Traditions

• Thread starterILoveGreek
  • Start date

ILoveGreek

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 30, 2018
My name is Noah and my story starts over 18 years ago. I was in the Navy and stationed at Souda Bay on the island of Crete. It’s an amazing place because of the Greek culture, weather and in my opinion some of the most beautiful women in the world.

I was 19 at the time and met Mila also nineteen and a local beauty. Her father worked on base as a local national. She would sneak up to my room and we would have sex. Without shame I admit she was more eperienced than I was and showed me the ropes.

I’m fairly tall at 6’4 with a lean athletic build. Thick black hair and blue eyes. Mila loved my 8.5” fairly thick cock.

Mila at 5’5 was and still is blessed with an awesome body. Firm full 34D breast with wide round hips and a perfect ass all accentuated by a tiny waist and muscular legs.

All packaged in beautiful olive colored skin and a breathtakingly beautiful face. Framed in jet black long hair that hung down to the middle of her back.

We snuck around for over six months before she told me it was time to meet her parents. I was a nervous wreck. What if her parents hated the fact their daughter was dating an American. I could find myself at the bottom of the Adriatic Sea. Well I needn’t have worried they threw a huge feast in my honor. There must have been fifty people there. All of her relatives were present including her mother Anola and her older twin brothers. With dozens of aunts, uncles and cousins as well.

I was taken back when I met her mom. Anola was younger than I thought she would be. Mila was the spitting image of her mom. Albeit with a few less curves and lacking the tiny crows feet at the corners of her eyes. I don’t like to judge people but I couldn’t fathom how Mila’s father Niko was able to get a woman so beautiful to marry him.

Niko was a big portly guy with a receding hairline. He talked loud and laughed even louder. He was maybe 6’ tall with a large firm belly. What he lacked for hair on his head he made up for on the rest of his body.

Over the the next few hours I did my best to learn Greek dances and handle many shots of Ouzo. I let myself go probably a little to far and at some point **********.

Some time in the middle of the night I woke up having to piss. I was still pretty *****, bouncing off the walls making my way to the bathroom. Before entering to take a piss. I heard the sounds of passion coming from the master bedroom.

The door was ajar and emboldened by my drunken state. I tiptoed closer to take a peak. On the bed Niko was banging the hell out of a pussy from behind. He was sweating and she was moaning with his every thrust. My vision was still blurry and it was dimly lit the the room.

I couldn’t believe how much Anola looked like Mila. Niko came with a shout and they both collapsed. From what I could tell Niko had a cock not as long as mine, but much thicker.

I surmised that was how he landed the beauty now laying next to him moaning in the afterglow of some intense fucking. I was tempted to try and sneak into Mila’s room but thought it was too risky.

I finished my business and returned to the couch only to pass out again. I dreamt about Niko’s fat prick banging Anola’s sweet pussy.

From that point on I spent most of my free time with Mila or at her parents home. I also got close to her brothers going out on there small sail boat and letting them teach me soccer was a real sport. They would often whisper to each other before having a laugh at my expense. I would ask them to tell me what was so funny. They would only laugh and say, “In due time brother.”

I was about to finish my tour and it was time for me to make a decision. Head back to the states alone or ask Mila to marry me. We had never discussed marriage. But I wasn’t kidding anyone. I was completely and utterly in love with her.

So I popped the question and she said yes. We had a huge geeek wedding feast. This time I didn’t drink to much. But everyone else did, including Niko. He seemed to be very hands on with Mila the whole night. I chalked it upto the booze.

Over the next few weeks, I could tell Mila was getting sad about leaving her family behind. We had moved in with her family so she could spend more time with them before we shipped out.

The night before we were to fly out back to the states I went out with my Navy buddy as a farewell. Well the planned all nighter ended early when he ot a call that his wife was going into labor.

I decided to head back to the house and call it a night. When I approached the house I noticed the only light on was coming from the master bedroom. Looking around and not seeing anyone. I decided to take a peak and maybe get another show from my in-laws.

I got a show alright but it wasn’t anything I would have ever imagined. On the bed Niko was on his back. The beauty riding his fat cock reverse cowgirl in the throws of and intense orgasm was my wife and his daughter Mila!

She was moaning loudly slamming her round ass up and down on his cock which was completely lathered up with her juices. A movement at the bedroom door caught my eye. Anola entered the bedroom wearing a sheer black robe. I could make out her heavy tits and wide hips.

She sat in a chair watching the action on her bed. She was working her hand between her legs. Another person entered the room and it was one of Mila’s brother’s. Butt ass naked and sporting a hard on similar to his dads. He said something and Anola rose from the chair following him out of the room.

My head was spinning from the booze and what I was witnessing. My wife the love of my life was fucking her dad. In front of her own mother! I should have felt outraged, but to my utter surprise I was only turned on.

When I noticed a light come on from the room next door. I slid over still listening to Mila’s constant moaning and squeals. My jaw hit the ground when I saw Anola completely naked with her shaved pussy being lick by one son as the other stuffed her mouth with his own fat cock.

Her nipples were larger than Mila’s and darker. My dick got even harder watching her full lips wrapped around her son’s fat dick head. While at the same time guiding her other son’s tongue using a fist full of hair.

A sudden shout from the other room had me moving back as quietly as I could. Mila was cumming again but now she was face down ass up as Niko pounded her from behind. The headboard was banging the wall and the bedsprings were squeaking loudly.

Mila was clutching at the sheets with her face buried in the mattress trying to muffle her screams. Niko’s body hair was matted to his skin with sweat. His head was back as he seemed on the verge of cumming or having a heart attack. I wasn’t sure which would happen first. He let out a grunt and pulled out shootings a huge load of his cum from her ass to her shoulder blades. Niko fell on his back trying to catch his breath.

Mila remained with her ass waving up in the air and her face flat on the bed with her eyes closed still in the throws of her last orgasm.

I moved back to the other window. I peered in and Anola was being spit roasted by her twin twenty-one year old son’s. I watched them switch a couple times ending with them covering her big tits with their cum. She cooed as she rubbed the cum into the skin of her tits.

I left and went back to a local bar. I had few beers trying to absorb and process what I had just witnessed. I know I should have been angry. Mila cheated on me, but it as with her dad and her whole family had something freaky going on.

When I returned home everyone was asleep I crawled into bed noticing Mila smelled freshly showered. She woke up and smiled at me asking, “Hey my love did you have a good time?” I kissed her and told her I did. I almost added, “But not as good a time as you had fucking you dad.”

But I didn’t, instead I made love to her the whole time playing what had happened over and over in my mind. I had what was probably the most intense orgasm I had ever had in my young adult life.

To be continue...

Reactions: MyWifeDatesNow and gabeselling
Holy shit