• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Tribute your wife on skype

• Thread starterkrieig
  • Start date

krieig

Not quite a lurker
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
Aug 10, 2021
Ok so here goes. I am a legit tributer and I am willing to tribute your wife. I want to do this on Skype so as not to have to do the wait for post to populate and miss opportunities while we are on.

I Do Not share or post your wife. If you want that you may do so but don’t ask me to do it. I am not looking for faceless pics as that does not appeal to me and I can get any faceless body to do. I get off on real women with real bodies and real husbands who like to get off like I do. To their real wife.

Not into degrading or humiliation either. I like to treat your wife like a queen and respect you showing her to me. I will do high quality pics and videos.

My ID is:
live:.cid.df85afd3511bf764
Name is “No One”

Please say that you saw this from SW and I will know why you are reaching out.
If possible you can do my wife as well not necessary as I will do yours even if you don’t do mine.

Can do here as well. But direct msg me if you don’t have Skype.

Reactions: Pghperv
Do you have Kik?

No Kik sorry