Trip To The Adult Store

• Thread starterdhj6696
  • Start date

dhj6696

My slutwife
Beloved Member
Apr 25, 2017
Ontario
My name is Karen and this is a follow-up to my road trip experience when I recently went on a trip with Rick, a buddy of my husband as we drove down and I stayed at his place for a couple of weeks in Florida. While driving down on the interstate I kept seeing signs along the highway of adult stores or adult superstores, I know what an adult store is and after talking about it Rick said that we should go to one and he’ll buy me some lingerie and a new toy or two.

Several days later Rick asked me if I wanted to go and check out an adult store and I was all for it, so after getting showers, shaving my legs and giving my pussy a nice trim we got ready to head out. It was a hot day so I wore just a light summer dress and heels, nothing else. We drove for a while and finally arrived at the store, I was surprised at how large it was, we went in and there were a couple of clerks that I could see. One was a young lady with lots of tattoos on each arm that I could see, the other clerk was a somewhat overweight black man that I would guess is in his 40’s. They were very friendly and asked if we needed any help with anything. We said we were just browsing and interested in some lingerie and perhaps a new toy. The guy pointed towards the back of the store and said they have movie booths if we'd like to have some private time.

We spent a lot of time looking around at all of the toys, vibrators, dildos, and BDSM products. They had a large variety of stripper costumes and lingerie so I went to check out the outfits. I loved the variety of bustiers, garter belts, teddies, baby dolls and some of the skimpiest bathing suits I've ever seen. Rick suggested I pick up a couple of items go try them on so I found a bustier, frilly panties and a teddy that I liked and headed to the change room, I can hear Rick outside saying that I needed to come out and model the outfits for him. I tried on the bustier and panties first and open the curtain to step out into the store where Rick was standing, the male clerk also could see me and was checking me out in my new outfit. After modelling the outfit I went back in and changed into the teddy which was made of white lace therefore somewhat see-through, I went out to show Rick and I could tell that he liked it by the smile on his face. I also noticed at the male clerk had moved a little closer towards the change rooms to get a better look.

I did a little spin for Rick and he suggested that I picked a couple more outfits so keeping the teddy on I picked out two more items. The next item I tried on was a bathing suit that was so skimpy it left very little to the imagination, I stepped out of the change room and this time the male clerk was standing there talking to Rick. I also noticed that there were other people in store now, another younger couple and two other men, one guy saw me and poked his friend to get his attention and have a look at me standing there wearing next to nothing. I went back in to the change room and picked up the next outfit which was a short tight fishnet style dress that was intended be a bathing suit cover-up. From being almost naked out in the store in front of these guys was causing that's familiar churn in my lower stomach and heat in my pussy, so I removed the bathing suit and slipped on the mesh dress. I looked in the mirror and could see that my tits and pussy were clearly visible, making my nipples hard and almost sticking through the mesh openings. I took a deep breath and walked out into the store where Rick, the clerk and the two other guys were now standing, all smiling and praising my selection. The longer I stood there chatting with them staring at me the horny I got, I so wanted to reach out and twist my nipples because they were begging to be touched.

I went back in and slipped on my dress and decided that I'd buy the teddy and the mesh cover up, when I want out I told Rick that I wanted these items and we needed to go home. The clerk spoke up and suggested that we check out the movie booths at the back of the store and he would give us a couple of complementary chits, he said that he would hold my items at the cash as he handed Rick the chits. He told us we should going to booth number three so we went to the back, found booth three and entered this small room with a coin operated TV screen and a single chair, I was actually impressed with how clean it was. Rick set up the TV and picked a movie about a girl getting gang banged while camping as he knows I have group sex fantasies.

We watched the movie for a few minutes and Rick began to fondle my breasts and it felt so good so I pulled my dress up over my head and hung it on a hook on the back of the door, leaving me naked with the exception of my high heels. I was so horny from showing myself in public and now watching this beautiful young woman fucking a group of men in the woods had me soaking wet. Rick had his finger in my pussy while I was undoing his pants to release his hard cock and wrapped my lips around the head of it, a moment later Rick got my attention and pointed at the wall where I noticed a hole and the head of a black cock sticking through. Rick whispered to me to give it a rub so I reached over and touched it with my fingers, when I did the guy on the other side pushed his entire shaft through the hole and I began to stroke it. I was almost positive that this was the store clerk but found it so erotic that I didn't really know who was on the other side of that wall, Rick was standing beside me, his fingers working their magic on my pussy. I look back at him and he nodded his head and smiled, I then leaned forward and slid my mouth overtop of this strangers cock, and began to pump it in and out of my mouth. After a couple of minutes I felt him pullback as he withdrew his cock through the hole disappointing me, I could hear him rustling around on the other side, then all of a sudden his cock reappeared covered in a condom. I glanced up at Rick with an inquiring look and he whispered that the guy wants to fuck, I guess I hesitated when Rick nodded that it would be okay if I wanted to. I did, I moved backing up against a hole in the wall bending over and guiding the strangers cock into my very wanting pussy. He began to thrust into me and I reach between my legs giving my clit a rub causing me to orgasm, when I came he was fucking me really hard and moments later I heard a moan from the other side of the wall. He pulled his cock from my vagina and I saw the condom full of his milky sperm. A minute later another cock, this one white came through the hole. This time I squatted down and took the hard cock in my mouth sucking and stroking until he started to cum so I pulled him from my mouth and jerked his load all over my bare tits. I moved over to suck on Rick’s cock when yet another appeared through the hole. This repeated itself three times as I sucked and jerk them until they came on my tits. At this point Rick was about to explode and he lifted me up bending me over the chair and fucked me so hard until he emptied his load deep inside my pussy.

After using paper towel to clean up I slipped my dress on and we headed out into the store towards the cash registers. As we passed several men in the store I heard a quiet thank you as we walked by. As Rick paid for the lingerie the clerk completed our order and gave me a bullet vibrator on the house. When I said thank you he responded with "No, thank you" and a big smile.

We left the store and I felt so satisfied, erotic, slutty and thrilled. We stopped near his home for a couple of drinks and we chatted about how much fun we had. Once home I pulled out the new vibrator, stripped off my dress and masturbated as Rick watched. Once I orgasmed and opened my eyes to see Rick stroking his very hard cock. I spread my legs wide and motioned for him to come over and fuck me. He took his time and we had the most wonderful sex as we talked and re-lived our trip to the adult store. I came at least two more time before Rick emptied himself yet again inside my pussy.

DSC_0470.jpg
DSC_0550.jpg
DSC_0500.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: mwfofnudistcouple, aussiehorse, Karens_Cuck and 2 others
my one visit to an adult book store was quite similar and filling. Glad you had fun.

This story is really tempting me. Being nude or semi nude in a store makes me feel different then on a nude beach.