• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Trained By A MAster (part 3)

• Thread startermwfbbwsub_trained_by_blac
  • Start date

mwfbbwsub_trained_by_blac

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 19, 2007
I don’t know how long I was laid there after that last one, nor what D was doing in between times, I do know I was whimpering and quietly sobbing so hopefully him and hubby wouldn’t hear me, then I felt his fingers at my pussy again, rubbing and squeezing my clit. How the hell could I be absolutely soaking, probably the wettest I’ve been in my life after what he’s just did to me, I thought. Didn’t have much time to contemplate this because I could feel the head of his cock pushing at me, he didn’t take his time he simply rammed it in and began fucking me, that’s the only way I can put it he fucked me, pounded me if you like as if there was no tomorrow, each thrust made my body move forward across the table, tightening the chords on my nipple ring, the pain was virtually unbearable, and even although I was still making screams, they were more like guttural animal grunts I think as he used me. I can’t say it was gentle or loving or anything along those lines, but oh my god my mind was now on a different planet, I was loving this part of it. Then I could feel it rising in me, I knew I was going to come, and then my world crashed round about me, I was telling him not to stop, after all he’d done to me, the pain the punishment, I should have been like an ice queen (didn’t think that at the time it was only afterwards when hubby and I talked about it all that these thoughts came into my mind). He didn’t stop, thank god he pounded my pussy even harder, long deep thrusts, the pain in my nipple was a second thought on my mind as I came all over his cock, my body trembled virtually from head to toe, my pussy was trying to tighten itself around him, and yet he still pounded me, relentlessly. He fucked me for at least an hour, god what stamina, I came 3 times more, each time my body became more and more spent of what little energy I had left.
My pussy was beginning to feel a little tender, my bottom still felt on fire, and my nipple ached like nobody can tell. Then I felt him grab my cheeks, I heard his breathing change and he growled as he shot it right in and up me. I thought he was trying to get his balls in too he was pushing that hard against me, grinding into me, I could feel his softening cock twitching inside me, then it stopped. He was finished with me and let me know it because he didn’t even speak to me, I heard him saying to hubby ‘untie her use some cream on her ass and nipples and ill be round during the week’. With that he left, I was raging, had hubby untied me before he got to his car I would have thrown something at him. But needless to say I didn’t, hubby untied me bathed me and soothed my bottom and nipple with cream, yes hubby and I did have sex that evening too, the loving sex I’m more used to, but although it was and still is great my mind kept jumping to the way I’d been used and the humiliation I’d experienced. Hubby talked to me about all the things that had happened etc and I found myself getting turned on as he recounted everything. I knew I shouldn’t get aroused by what had happened but I couldn’t help it.
More to come guys if you wish. I had 7 months of Master D, using and guiding me.

Wendy x x

sultry.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Geglu
Thank you!

GREAT story, and thank you for taking the time to write it. More, more, more!

Sincerely,

Cuckold Paul

Note the lack of responses...

If you've ever wondered why so few people write intricate, well-developed stories for this site, it's because no one bothers to drop a note saying they enjoyed the story.

If you want to get lots of responses, just put a title of, "My wife wants to suck huge black dicks and put me in panties," and you'll be drowned in replies.

Nevertheless, was you wrote was great. Not exactly my cup of tea, but well-written and sexy. I hope you'll try again!

Sincerely,

Cuckold Paul

Last edited by a moderator:
Thankyou

I just found your story and WOW! Not only are you a talented writer with a wonderful sex life, you are also gorgeous. More stories please, how does this one end? Also, how about some pics?
Moomoo231

Thanks for the story

I love well written stories. Your's is one of the best. This is in the vein of "Story of O". Can't wait for the next installment.

Thanks for the remarks guys, i'll post my next part shortly

wendy x x

Very nice story.
... the sub in me is very jealous of you for that experience.