• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Toying With The Idea Of Going Black

• Thread starternjcpl
  • Start date

What should I do to attract BBC

• Dress Slutty In Public

Votes: 23 20.7%
  • Visit Black Clubs More

Votes: 46 41.4%
  • Let hubby find one for me

Votes: 31 27.9%
  • Go back to my high school days..bleach blonde.shaved pussy..mini skirts

Votes: 11 9.9%

• Total voters

njcpl

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 5, 2006
Thinking of taking on a BBC..

toying1.jpg toying2.jpg toying3.jpg toying4.jpg

Reactions: barebackslutwife and Eamdaniel
:cool: As fine as you look, you should not have any problem attracting black men...If I saw you, I know I would approach you and try to get some of your hot looking pussy. I think you could also dress in more revealing clothes when you start going to black clubs.

Bbc In Nyc

READY TO GIVE IT TO HER.THICK AND BLACK TO PENETRATE DEEP INSIDE AND TOUCH HER IN THE RIGHT PLACES.GET AT ME LTUG101@YAHOO.COM

njcpl Wow

What a beautiful and sexy woman. My dick flew hard as soon as I laid eyes on that bald pussy slit showing through those hot ass panties. Big sweet tits I cant see anything that is not PRIME PUSSY abt this lady. Can we see it fresh fucked after you get hugh black dick? Please post more. I am hot and this hard on is not going to go down on its own. So I must excuse myself and get some assistance. Thanks Lady. You Two have fun. okdeacon

Very Nice

Just wanted to say that if you want to go black not too many guys are going to say no. Very hot body. Hope you decide to give it a try. Good Luck!

Do it - and make hubby find him. He must check he and, more specifically, his cock are up to the job. How he does this should be determined by you!

Users who are viewing this thread