Training His Wife Pt 2

• Thread starterLaurelready
  • Start date

Laurelready

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 31, 2006
Soon Laurel's breathing returned to normal as Steven gently carressed her punished bottom with his tongue and lips. With one last lingering kiss, he stood up and grasping her hips, bid her, "Turn around darling, stand up, that's a good girl", as Laurel released her grasp on the seat of the chair and now standing upright turned to face her lover. Steven stared deeply into her eyes and took her into his thickly muscled arms, surrounding her in his passion, pulling her close and up to him. Her stockinged feet momentarily left her new "fuck-me" shoes as he lifted her to meet his lips. Laurel closed her eyes as Steven's tongue found hers, intertwining the soft wetness he found there. He kissed her deeply, exploring her mouth as he went, crushing her to him, almost as if he was willing their lust-filled bodies to become one. He released her gently, slowly drawing his mouth back from hers, very slowly, enjoying the feeling of her tiny breaths on his mustache. His hands again went to her voluptous hips and as he pulled her gently against his hardness, whispered, "Laurel, the night is so young and we have so far to journey yet". As she savored the feeling of his arousal against her tummy, she leaned into him and whispered into his ear, "Yes, Master"

Steven took her in her arms and lifted her. Laurel put her arms around his bull neck and kissed his face. He carried her in his arms to the bed, where he gently laid her down. Steven arranged the pillows behind her so that she was in a slightly upright position. Laurel watched him through half closed, sultry eyes as he took the chair from the desk, and turning it backwards, placed it at the foot of the bed. He then went to his leather satchel and retrieved an item. It was a very large, life-like rubber phallus, easily twelve inches long, and four or five around. This he placed on the bed, next to the almost prone Laurel. Steven then walked back to the foot of the bed and arranged himself in the chair. He hitched up his slacks and placed his thick arms across the chair back. He whispered; "Have you ever masturbated while a man watched you, darling? I'd like to watch you, and tell you what to do every step of the way. Would you like that Debbieslut?" She drew in a breath, deeply, closing her eyes. The thought, so erotic, so compelling to her. "Yes, I would like that very much, oh, Steven, I want to, for you....yes, yes", the words catching in her throat. "Now tell your husband", Steven commanded. "Master wants to watch me cum, Dan. Isn't he the best Master? He's going to let you watch too", she giggled.

Steven surveyed her. The long, shapely legs in black nylon. The stilletto heeled shoes, the tight bodice, her breast hanging over the top where he had left them, the heavily made-up gorgeous face of a woman in her prime. She was magnificent, and he once again quietly thanked the angels that had sent her to him. "Shall we begin, darling?", he asked. "Spread your legs as far as they'll go. That's it, good. Now take your hands and open your cunt for me. That's it, c'mon, all the way, so I can look into you, so I can see what is so fully mine now". Laurel spread herself for him, never feeling so ******* before in her life, yet willing, enjoying the wanton feelings that washed over her. "Good girl. Look at you Laurel, I can see your clit throbbing, I can see the wetness seep from you". She blushed, imagining he could see these things, so aroused was she. "Now take both of your thumbs and while you hold yourself open, rub your clit with them". Laurel complied, her thumbs quickly finding the hard little button. She gasped at her own touch. "That's it, baby, feels good, huh? You're such a hot little slut, aren't you Laurel?, he asked. "Yes, Steven, I'm a slut......a *****.....", she gasped again as she rubbed faster now, the feelings spreading down her legs. "Hold yourself open hon, that's it, wider, wider......good girl!" He watched her, her closed eyes, mouth open, panting, as she rubbed her clit faster and faster. "STOP!", he shouted......."STOP!", again. She groaned but stopped rubbing. "Put your hands at your sides, now.....move!", more shouted orders. She did as she was told, for if nothing else, Laurel was this man's compliant *****.

"Now pick up the big cock in your right hand". She did as he bid, surprised at the heft of the thing. "Now suck on it Laurel, put it in your hungry mouth and suck on it, just as if it was real and all you cared about was making it shoot". Laurel slowly put the massive toy into her mouth, imagining it was real. She slowly worked most of it's length down her throat knowing this would please him. "Good girl, Laurel. You look so good with a nice big cock in your mouth. That's your natural state, isn't it slut, a cock in your mouth". Laurel nodded her head in agreement as she slowly worked the big thing in and out of her mouth, it's length soon glistening with her spit. "You may take your other hand and rub your clit, if you'd like", Steven smiled. The fingers of her left hand instantly found her throbbing bud and began to work on it, slowly at first, than faster. Steven just sat and watched her as she fucked her mouth with the massive rubber cock while at the same time rubbing her clit in a circular motion. He allowed this to go on for awhile, enjoying her grunts as she once again neared climax, her legs shaking, being drawn up to her chest involuntarily by the onrushing feelings. She was close now and once again he shouted, "STOP!".......STOP, BITCH!!". A gutteral moan escaped from deep within her as she stopped rubbing and withdrew the big toy from her mouth. "Please, Steven, I can't....please.....I have to........OH, God, Steven.......why......" He cut off her words with a hiss. "I own you, remember? Those are not your orgasms, they belong to me. I lend them to you to have when I feel you have earned them". Laurel just layed there and tried to catch her breath. "Do you understand me, cunt?" Laurel's head was spinning, but she knew the answer; "Yes, Master", she whispered hoarsely.

"