• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Tru mandingo bull for cheating wives and size queens

• Thread startertrumandingo
  • Start date

trumandingo

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 7, 2006
I'm in central FLA. --26 6'6" 215lbs young dumb and full of cum. If you want a good deep fucking holla at me. I love to stretch married white pussy. If you're tired of your husbands thin little dick call me. I can scrath that deep itch.

Attachments

• cc03.jpeg
    cc03.jpeg
    11.3 KB · Views: 676
  • 60c2.jpeg
    60c2.jpeg
    9.6 KB · Views: 618
  • ebca.jpg
    ebca.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 116
  • 22a7-1.jpg
    22a7-1.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 159
how big?

Where are you located in central Florida and what is your e-mail address so I can send you some photos. Also, how long is your dick?

I am in Orlando from July12th for 8 days.
Not married - I am divorced. aged 43. prefer it if you were younger than me.
email please
jemmaharrisonuk@yahoo.co.uk

brilliantwin said:
Where are you located in central Florida and what is your e-mail address so I can send you some photos. Also, how long is your dick?
I'm about 11.6 inches erect length and 7.5 erect girth and I live in Tampa. Are you a single female or the white boy from a married couple? Age/Location? Tieguai@yahoo.com

Attachments

• bc14.jpeg
    bc14.jpeg
    2 KB · Views: 4,774
Just a couple more pics

Some full nude pics

Attachments

• chill3.jpg
    chill3.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 828
  • chill1.jpg
    chill1.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 833
  • deputycp_120.jpg
    deputycp_120.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 195
Trumandingo,

My wife and I will be in south florida in the fall. can you you come to our hotel and fuck her?

I whish you were here in Toronto.... Gorgeous dick!

like2wacher66 said:
Trumandingo,

My wife and I will be in south florida in the fall. can you you come to our hotel and fuck her?
Just send me a pic. Tieguai@yahoo.com If we're on the same page it's a definite.

D

you have mail

trumandingo said:
Some full nude pics
check your e-mail and respond

hi trumandingo

hubby and i visit orlando every year in jan.
look forward to meeting your bbc. hubby cleans and fluff if you wanted.
very submissive, love to be used hard.

Attachments

• waiting 4u.jpg
    waiting 4u.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 423
  • wife4pleasure.jpg
    wife4pleasure.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 926
  • spanked hard.jpg
    spanked hard.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 322
I don't play games

I just want to clear something up. Don't contact me and make a date if you plan on not showing up. I realize that a lot of the "couples" and bitches on this site are actually single fag white boys pretending to be something else.
Just be real and stop fucking around.
kandi said:
hubby and i visit orlando every year in jan.
look forward to meeting your bbc. hubby cleans and fluff if you wanted.
very submissive, love to be used hard.

Baby I luv your pics! That body, that cock, I luv it all.

Attachments

• ac10.jpg
    ac10.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 45
mmmm....

I REALLY LOVE WHAT I SEE!!!

Meet me at yahoo julia_figen@yahoo.no

I want to meet you in near future!!

Julia :)

Kandi, you are excellent eye candy, and highly suitable for a breeding fuck-fest with trumandingo, if you choose to meet him. Your body is delicious and deserves top quality BBC with Mandingo rules. Go and rut with him ASAP, he can become your hero !!!

South Fla

Let us know if you have any plans to be in South Florida - you can use her pussy and mouth...

No baby, I nver bent my dick. I do have a slight upward curve though.
But, you probably saw my first two posted pics and thought they were erection shots. Those first two are just my dick laying on my stomach, and my dick laying on my thigh.
When I'm hard my cock points straight out. I had a girl say it looks like a curve sword.

Attachments

• viewphoto_edited.jpg
    viewphoto_edited.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 264
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I'll be back after the break

trumandingo said:
No baby, I nver bent my dick. I do have a slight upward curve though.
But, you probably saw my first two posted pics and thought they were erection shots. Those first two are just my dick laying on my stomach, and my dick laying on my thigh.
When I'm hard my cock points straight out. I had a girl say it looks like a curve sword.

Thanks for last weekend, and for just being cool.Yes, I know for myself that it is'nt bent D. It looked like an english cucumber, tasted like salty honey.:yumyum:

Your tongue gets a perfect 10:clap:
January is all yours papi.

horsehandler said:
Thanks for last weekend, and for just being cool.Yes, I know for myself that it is'nt bent D. It looked like an english cucumber, tasted like salty honey.:yumyum:

Your tongue gets a perfect 10:clap:
January is all yours papi.

Always here lil mama. I love your ass. Love your taste. Had me from the minute I saw that thong ha ha.

Users who are viewing this thread