Tribute Veteran, New to SlutWives

BigWhiteRopes

Cum Vandal
Beloved Member
Feb 24, 2024
Midwest
Hey :) New forum for me. I've been recording high quality cum tributes for husbands, boyfriends, etc. for the last several years now. I'm 26, single, mostly straight, and my cock (which I like to keep shaved) is about 7" long.

Here is a fun little cum compilation showcasing my favorite clips from the past year or two. I'm hoping to help out with any tribute needs in a respectful and private environment!

Cum Compilation! - Album on Imgur

Please message me if you want to chat, or have a submission for a tribute. I'm perpetually horny so I will probably check DMs often! ;) Enjoy the video and let me know what you think.

• Love
Reactions: Jong, MyDDwife2good4me, CumTributeMyMilf and 2 others
BigWhiteRopes said:
Hey :) New forum for me. I've been recording high quality cum tributes for husbands, boyfriends, etc. for the last several years now. I'm 26, single, mostly straight, and my cock (which I like to keep shaved) is about 7" long.

Here is a fun little cum compilation showcasing my favorite clips from the past year or two. I'm hoping to help out with any tribute needs in a respectful and private environment!

Cum Compilation! - Album on Imgur

Please message me if you want to chat, or have a submission for a tribute. I'm perpetually horny so I will probably check DMs often! ;) Enjoy the video and let me know what you think.

:)

Last edited:
Messages us if you want to do a private tribute