• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Trained By A Master (true story)

• Thread startermwfbbwsub_trained_by_blac
  • Start date

mwfbbwsub_trained_by_blac

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 19, 2007
This is the next part of my story. It was originally under ''my true story''

I waited a whole week for D’s return to continue my ‘guidance’, each night when hubby returned from work I’d be desperate to know if D had said anything or mentioned when he’d be round. I’m not sure if it was because he didn’t fuck me or what but I was beginning to wonder whether that one night had been just that, and purely set up by hubby with no more. So come the end of the next week I’d resorted to my usual ‘old self’ again and a little anger at being used had set in. So when hubby said to me on Friday night that D was phoning later it was met with a couldn’t care less response from me.
But D did call later, only to tell me he would be over the following evening and I was to be ‘prepared and ready’ for him, I was to have a bath, be shaved and as smooth as was possible, I was to dress as he ordered, and he would phone on his way over tomorrow night with specific instructions for my dress.
Well Saturday passed as normally as possible, the kids were off to gran’s, I’d had my bath and hubby had shaved me, the phone rang just before 7 and D gave me my orders ‘black stockings, suspender belt, high heels and nothing else. I was also to greet him at my door dressed as he said, lead him into my living room and then take up the position of ‘face down, bottom high’
I must admit hearing his voice and his instructions did give me goosebumps, but also I felt a little anger at him not contacting or even mentioning anything to hubby for over a week.
Half an hour later and regardless of the anger, I was face down with my bottom raised for him, but he didn’t touch me, instead he waited till I was in that position and then sat and started chatting to hubby. I knew I was totally on display to him and was made to further realise this when he ordered me to ‘spread the legs girl’, up until then my legs had been tight together but I meekly did as told and soon they were opened and I knew full well my wet pussy was there for all to see. But still nothing happened, he didn’t touch me or even let on that I was knelt like a dog waiting. Instead he continued to talk to hubby telling him of the things he had planned for me, how I would do things for him that I would never even contemplate for my own husband, and how those things if not ‘freely given’ can be ‘****** out of me’. In between the chat with hubby D’s voice would change and I knew the orders of ‘stick it out’ ‘tighten up’ were directed at me. I knew I was acting totally alien to hubby when I obeyed these orders but hearing him describe his various methods of ‘forcing other women’ and the punishment he gave them made me do it for fear of displeasing him.
I don’t know how long I was face down, but my knees were beginning to hurt, my breasts were squashed to the floor and my mind was trying to take in every little piece of conversation. Then I heard ‘you’re dripping girl’ and before I could even turn my mind to think of it I received a very sharp slap right between my legs. I never even heard him move, but he caught me square on my pussy and my legs clamped shut automatically as tears built up in my eyes. ‘Spread them’ were the only words he uttered. I didn’t know what to do I thought he was going to fuck me and here I was terrified to open my legs incase he spanked me again. God my mind was in a turmoil, I was seriously beginning to question myself and wanted him out my house. Whilst I was in the midst of plucking up the courage to tell him to virtually piss off he said ‘wendy you have had 1 minute to obey an order, by refusing you leave me no option but to punish you. This should remind you in future that I will not tolerate disobedience, now stand up, hands on head, legs spread and stick that cunt out!’
I was so shocked at his language, the use of the word ‘cunt’ hubby had never used that word in his life to me, and regardless of what some other women may say, I did not start dripping at hearing him use it. I was livid, if I had been a man I would have punched him. I really was at the stage of pure evil hatred towards this arrogant person (for want of a better word). I hadn’t managed to stand up as yet with all the things going through my head, and he noted the time it even took me to kneel upright, so much so that he came over grabbed both my nipples, so hard that when he started pulling them upwards I scurried to get on my feet. I grabbed at his wrists trying to ease the pain, only to be told that if I struggled or fought him it would get worse. God how much worse could it get, I was in agony the pain was searing through my nipples and still he wouldn’t release his grip on them. Through the anger and a thousand other emotions in my mind I could not plead or beg for him to stop, but just kept saying get your hands off me. I was past caring by now all I wanted was for him to get his hands off me and get to f*** out of my house.

continued in part 2

Users who are viewing this thread