• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Training A New Milf Slut

• Thread startersosecretslut
  • Start date
S

sosecretslut

This is going to be hot. Had one go with her..seconf time this week. I think i shall share the story of what I expect to be turning the stuck up married MILF into a black dick loving ***** with those interested ..PM me and i'll share the fun.
devon

Where better to start than on the wedding day four years ago..long before she tasted her first black dick lol

wedding June 2013 019 copy.jpg

Mmmm shes already thinking about that bbc in that picture I bet.

Bro, you already know I need the share. You gotta teach me the trick of the trade!

Inurwife said:
Bro, you already know I need the share. You gotta teach me the trick of the trade!

PM me..lol

How will you sstart her out? Different stages/ position things to do, I have had 3 BBC masters, I was always naked and all have many friends. There is nothing more that 2-8 BCs can train me. I believe I have done everything., shows, gbs at frats, biker rallies, at clubs, in the woods. I love BBCS.