Treu Cuckold Pregnancy Experience , No Fantasy

• Thread starterarabcuck
  • Start date

arabcuck

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 27, 2018
hi all , i am an arab muslim cuckold , we have been in the lifestyle for about 5 years , my wife has slept with over than 8 men in the last 6 years but she always play alone ,she doesn't like to use condoms and always go bareback, and she had a problem with getting pregnant(not me) so she was kind of save of getting pregnant , until the past year she got pregnant , and wer are not sure who is the father me , or her ex bf, the problem is , sometimes it turn's me on so much , and sometimes i feel alot of guilt, i have always dreamed her to get pregnant from another man , but i fell guilty and i am afraid from this feeling , i wanna enjoy it and accept that i am cuckold without feeling guilty , please i want help , i want to be 100% cuckold and kill guilty and Jealous feeling , i wanna live my alll fantasy and be happy always to rais another man's baby , it would help me alot if hear there is someone like me who raising another man's baby , but please only the true story without fantasy

maybe the best thing is to just proceed with the pregnancy. sounds like you can accept it either way.
the only concern id have is if the baby is from a different race, as that may cause some social/family friction. its one thing to have this fantasy in private, but the real world is more complicated.
now if you both PREFER having another mans baby, then the solution is simple. she fucks only other men bareback...you either don't get her pussy any more or must wear a condom. if she gets pregnant again, you'll know whos it is.

Reactions: arabcuck
Your wife is about to have a baby surely you love her. Why not her child. Many men marry single moms I don't see whats so different about this. its an exciting time in your marriage!

Reactions: andy_mindi and arabcuck
BigdaddyToronto said:
maybe the best thing is to just proceed with the pregnancy. sounds like you can accept it either way.
the only concern id have is if the baby is from a different race, as that may cause some social/family friction. its one thing to have this fantasy in private, but the real world is more complicated.
now if you both PREFER having another mans baby, then the solution is simple. she fucks only other men bareback...you either don't get her pussy any more or must wear a condom. if she gets pregnant again, you'll know whos it is.
thanks god her lovers were all arab and the same of our color

MysteryBi said:
Your wife is about to have a baby surely you love her. Why not her child. Many men marry single moms I don't see whats so different about this. its an exciting time in your marriage!
yes i know , and you are right , but my problem is only the fair of guilty feeling

Reactions: toolman2c
you will love the child you raise, he or she will be your own. dont let it bother you. we have 4 children together here love them all. only the oldest is biologically mine but i am all their father. and no they are not all the same color before you ask. who cares.

Reactions: Maxio, toolman2c and andy_mindi