• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Tribute this chubby mature

• Thread startertitties
  • Start date

titties

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 6, 2019
Anyone had a similar situation. When my wife was single she had occasional sex with this cowboy type, huge cock guy. Not a real boyfriend, he would just come around once in awhile to fuck her. She let him.
He contacted her not long ago..long story short I said invite him over, she did, they fucked, while I hid in the guest room. I heard everything....so exciting mixed with jealousy and extreme horneyness. I made her tell me about his cock pushing into her, his hands on her ass and tits..you get the idea. Here she is if you want a look and jerkoff, she has fucked at least 25 guys, maybe more.

20200801_175838.jpg 20200801_175832.jpg

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, Happycumcuck, PlannB and 5 others
titties said:
Anyone had a similar situation. When my wife was single she had occasional sex with this cowboy type, huge cock guy. Not a real boyfriend, he would just come around once in awhile to fuck her. She let him.
He contacted her not long ago..long story short I said invite him over, she did, they fucked, while I hid in the guest room. I heard everything....so exciting mixed with jealousy and extreme horneyness. I made her tell me about his cock pushing into her, his hands on her ass and tits..you get the idea. Here she is if you want a look and jerkoff, she has fucked at least 25 guys, maybe more.

You asked if anyone had a similar situation. Each of my marriages have had some variation of the alternative lifestyle, with that said, my prior wife was a sexually liberated woman even before we married. Similar to your wife, she had the occasional sexual excursions with friends with benefits and those there was simply for the benefits. Prior to and early in our marriage, these guys were not boyfriend types, they would connect at social events with mutual friends and or she would drop everything when he would call; she would either go to him, or he would come to her for what seemed to be a purely sexual thing. As you said, clearly not a real boyfriend type situation.

As I was lifestyle friendly with experience leading up to our marriage, and considering it was something that we had agreed to in advance, I did not have the same level of emotions has you have described as for us it was just that, recreation sex.

As our marriage evolved, she did reach a point were she continued to have the occasional one off guy although she had reached a point where she found that she preferred to have someone that much more regular, much more connected, and with a deeper level of intimacy. That is the point where I experienced a range of mixed emotions, which at times did include jealousy and extreme excitement all bundled together. If I was no present, she had no issues sharing details, although there were times when she did maintain a level of privacy at the request of some of the men.

Reactions: toolman2c
titties said:

Very nice. I love it when my wife has friends over too. We had one today.

Reactions: toolman2c

Users who are viewing this thread