• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Trained Couple

surry

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 17, 2010
We were 17 & 18 when married & moved into a basement apartment. We both were virgins & knew nothing about sex. We had no privacy, the owners would walk in & out at anytime. They were an old couple in their 60’s.. Debbie & I were caught several times naked or changing clothes. They told us don’t mind them they are just an old couple.

Once Brenda, the Landlady, brought some sex clothes for Debbie & had her try them on in front of me & Bill her husband. Debbie was blushing as she stripped naked & then Brenda stopped her & she dressed Debbie.

She was telling Debbie how sexy she was as she touched my wife & once dressed posed her for the “MEN” as she said. Brenda told Debbie that it’s ok to be sexy & a *****, as she ******* my wife’s breast to us. She told us there were two types of men in this world, Alpha & Beta men.

The Alpha men take what they want & the Beta submits to them. Debbie was breathing harder as her tits & then pussy was ******* to us. Brenda told Debbie I will show you how a Beta male acts. She looked at me & told me to show us your hard on. I had been trying to cover it up & was embarrassed about having one.

Bill spoke up & said “Doug be a “good boy” & show us by removing your clothes.”

I looked around & everyone was looking at me. Brenda was slowly rubbing my wife’s pussy now, It seemed like I needed to do this. I found myself naked & my dick was dripping.

Bill spoke up & ask Debbie if I was a good lover & to tell the truth. She said yes at first but when Bill ask her if she had a orgasm yet, she said no. Then your truthful answer is no. Debbie nodded in agreement.

Then Bill ask ”Why wasn’t I fucking my wife properly?” I hung my head in shame & just mumbled I did not know. Brenda came to my rescue & said

“Now Bill he’s just a boy, so be kind to him. Doug knows the only way to learn is to watch a Alpha male turn Debbie into a *****.” Debbie gasped at that & Brenda started slowly finger fucking her. Brenda whispered into Debbie’s ear Then Debbie walked over to me & held my hard on & asked if I would “GIVE HER TO BILL TO BE HIS *****?” I looked around & told them yes. Brenda said See Debbie your boy husband is a Beta male, always will be. It’s in his nature to submit.

Brenda told me to present my wife properly to them.

I undressed my wife the rest of the way & also undressed Bill. I picked up my wife & laid her on our married bed. I put Bills cock in my wife & begged him to take ownership us. Now as Bill made love to my wife, he told us about the Bull & a cuckold lifestyle. He said that we could back out at anytime.

He told us As the Bull, he gets the pussy in the house, & as a cuckold I get the cleaning up duties. I was to get permission to touch my wife. He had me watch as he gave my wife her first orgasm. After that He explained to me that he would be the father of our first child. Debbie came a second time when he said that. After that Brenda led me upstairs to start training me.

Reactions: Geglu, GaryCaste, BorrowMyWife and 2 others
dont stop now!! great start

yes very hot great start keep it goimg.
can't wait to read more.

Great first chapter. What happened next.
Mike

Reactions: toolman2c and kinkyexpat
This started off as an interesting story, indeed a chapter of what could be a larger story. I believe I have read this before on a story site.

yeah, Id like to hear more too