• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Treatment by bulls

• Thread starterfiredrop2007
  • Start date
F

firedrop2007

Question for the bulls, in general how do you treat the cucks. Obviously everyone has a differing relationship but overall how is your relationship with the husband inside AND outside the bedroom.

It depends upon what the couple wants. I had one experience where the cuck wanted to be demeaned and he was ordered to suck me hard, masturbate while his wife services me and then clean up my come from face and tits. On the other extreme the husband participated and was not demeaned but definitely let me get my satisfaction first.

One of my conditions for meeting is a couple is that I get along especially with the husband and I feel that he will respect our privacy. Korea is a small and conservative place and I don't want people to know I am servicing men's wives.

I want all of us to get what we want out of the play time.

gungochu said:
... Korea is a small and conservative place and I don't want people to know I am servicing men's wives.

How do you get to know these Korean like minded couples, gungochu?:p

firedrop2007 said:
Question for the bulls, in general how do you treat the cucks. Obviously everyone has a differing relationship but overall how is your relationship with the husband inside AND outside the bedroom.

Yes it does totally depend on what the cuck wants, in our case I like my wife’s partner to be domineering and happy to take advantage. He’s been borrowing my car for the past two weeks.

jelous_of_wifes_bf said:
Yes it does totally depend on what the cuck wants, in our case I like my wife’s partner to be domineering and happy to take advantage. He’s been borrowing my car for the past two weeks.

This is what has always been strange for me? I have never really had a real voice when it comes to the matter of sex. Yes, I know I could leave her but I would never find another woman like her again.

Pinkyrod said:
How do you get to know these Korean like minded couples, gungochu?:p
I can read, write and speak decent Korean. I have found them via various internet channels and recommendations.

The language helps but I think the big is part is I understand enough of the culture they feel they can trust me to keep things very secret.

I try to get know the husband first and find out what they are looking for. If you get the husband comfortable the wife will usually follow. Korea is very confucian.

I feel it is best to meet the couple first, I never meet the woman alone first. I want to determine if the have a solid relationship and that I will add to their relationship and not cause problems for either.

I had a bad situation with my first couple that caused me to add some conditions. I will not meet the woman alone. My first couple started out good. His woman's fantasy was to find a big cock and some who could last in bed. They met another man and he was not big and finished in two minutes and then was done.

Our first three sessions went well but the woman kept whispering to me that she wanted to meet alone. I relented and we meet separately and had an amazing 3 hour session. She wanted to make it a weekly meeting without her man. The next day I heard from here husband and he was very upset. I understood and agreed not to met her alone.

The next time the three of us met it was good until I got a call from wife (I'm divorced now for other reasons) and I and to leave the hotel room to take the call. The woman followed me into the call naked and begging for me to come back. Bad scene! Then she started calling me all the time to try to get me to meet her. I told them I would ot meet them again.

I have my own woman and the reason I like meeting couples is because I love my woman but she can't keep up with my needs and I want sexual satisfaction without a relationship.

So I will not allow a relationship to develop between me and the woman, the man is ok. No dates, no calls, just sex. I make this clear before we start.

My most recent couple is perfect, they are in love, I only make arrangements with him and even meet him outside of the sexual liaisons.

I like to meet the couple first and find out what THEY want and I share what I like and enjoy with toital honesty. Most of the cucks want the wife fucked and they want some humiliation and we talk about how far they want to go sexually. Some cucks want to watch and stroke and others want more.

Some couples have wanted discipline and punishment and I was happy to oblige. I have met them individually with their partner knowing I am meeting the other.

I always enjoy chatting with cucks and wives.

gungochu said:
I can read, write and speak decent Korean...Korea is very confucian

That's all you need...the language.

LOL..!! Confucian in being cuckolds...:confused:

Users who are viewing this thread