True account, not a fictional story

• Thread starterPhil C
  • Start date

Phil C

Phil C
Beloved Member
Dec 25, 2015
Manhattan
My Asian wife and I work out at local gym and a she has a black trainer. I have a very small penis and made the mistake of taking showers at the gym and he eventual saw my small penis. He is very persistant and dominate, worked on my wife in a nice way. My wife is shy and nieve, so she invited the black trainer over for dinner at our home for good food, wine and conversation. After a couple bottles of wine the black trainer asked us how our,sex life was and we responded ok and did not think much of it. After a few more glasses of wine black trainer who about 6'3 and 230 became very dominate and ordered us to strip and knell on our bed. He stipped too and his cock was 4X my size and ordered my wife to bend over and he started to penatate her. I could she was in pain at first but after 10 minutes I heard her moan and orgasm like never before. This went on for approximately 2 hours before he came in her and I did get hard.

Long story short is that he owners her sex life and I am cut out. Phil C

image.jpeg
image.jpeg image.jpeg

Reactions: SquirmingSub, wmjacking, Eamdaniel and 2 others
Phil C said:
My Asian wife and I work out at local gym and a she has a black trainer. I have a very small penis and made the mistake of taking showers at the gym and he eventual saw my small penis. He is very persistant and dominate, worked on my wife in a nice way. My wife is shy and nieve, so she invited the black trainer over for dinner at our home for good food, wine and conversation. After a couple bottles of wine the black trainer asked us how our,sex life was and we responded ok and did not think much of it. After a few more glasses of wine black trainer who about 6'3 and 230 became very dominate and ordered us to strip and knell on our bed. He stipped too and his cock was 4X my size and ordered my wife to bend over and he started to penatate her. I could she was in pain at first but after 10 minutes I heard her moan and orgasm like never before. This went on for approximately 2 hours before he came in her and I did get hard.

Long story short is that he owners her sex life and I am cut out. Phil C

image.jpeg
image.jpeg image.jpeg
She is a sexy woman and you have a little , wimpy penis and her sexy trainer has the large equipment that she needs . You should have bought an extension long before she met him but now you should be in a cage since you're so small and wimpy . He now has the right to her body anytime he wishes including breeding her a bouncing black baby ! I know you'll be proud to see your sexy wifes belly grow with his child . Make sure you use plenty of lotion on her belly so to help her return to her prebaby size . Soon you will be baby sitting while she goes on dates with him and when it's time she will accept his seed for another baby . You should surprise her by buying a cock cage and have her wear the key on a chain around her neck . Also , get her some Queen Of Spades tats ! Good luck cuckold !

Reactions: SquirmingSub, wmjacking, toolman2c and 1 other person
Phil C said:
My Asian wife and I work out at local gym and a she has a black trainer.
Nice.
Phil C said:
I have a very small penis and made the mistake of taking showers at the gym. He eventually saw my small penis.
Oh oh....
Phil C said:
He is very persistent and dominant. He worked on my wife in a nice way.
He was a man with a plan....
Phil C said:
My wife is shy and naive, so she invited her black trainer over for dinner at our home for good food, wine and conversation.
Hm — this suggests your wife was not as naive as you thought, but rather was a woman with a plan for her man....
Phil C said:
After a couple bottles of wine her black trainer asked us how our sex life was. We said "ok," and did not think much of it.
But he didn't stop thinking about it....
Phil C said:
After a few more glasses of wine, my wife's black trainer — who about 6'3" and 230 lbs. — became very dominant and ordered us to strip and kneel on our bed.
If you offered no objection and obeyed, that was the right thing to have done. If your wife also obeyed, that would have been in accordance, presumably, with her plan for her man.
Phil C said:
He stripped, too, and his cock was 4X my size.
Thereby convincing your wife that her plan was well-founded....
Phil C said:
He ordered my wife to bend over and started to penetrate her.
At that point, he wasn't about to back off....
Phil C said:
I could she was in pain, at first, but after 10 minutes I heard her moan and orgasm like never before.
Very good....
Phil C said:
This went on for approximately 2 hours before he came in her.
Excellent. If your wife's new-found lover was able to fuck her for two hours, bringing her to repeated intense orgasms before ejaculating in her pussy, that's very impressive.
Phil C said:
And, I did get hard.
Really. I would think so.
Phil C said:
To make a long story short, he now owns her sex life and I am cut off. —Phil C
Congratulations, cuckold Phil. It sounds like you have, probably for the first time, a wife who is finally experiencing the sexual satisfaction she fully deserves.

I agree with WM2SeedurWife (above), who suggests your wife should remind you, on a daily basis, of your cut-off cuckold status by insisting you wear a male chastity device and becoming your sole key holder. It will further help remind you of your new status if she wears the key on a chain around her neck (like a necklace). It will also assist your newly-minted hotwife with reminding you of your cuckold status every day if, in addition, she requires you to wear feminine panties, perhaps pink rhumba panties with ruffles across the back. Re. cock cages that may appeal to your sexy wife, see (e.g.):

Male chastity devices:
http://www.maturemetal.com/
http://www.steelwerksextreme.com/in-the-beginning
http://www.chastitytube.com
http://www.holytrainer.com/en/specification-chastity.asp

A forum for cuckolds whose wives keep them in chastity devices can be found here:
https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/any-of-you-cuckolds-in-male-chastity-devices.7655/

Last edited: