• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

trained By A Master (part 2)

• Thread startermwfbbwsub_trained_by_blac
  • Start date

mwfbbwsub_trained_by_blac

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 19, 2007
He must have held me there for what seemed like an eternity, each time he’d move his hands up or down id try desperately to follow his fingers, twisting on my toes and my whole body squirming and turning as he directed my movements. On more than one occasion I thought I glanced hubby rubbing his crotch as his wife was manhandled, tortured (coz believe me it was torture) totally humiliated and treated as nothing more than a piece of flesh, this is not how id imagined things would go and apart from the anger at how I was being treated, there was now another addition, hubby was seemingly getting pleasure out of my situation and not once had he said anything that gave me the impression he would step in and save me. I was brought back to reality by D saying ‘im going to let your nipples go and you will place yourself over your table with your feet on the floor and wait like a good girl for your punishment’ then he let my nipples go and oh my god the pain with the rush of blood back to them, my hands immediately went to rub them, but before I could he had them between his fingers again, twisting and pulling them, tears were streaming down my face but I wouldn’t give in and cry out. He then told me he expected me to do as I was told immediately not when I decided, and told me again that he was going to free my nipples and he expected me o do as he ordered. I virtually ran to the table when he let me go and placed myself as he had said, the cold of the table at least was easing the burning sensation in my nipples.
I heard him say something to hubby and then I heard the living room door open, I quickly turned my head and could only see hubby sitting in the chair rubbing his crotch. ‘D’s away to his car for some things’ hubby said ‘but I’ve to tell him if you move, so better turn round and stay still darling’. Darling, aye right, the words cut through me, how could he call me darling, he was enjoying this and probably even more so because I could never be submissive towards him. I tried to tell hubby that I wasn’t happy with all this and wanted it to stop, now! Just when I thought there might be a glimmer of hope with hubby, I heard the outside door close and turned back, hoping hubby wouldn’t tell him anything.
‘Legs wider girl’, were the first words I heard after D came back. I moved them reluctantly, but soon felt his hands at my ankles as he pulled them wider still. ‘I’m using a spreader bar on your legs to keep them open and I shall tie you so you can’t get away before I punish you’ with that the bar was on my legs and I felt a kind of rope going round my thighs. Very soon I was unable to move the bottom half of my body, my legs were tied to the table legs and kept wide open with this bar. Then he came round in front of me holding more rope, which he used to bind my hands together. Once he had done this he told me to raise myself up on my hands, quite difficult to do when they were tied together but somehow I managed it. When the top part of my body was raised a bit he produced what I can only describe as very fine chord and proceeded to thread it through my nipple ring, this he pulled tight and tied it to a table leg, he then repeated this so there were 2 pieces of chord through my nipple ring, 1 tied to the right hand of the table leg and 1 to the left side. Next I was told to lay flat, he pulled my arms right out in front of me and attached another rope which he then took underneath the table and tied to the bar between my legs. I was terrified at this point, totally unable to move and tied in a most unladylike manner, but he wasn’t finished, he went to each side of the table and tightened the chords holding my nipple ring.
‘Now wendy, I thought it would be easier to tie you so I can save you the trouble of struggling when I punish you, you might even begin to like it’, this last part was said with a kind of sarcasm, but deep in my mind I had resolved myself that no matter what he did to me, I was going to hate it, and hate him even more if that was possible.
He had no idea of how much I hated him, and then I felt a finger tracing up my thighs, oh my god all through this I’d been too preoccupied with the pain and being tied that only now did I start to realise that my pussy was soaking, a fact that didn’t go unnoticed ‘you’re cunt’s dripping again girl’ he said as he took my clit in his fingers and began to massage it gently. My head was spinning, I could love this if I didn’t feel so much anger and hatred towards him I thought to myself. I tried to think of all the terrible things he’d put me through but the overpowering feeling was to let my mind sink into the wonderful things he was doing to me. He was sliding a finger in and out of me and rubbing my clit at the same time. Yes had I not been tied I would probably have tried to push him away but possibly because I wouldn’t have wanted him to know how much turned on I was becoming. As it was he could feel how wet I was, could hear my breathing, could probably see my bottom tightening as he toyed with my clit and invaded me with his fingers. This was heaven and hell in one, if he kept going I was going to come, I wanted to come so I could clear my mind and get back to reality and let him know my true feelings. He seemed to sense how close I was and started talking slowly and softly to me, telling me this is what happens to good girls, then reminding me I had been bad and would I take my punishment. He was playing not only with my body but my mind, I was trying to shake my head, but that put strain on the chords at my nipple ring. God this was pure evil torture, but down below it was bliss and he knew it. Then he stopped, leaving me panting, mind doing somersaults, and much as I hate to admit it even now, my pussy was wanting his fingers back there. That soon changed when I felt his hand right across my bottom, I jerked from the pure shock of it, but only proceeded to cause myself more pain from the chords that pulled on my nipple ring. There wasn’t one part of my body I could move, my legs were strapped tightly to the table and trying to move my arms only meant I was moving my chest which was in turn pulling on the chords. Not only was D punishing me I was torturing myself, but he continued to spank my bottom knowing full well I tried to jerk at each slap that fell. I don’t know how many times he slapped it, but there was a short delay at some point, the next one that fell made such a cracking sound that it rang in my ears, it didn’t feel like his hand, but god it hurt. I got 3 more of these before I seen what it was, some sort of leather heart shaped ‘paddle’ with a purple heart right in the middle of it made from some sort of ‘furry’ material. D took great delight in showing me it and telling me that for the moment ‘another 6 and it will all be over’. I didn’t know what hurt the most, my nipple, my bottom, or just my pride. It was definitely the leather side he was using, I was sure of that. The first 4 of the 6 were slightly less than the others I had, but when he gave me the 5th I nearly ripped my nipple ring out, the shock of the pain made me forget my nipple ring was tied and I jerked so hard that I must have raised myself up off the table about 6 inches, not only that but I knew I had let out a scream, my breath was coming in very short gasps, I think had my legs not been strapped to the table they might have given way under me, and by this time tears were rolling down my cheeks and landing all over the table. ‘only 1 to go girl’ D said as he rubbed my bottom, I’m sure he said ‘let’s hope we have to do this again sometime’ but at that particular point he could have said anything and my mind wouldn’t have understood it. Then came the last 1, he made me wait and wait while he rubbed my bottom, stopping now and again, each time letting me think this was the last one, but no he would return to rubbing me, then stop, rub me again, and so on, and then I felt it, now regardless of what anyone says, when you know you are tied etc like I was, you would think that you’d know not to try and raise yourself up but trust me when you are hit with that blinding pain there isn’t anything you can do to stop yourself. Yes I admit it I screamed, I cried, I was exhausted, I felt like you feel when you have those flu symptoms and every bit of your body has lost its energy and just wants to give up. The muscles in my arms ached from the tight way they were pulled out in front of me, my legs were trembling, my nipple felt ten times worse than it did when it was pierced (and that was agony) and my bottom, I couldn’t even begin to tell you how it felt, there aren’t words to describe the pain, agony that was coming from my cheeks.
continued in part 3

Users who are viewing this thread