• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Tough question for Black men

• Thread starterlewis
  • Start date

lewis

Slut Lover!
Beloved Member
May 10, 2006
I love white women, but I also have know two very cool black women that love white guys, I must admitt, with one of them is was a little hard to accept at first, because she is such a beautiful, shaply, and friendly woman. I accepted it after fucking(one-night stand) her and just letting go about who she sleeps with. Question: how many brothers are comfortable with a white guy being with a black woman or your black woman, what if he is bigger than you. I asked a DC brother this question after he posted that he let his bigger black friend turn out his black wife , he never responsed.

Have at it bro........

It makes no shit to me either way big deal white woman black man black woman white man I don't care we are all people.

Go for it... if you can pull a black woman then have at it.

thawks said:
Lewis, YOU ACCEPTED IT? Do you know how arrogant that makes you sound? I have seen enough of your comments to think you did not mean it that way but just could not pass it up.

Anyway, as a white male, I dated about 5 different black women in my life, came damn close to marrying one. It was very interesting to say the least. The girl I was very serious about was incredible, not thick but model like, muscular but petite, perfect tits that pointed up and an ass to die for, like two melons and my god did we have a lot of sex. Anyway, the brothers (for the most part) hated on us at closing time at a club, making little comments, etc. only because the spent the whole night trying to pick up a white girl and if they did not succeed, then they would be a hater. The black women that I dated would always comment on how "do not believe the myth" etc. I am sure for the most part black guys are not bigger but no doubt some are as we can see on this site. But the common thread from the ladies was not about the size but about the whole package, I am 7 and thick, above average? but my talent is my mouth and stamina, that is how I hooked those girls, imagination, oral talent and ability to stay in the saddle, over and over again so size is not the whole equation and to the brothers that had dated them or wanted to date them it was always a struggle for them to understand. My point? Perhaps the size portion of your question should be reviewed and even the color, why the double standards?

Hey dude,,,,,I respect your point of view, but my thread is meant for discussion, experience and what people don't talk about. I didn't think I was doing a double standard with the size question, most guys want to be her biggest/best lover reguardless of color.

one of my best friends is white dude who does black chicks, and I have black gf's who like white guys too.......if you are jealous of others involved in IR well thats youre own issues..i dont think you should have any....its all good.

Pooch said:
one of my best friends is white dude who does black chicks, and I have black gf's who like white guys too.......if you are jealous of others involved in IR well thats youre own issues..i dont think you should have any....its all good.

I am not jealous,,I just want people to talk more about it, tell about you're experiences....geeeeeee. Can I get a witness.

I just getting 25% of my question answered, so I will start another thread.

In our situation, we are three buddies in the lifestyle, one black and two white. Our main playmates and friends are an IR couple. He is white and she is black. All kinds of contrasts and everyone is happy and satiated and all is cool. The IR aspect I believe, makes it more exciting. But when my black buddy Freeman gets aboard her, its like they both have something to prove, being the only two blacks there. And us white guys love it and are always impressed.

Norm

Users who are viewing this thread