• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Trading wife pics with brother-in-law

love2watchAsians

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 19, 2016
My brother-in-law and I are married to 2 hot Asian sisters with big tits. I'm dying to see his wife's tits and nudes of her. I have tons of my wife but hesitate discussing it with him because I don't know if I can trust him not to tell his wife who in turn would tell her sister, my wife. It could lead to a perfect storm but I can't stop thinking about it. I don't see him often enough to have a strong connection. Any suggestions other than telling me that I'm crazy?!

Reactions: mnsizequeen
Introduce me to your wife, and I will find out how to enjoy her sister too.

love2watchAsians said:
My brother-in-law and I are married to 2 hot Asian sisters with big tits. I'm dying to see his wife's tits and nudes of her. I have tons of my wife but hesitate discussing it with him because I don't know if I can trust him not to tell his wife who in turn would tell her sister, my wife. It could lead to a perfect storm but I can't stop thinking about it. I don't see him often enough to have a strong connection. Any suggestions other than telling me that I'm crazy?!

Yep, I wouldn't open the topic with him unless you are close. Couples talk and a fantasy no matter how hot is not worth risking your relationship for, irrespective of what advice horny random strangers might tell you.

Maybe tell your wifey that she has great tits and that they should be shown off more often. See how she responds first, then roll from there 😌

Reactions: communalspooning and love2watchAsians
How well do you know the sister? Does your wife think she is the type to let him take nudes?
Take it slow from an admiring point of view. Shift to double entendre. Maintain plausible deniability until close to an agreement.

Users who are viewing this thread