Totally True Story of Wife Taking 1st Black Cock - Yesterday

• Thread starterTJDaytonaBeachHW
  • Start date

TJDaytonaBeachHW

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 26, 2007
My wife and I were having a few beers sometime in early 2006 when she first brought up wanting to have sex with a black guy. I had been thinking about it since at least 2004 but never told her that because I didn't think she would do it. The night she brought it up was some of the best sex we have ever had. We've talked about it ever since, talked to multiple guys online, but nothing ever happened. She got pregnant in July 2006 which delayed things for a while.

She started getting ready yesterday morning, I helped make sure she was totally clean shaven and toes painted. She wore a short dress and some hot high heels. Her thong was pretty much the width of dental floss. We went to a local bar/restaurant at 11am. He arrived 20 minutes later and seemed quite nervous. He is only 21 - we are both 32. We talked for a while, when he got up to go to the bathroom I made sure the wife was into him.

Once he got back, I paid the tab and asked them if they wanted to wait for a while and talk while I went and took care of the hotel room. I went next door to a hotel nearby, got a room and called from my cell phone. They left the restaurant together, but then she got in my car and he got in his and he followed us over to the hotel. I gave her a key and told her the room number so she could walk over to his car and they could walk in together so the 3 of us didn't go in together. We entered through the side door rather than walking by the front desk. I went in first and once I got down the hall to the room I opened the door and turned to look back and they were walking in the door - as a maintenance man from the hotel held the door from them. We all laughed at that.

Once in the room, she closed the drapes most of the way and sat on one bed. He sat on the other. I went in the bathroom to take a leak and hoped maybe they would be kissing when I got out. They were still talking when I got out, but almost as soon as I was back in the room she got up to close the drapes the rest of the way. She touched his shoulder and arm - sort of for support - as she walked to close the drapes and he stood up. Once she turned around he stepped in front of her and they embraced. They started kissing.

The standing up kissing lasted for a few minutes as I watched. He started feeling her entire body and was running his hands under her dress to feel her ass. She started rubbing his cock through his jeans. I started getting really excited, partly because it was so hot watching her kissing a black guy while rubbing his cock and partly because she was rubbing so low down his pants that I knew she was in for a big one! I sat down on the opposite bed to watch the action.

After a few minutes of kissing, she sat down on the edge of the bed and undid his belt and pants. This was another moment I had been fantasizing for years. He took off his shirt and then he lifted her dress off over her head. She took her bra off and he moved her down on the bed and laid on top of her as they kissed for a few more minutes before he moved down and started sucking her nipples. He spent a good 5 minutes going between her tits before he moved down and lifted her legs to remove her panties - another very hot moment!

He knelt down between her legs and started eating her, while reaching up to play with her nipples with his hands. She started moaning loudly and had her first orgasm after a few minutes. He stood up and she started moving towards him and took his cock in her hands. She gave it a few good strokes while getting in position to put it in her mouth. I moved to the end of my bed so I could get a perfect view of her taking her first black cock into her mouth. She could not come close to getting down his 8 or 9 inches but she got at least half down. She sucked and stroked him for a few minutes and asked him to get a condom. He reached down into his shorts to get one out, and looked like he was used to putting condoms on himself. My wife, however, knows the rule is that the woman always puts the condom on. She got his cock nice and wet before sliding it on. She then turned over onto all 4s with her ass in the air.

I had to stand up to make sure I got a good view of this as he smacked his cock on her ass a few time before rubbing it against her pussy and slowly entering her. I had been waiting for this for years, and it was just as exciting as I had imagined! He and I had talked a lot over the last year so I expected him to come really quickly the first time and then I would jump in and take over until he was ready for round 2. I sat back comfortably on the other bed and watched as my wife got pounded from behind. Soon, I knew it had definitely been more than 2 or 3 minutes and he hadn't come and she started having another orgasm. It was great watching her hands moving all over him while he was fucking her - she was feeling his balls from underneath, then she was grasping his arm, then grasping the back of his leg to pull him into her further. 5 minutes became 10 minutes and pretty soon 20 minutes and he was still pounding away. She is multi-orgasmic and was pretty much having a constant orgasm this entire time and was so loud anyone in either room beside us or outside our door in the hall would have heard every sound she made. She was coming so hard at one point her head was buried under the bedspread and she didn't even attempt to move it.

We haven't had any group sex in years so the longest she has had sex since 2003 is probably about 15 minutes. He pounded her and never let up for a good 30 minutes. I couldn't figure out how he didn't come. He had a good spanking method going too. Normally when I do her from behind she'll tell me to stop spanking her and I realized why after watching him. He probably only spanked her 6 times during the 30-40 minutes he was doing her from behind - and he hit her way, way harder than I ever do. Every time he hit her I could tell she loved it because she moaned a little louder. I spank her way too many times and not that hard so it is probably just annoying when I do it, so I'm switching to his method. I checked out her ass 2 hours later when we got home and both cheeks still had red hand marks.

After at least 30 minutes, he started making more noise and finally came. They slowed down and he pulled out. She turned around and they kissed some more. She told him "that was so good, thank you" as they were kissing, and he asked "are you a squirter or just a really heavy comer?" He said that was the wettest pussy he had ever had. He also confessed to having come within 2 minutes of putting it in her and was praying to keep hard so he could keep going and come again without having to tell her he already came. She laughed and hugged him and told him he was great.

I got them both bottles of water from the cooler - I came prepared, and then we talked for a minute while they were still nude. I told them hot how it was and then she and I started kissing while he sat on the bed. We kissed for a few minutes and I was feeling all over her before I knelt down to eat her pussy. I just wanted to make sure it was still nice and wet - and see how swollen she was. It was nice and wet and she was ready for me to fuck her so she put her arms on the bed and bent over as I took off my pants. I entered her from behind and motioned for him to move over in front of her on the bed. He did and she grabbed his dick and started stroking it again. I grabbed a handful of her hair and she moved her head up so she could suck his dick some more. This was so hot I was already about to come just from watching her sucking black cock while I fucked her from behind. I have jerked off hundreds of times fantasizing about that so I was not surprised when I came in under two minutes.

We all talked for a few minutes and agreed we'll meet again soon. They kissed a little more before he left.

She's still sore today. She said even her shoulders are sore and she isn't sure why. The worst part of this - I completely forgot the video camera and digital camera. I'll definitely take both next time.

No pics from yesterday, but this is her body

Attachments

• 12 daysX.JPG
    12 daysX.JPG
    29.8 KB · Views: 1,223
you choose well shes gorgeous

thank you for sharing that, it was ridiculously hot to read. whoo, man, that was nice!

Last edited by a moderator:
Wonderful story!
So happy to hear she did it and enjoyed it!
BTW... she looks like a real cutie.
How can you hold out on the fellas and not show off those titties, ass and of course that well-used cunt?
I know I wanna see more, yum!