True Black Cock Pleasure

• Thread starterswedgin
  • Start date

swedgin

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 12, 2008
Are there any true black cock addicts out there can get such incredible pleasure just from sucking a black cock that you don't have to get fucked by the black cock. I think that a true black cock worshiper loves sucking the beautiful perfect black cock so much and the pleasure is go intense that they rarely have to fuck the black cock to have an orgasm. If you truly love black cock, you spend more time sucking it than fucking it because it's so good that you don't ever want to stop sucking black cock.

i love sucking my lovers big cock He wants me to do it everyday when he gets to work He is a baker and gets there at 4am before anybody else I have my boyfriend drive me there and my bf will start my lovers work while I suck his wonderful cock I leave with a mouthful and soaking wet pussy I have cum many times just from giving head

I feel that sucking black cock is more rewarding and better worship. I can see the pleasure I am giving with my mouth and I think my black men have a more intense climax.

swedgin said:
Are there any true black cock addicts out there can get such incredible pleasure just from sucking a black cock that you don't have to get fucked by the black cock. I think that a true black cock worshiper loves sucking the beautiful perfect black cock so much and the pleasure is go intense that they rarely have to fuck the black cock to have an orgasm. If you truly love black cock, you spend more time sucking it than fucking it because it's so good that you don't ever want to stop sucking black cock.
swedgin, you are right on ! It is the best form of worship to give, as you said: true black cock pleasure :bj:

swedgin, no doubt that what you stated is absolutely TRUE !!!!!!!!!!!!!
I seldom need to fuck to have an orgasm with Black Cock. My mouth
was put on earth for the sole purpose of SUCKING BLACK COCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am truly in this world to serve in this way. I had my first orgasm ever from getting fucked by Black man but soon rallied that I came from sucking very easily. Sometimes just from touching a beautiful big black cock. Totally hooked ever since. I do ANYthing for a black lover. Even the men I only get once every two weeks due to them being married. But you are right. I do not need to get fucked to have MY pleasure. Of course whatever my man or MEN want, they get.
luv, MsGary

Many Balck men have learned this and make it part of training us white bois. That is giving reach -around so we learn to cum from getting fucked. Also giving a hand job while we suck them or at least letting us jack ourselves while we give head. That is part of making us learn to have pleasure while serving the big black cock. These are mostly straight black men I should add too. It is not gay for them to do this. WE are the gay and bi white males being trained to serve them. Soon our bodies and minds adjust to "cumin like a girl" and less and less jism is squatted by us and often we have whole body orgasm instead of cumin with our little white dicks. The little white dicklets are now actually clits and are easily ignored by us AND our blk stud lovers. This can happen with proper training in 6 to 7 months once started. Training can be started at any age of white boy. 20's and younger the white boy is very sensitive sexually and responds readily. In 40's especially over 45 the white boi is desensitized to enjoying sex with women. 30-45 there is a continuum of a combo of these advantages. But it is a training of his Mind AND body which are necessary. The newer trainer bids with ultra modern technology are an advantage here too.
luv to all, MsGary

wow. that makes perfect sense, how You explain it

I love getting fucked by a big black cock just as much as any black cock slut, but there is no better feeling then being on my knees sucking those amazing and beautiful cocks!!! It is the ultimate show of my devotion to them and I am willing to do it anytime and anywhere they want. My mouth belongs around those perfect cocks and it spends as much time as possible worshipping them