some "reward" and I have to say I came again, on her tummy as she went over the edge.

With me she told me to make sure I shot the load away from her pussy. I hope that the reward is like her not saying a thing and letting him shoot his load all over her bush and then using his own sperm to massage her clit to the big "O".

I am also sure she will remind him sometime tonight that his main competition will be gone shortly and he will have her to himself. That should heat things up and I know it makes me stiff thinking about it.

Jill is such a tease and I love it. I plan to enjoy this sexual adventure to the limits no matter where it leads. As for Mike and if he marries Jill, he will have to "suffer" or "enjoy" the consequences.

Robert

Heard From Jill

Jill called me a while ago just to say "Good Morning", they were getting ready to go to breakfast, Mike was in the shower. I asked her the "stupid question of the year", "How was your evening?". She told me that she "drank" so much cum from his balls last night. I did ask her if his sperm went any where else and she said that he wanted to put a load on her clit, but she said it was too close to that dangerous time, so he didn't push it. She then said that he is such a gentleman.

She told me that she will call me when she gets back.

I have nothing else to do today, lots of rain so I will stay cruise the net and think about Jill.

Robert

Watching my Girl Make Out

I am sitting in a small coffee house type student hangout near campus and trying to do some reading. About a half hour ago, Jill walked in with Mike. Luckily they sat on the other side of the restaurant and the place is rather busy, so she did not see me. I am hidden by the computer and they are more interested in themselves than what is going on around them. A few of his friends came by their table and chatted with them for a while, but now they are alone and necking. Being a student place, kissing in public is not that strange. All I know is that it is hot for me to see the girl I care for,making out nearly infront of me. I know I could interrupt them but it is very erotic for me seeing them kissing like any "happy couple".

I know that Jill said she was going to tell Mike that "his" main competition (she wasn't going to say it like that but you get what I mean) was going to be out of the picture shortly. The way they are enjoying some deep lip locks, she probably already feels that he is home free.

They are getting up now and leaving. Probably time for some privacy.

Will let everyone know if I hear from her later.

Robert

Robert, didn't she give you more details about Saturday night? She might have told him already that you will be away soon. It looks all pretty hot.

She Came Over

Around 8 last night Jill came over to see how I was doing. Her dorm is next to ours so it is easy for us to visit anytime we want. I told her that I kept myself busy reading and she asked me what in particular. I told her that I have been reading a lot about girls who date other men while hanging on to there original boyfriend. I can tell this got her interest, and soon we were checking out some sights and necking the same time.

She asked me why does this turn you on? I told her that being there to keep other men away from the one you, the one I care about is one thing, but being a distance away and knowing that my girl is also desired by someone else and I can not immediately save her, makes this very exciting to me.

Jill asked if I would be feeling that way about her when I leave for my other school. I kissed her and said that I would be dreaming about what she and Mike are doing. She then asked me (while holding my cock) how far I would want her to go in dating Mike. She felt me get very stiff and I told her that I would expect her to progress with her dating Mike in a way that shows you are very interested in him.

One big thing going in Mike's favor is that as an upper classman, he was able to rent an apartment off campus and I guess it is pretty nice, since he does have money. I am sure he would love to have sexy little Jill be his occasional bed partner. I can imagine her spending less and less time in her own dorm.

I have added a couple of pictures in my Album, I hope there will be more to follow.

Robert:)

So how are things going Robert. Love to be kept up to date!

Quote: Jill gave me a deep kiss and said "wouldn't you be just a little jealous of me spending the night with another man? I told her that I trust her and that a little "experience" only adds to her "mystique".

We know you get turned on by her having this other guy as a boyfriend, Robert, but how much have you fallen for Jill? Does it make you jealous to think of this other guy "heavily" and seriously dating her and how would you feel if he won out over you while you are away and she becomes his permanent, exclusive girlfriend? are these issues you have discussed?

If Jill asked you to marry her robert, would you? Is the relationship that serious, or do you not have quite that depth of love for Jill yet to make that sort of commitment.

I am only talking hypothetically, you understand, to try and guage your depth of feelings for Jill. Does it hurt you at all, for instance, when she teases you by being with him, or is it just all fun- just a game?

Does the risk you are taking of losing her scare aswell as excite you?

Robert,

Regarding your comment:

Robert C. said:
.... I just received acceptance into a college in South Carolina for the last two years of my BA and then this school has the MA program I am looking for.

Two thoughts come to mind.

1) When you get to the college in South Carolina that has accepted you, I think you'll find there are quite a few young women there AND a significant percentage of them are quite attractive. Thus, an obvious strategy would be to say a tender farewell to your girlfriend at the University of Maryland and move on.

Then, once in South Carolina, start dating new women and expand your horizons with the opposite sex. You could probably also find a new girlfriend there who would be willing to keep you on edge by dating another student while saying she intends to marry "whichever of you turns out to be the best" (meaning, of course, gets the best job or appears to have the best prospects after graduation). You would then be in the same situation you're in now, with nothing lost.

2) Instead of moving to the college in South Carolina to finish your B.A., stay at U. Maryland and graduate with a B.A. in a field relevant to your intended grad school program in South Carolina. U. Maryland is a huge university with *many* departments and programs, and since it's also a very good university, a degree from U.M. should be more than acceptable to your S. Carolina college of interest. This option would not require you to leave your present girlfriend, and she could continue to keep you on edge by dating her other boyfriend (while denying you sexual intercourse), and telling you she's going to marry "whoever turns out to be the best".... which, of course, may turn out to be neither of you.

Of these 2 options, if you're planning to go to the college in South Carolina for reasons of your own (as I gather you are), I would say it's important to also moving on with respect to finding a new girlfriend (or girlfriends). I suggest this because you really will be better off if you get to know and become sexually experienced with a number of different women before you get married. One thing you'll probably learn — or perhaps I should say, should learn — is that women are quite a bit more variable than men in terms of their behavior, particularly their sexual behavior.

—Custer

So, anything new to tell us Robert! (and anything to say about my previous questions?)

Steve

Custer, I don't entirely agree that Robert should look for another girlfriend. depending on how his feelings for Cath, perhaps he should tell her that while he is away he will remain 100% faithful to her,as a devoted and loving boyfriend?

Also, Robert, why not suggest that Cath sees if Your rival is up to having her come live with him while you are away, so that their fledgling relationship is given the very best chance to flourish. What do you think?

Steve

Users who are viewing this thread