• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Truckers Delight!

• Thread starterHotwife2b
  • Start date

Hotwife2b

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 28, 2006
I often have hubby take me out on the local interstate in a short nightie and heels. I perform for the drivers on the road and keep them "up" on those long lonely nights. Last night we were out and I was kneeling on my seat giving hubby a BJ with my ass and pussy facing this one trucker, and we continued like this for a few miles. My husband was finger fucking my pussy and ass, leaving little for the trucker not to see or imagine for himself. Without me realizing it, hubby and the trucker pulled off onto an off-ramp and stopped at the top of the ramp. I was still giving my husband a BJ and my ass was still bare and facing the window. The trucker got out of his rig, hubby rolled down my window, and the next thing I knew the trucker took two fingers and started to fuck my wet pussy as hubby held my head over his cock. Our new friend then took his thumb and placed it into my ass and I was in ecstay cumming again and again as I sucked hubby's cock and was bieng finger fucked by a stranger in both my ass and pussy. This went on for a few minutes and then I turned around to face a huge black cock. I sucked his hard cock for a while, he shot his hot load onto my tits, hubby took some pics, and all of us went away satisfied. The best was when my Hubby cleaned the trucker's cum off my tits with his tongue. I think we'll do this more often.

hmmm

Now that indeed sounds like a fun drive around the highways. Thanks for sharing the story look forward and hope you will post some of the pictures. :)

Users who are viewing this thread