Trainer videos for Black Bulls!

• Thread starterBlackDolo
  • Start date

BlackDolo

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 14, 2011
This may be a odd idea however I've always enjoyed the sissy hypno-training videos i see. I was wondering if anyone knows of videos that are geared towards the black studs (like me) who lust after sissies. A video that entices, hypnotizes and encourages us black men to pursue our undying carnal passion for sweet taboo sissy sluts! I have to admit that sissies are my ultimate fatasy and #1 turn on! I love the seduction aspect combined with the fact that is so naughty. If there are any sissies out there that want to seduce a black stud I'm your man!

Reactions: Needssex and PhilippinesFun
I'd like to see a vid like that

Reactions: CDChantelleUK
That note is so encouraging to a sissy slut like me. I hope you find it or someone makes the vid like that. I was ORIGINALLY trained with subiminal videos myself. It was by a pimp of course but no matter.
Love, MsGary

Oh BlackDolo I am a sissy that would love to seduce you and worship your big black cock and be yours for your pleasure

Hi BlackDolo!
I love dressing and behaving provocatively to seduce big black men...and the idea of hypnosis in order to have uninhibited sex with them for hours turns me on. I'd love to have a hypnosis video like that shown in an NFL locker room after all the white players have left...then I'd walk in acting all innocent, but fully aware that after leaving this room I may walk wrong for a few days, however I'm about to have the best sex of my life!
kisses,
~Diana

Attachments

• di45 (2).jpg
    di45 (2).jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 650
Reactions: wmjacking, sjb1962, Custer Laststand and 1 other person
So lovely to see so many wonderful gals! I appreciate your responses and as I said before I am your man.

Oh Diana, I wouldn't stand a chance with you. Your pictures are hypnosis enough. You could have me any day of the week honey!

Reactions: Custer Laststand
You are so sweet...thank you for the kind compliment!
BlackDolo said:
Oh Diana, I wouldn't stand a chance with you. Your pictures are hypnosis enough. You could have me any day of the week honey!

Reactions: Custer Laststand
So contact me BlackDolo if you are interested in a trans woman.

Hi Again Black DO"LO. So nice you put the Lex vid in here for us.
Luv, MsGary

Many Black men have learned this and make it part of training us white bois. That is giving reach -around so we learn to cum from getting fucked. Also giving a hand job while we suck them or at least letting us jack ourselves while we give head. That is part of making us learn to have pleasure while serving the big black cock. These are mostly straight black men I should add too. It is not gay for them to do this. WE are the gay and bi white males being trained to serve them. Soon our bodies and minds adjust to "cumin like a girl" and less and less jism is squatted by us and often we have whole body orgasm instead of cumin with our little white dicks. The little white dicklets are now actually clits and are easily ignored by us AND our blk stud lovers. This can happen with proper training in 6 to 7 months once started. Training can be started at any age of white boy. 20's and younger the white boy is very sensitive sexually and responds readily. In 40's especially over 45 the white boi is desensitized to enjoying sex with women. 30-45 there is a continuum of a combo of these advantages. But it is a training of his Mind AND body which are necessary. The newer trainer vids with ultra modern technology are an advantage here too.
luv to all, MsGary

Reactions: wmjacking, CDChantelleUK and PhilippinesFun
Ms Gary, im so glad that You are here to help all of us whuite boys realize how happy we can be if we just say yes

Nice idea BlackDolo, We certainly need more black guys with the right mindset to make the most of us. X

i'm just a sissy wanna be. although, i'm sure i'm too old.

Reactions: bobbyhotone2
nancyask said:
My guy is black, he picked me then trained me to be his girl.
It's very cool, cuckold Nancyask. that a black man (Gary) is fucking you up your ass and you're sucking his cock.

In a different post, you said Gary is white. If you said that because you thought that was the answer I wanted to hear (I didn't), that's OK. In any case — I think it's very positive that you've'become a black man's cocksucker and he's fucking you almost every day and feminizing you. It sounds, and looks (from your photos) like you are responding very well.

lnohhnvm said:
i'm just a sissy wanna be. although, i'm sure i'm too old.
I doubt that you are too old to be a sissy. I think you are a sissy if you want to be a sissy. Does your wife know you want to be a sissy?

she is my ex & no, she doesn't know. we, also, live 700 miles apart.

BlackDolo said:
This may be a odd idea however I've always enjoyed the sissy hypno-training videos i see. I was wondering if anyone knows of videos that are geared towards the black studs (like me) who lust after sissies. A video that entices, hypnotizes and encourages us black men to pursue our undying carnal passion for sweet taboo sissy sluts! I have to admit that sissies are my ultimate fatasy and #1 turn on! I love the seduction aspect combined with the fact that is so naughty. If there are any sissies out there that want to seduce a black stud I'm your man!
I'm not sure. I don't need a pep talk to get going. So many bois are in to it just get out there its mire fun to fuck them when there wifes are watching