• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

True (but long story).

• Thread starterabe smith
  • Start date

abe smith

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 25, 2009
As I type this out, I have a feeling it’s going to end up being some long rambling story that goes on forever without making much point. I guess if there is any point that I am trying to make, it’s this : first, as males we seem to be attracted to playing with fire and secondly, we are never quite satisfied with what we have.
I am a 39 year old male. I think of myself as an average guy in terms of looks and physical features. Growing up throughout life, women have deemed me to be the “Safe” bet. I have a good job and am nice enough. However, I’m quite certain that I wouldn’t be what most women would deem as sexy. I’m pale, a bit of a gut, bad hair. I have been married to my second wife for 5 years and we have been completely faithful to each other (at least as far as I know). This story is actually about my first wife.
My first wife (Jenny) and I started dating in college. I met her while I was a senior and she was a sophomore. She was always a drama queen. I would describe her as daddy’s girl. She expected men to wait on her hand and foot. She was a bit spoiled and self centered and prissy. Jenny always seemed to do the bare minimum and just assumed others around would always be there to help her out when she asked.
For my part, I admit that I had no problem with her attitude. Her body always seemed so perfect that it almost seemed deserved sometimes that people would treat her as she expected. I don’t want to overembelish however about her looks. Her face was merely average. And in retrospect, I think almost 90% of the girls in college have killer bodies. Jenny fit that mold perfectly. She was slim and tight and tan. She had wonderful hair, perfect tits and a tiny little ass. She had great hair, smelled wonderful and was so firm.
We dated through college. There were a couple of breakups but nothing major. We ended up getting engaged after I graduated. I got a job and there was a while where she and I were dating via a long distance relationship. I’d visit on weekends and we’d hang out. During the summers, we were pretty much always together. But during the school year, Jenny was definitely on her own down in college. I wasn’t too worried about it back then. Its only in retrospect that I realize how naïve I probably was at that age. I was convinced that she was a prissy prude that didn’t have a slut bone in her body.
I had this impression of her, because our own sex life was fairly mundane. We had quickies. We had romantic weekends where we did it several times. But for the most part, it was all the usual stuff. Jenny would talk trash about girls that dressed too slutty . She seemed to dismiss girls that were fucking guys just for the pleasure of it. On one hand, she acknowledged that some girls just wanted to fuck studly guys, but always seemed to indicate that she was far beyond that in terms of maturity.
After Jenny graduated, we got married four months later. We had a great ceremony, a great honeymoon and eventually moved into a new house. We honestly seemed like the regular old American couple. Jenny had some stupid major in college and really didn’t get a job in her field after school. I worked during the day. She had some part time job where she essentially just earned enough money to go buy more clothes. Jenny was used to people waiting on her, and this seemed to fit her lifestyle just fine. I would work all day long and she did as she pleased for the most part.

I’ll move the story along. The first incident occurred this way. Jenny would go to the gym each morning. She developed a friendship with a slightly older lady named Stephanie. Stephanie was married and a stay at home trophy wife. Her husband was older and had a great job. Stephanie drove around in a great big YUKON and just seemed to work on her body. Jenny and Stephanie would see each other at the gym and often worked out together. At some point, Jenny started mentioning these two other guys at the gym. Nothing major. They were just two guys that would sometimes flirt with Stephanie and my wife. Jenny always made it sound like Stephanie would play it up and play along and flirt back. It was all good harmless fun. I don’t know much about the guys. They worked together on the second shift at some warehouse. They were both closer to Jenny’s age. They were definitely younger than Stephanie. They were described as just two goofy funny guys from the gym.
Periodically, Jenny and I would do things separately from each other .I would go to college football games. She might go out at night with girlfriends. Who knows what happened when she went out. I was certainly a faithful husband and naturally assumed that my prissy wife was as well. I know for a fact that many of those nights that she was going out, it was with Stephanie. I would always question Jenny as to whether she found it odd that Stephanie was 30 years old and was always partying as if she was 10 years younger. Jenny never gave many details but gave the impression that Stephanie was a wild child.

About a year after Jenny and Stephanie had become fairly good friends, I got my first taste of betrayal. I had a membership to the exact same gym as my ex. I had finished up with a client early and decided to head straight to the gym for an early workout. I’ll never forget this part. I pulled into the parking lot. From a distance I saw Jenny and one of the guys from the gym walking out. They were fairly close together as they walked. They were hip to hip and arm to arm. Stephanie came out right behind them. Obviously something seemed suspicious to me as I saw my wife so close to this guy. I pulled into a spot fairly far away and watched. Jenny was talking to Stephanie as they walked. Stephanie broke off and walked towards her SUV. Jenny and the guy continued to walk. They stopped. They were talking. I could see them smiling and Jenny laughing. It was definitely flirting. The guy then followed Jenny to her car. They both got in. I was a bit far off, but they both definitely leaned together and started kissing. It wasn’t really that long. It seemed to be about 1 to 2 minutes of seeing their heads entwined. And just like that, the guy got out and walked over to his own car. Jenny drove off and the guy drove off. I was a bit paralyzed. I sat there. I just saw my wife cheating on me. I didn’t know what to do. How do you confront something like that? I stewed about it all day. I later realized that they might have been going back to his apartment or something to fuck each other. I had wished that I would have followed them. I would have had to trail them since I had no clue where he even lived.

That night I did confront Jenny about it. She tried to deny it for a minute. At first she said they were just talking. The story then evolved into him forcing his kiss onto her. It changed to a story where she claimed it was the first time. Eventually she admitted everything. She had been fucking this guy for months. Apparently when she went out with Stephanie one time, they had just “accidently” met up with the two guys at a bar. She swears it was just coincidence. Jenny claims that Stephanie had started fucking the one guy beginning with that first night. Because Stephanie and her lover always wanted to meet up, it ****** Jenny to hang out with the friend when they all met up. Eventually Jenny and the other guy did hook up and started to have an affair. Jenny was so unapologetic about it that it drove me crazy. In her mind, it had simply happened and that was all there was to it. She didn’t love the guy and she claimed it was more just about the sex. I wasn’t sure what that was supposed to mean for me. Jenny ensured that she wanted to stay married.

We went into marriage counseling for about six months. We saw a female therapist that had been recommended for this. The counselor cracks me up to this day. None of this cheating could possibly be Jenny’s fault. Her viewpoint was that there must be a reason for why it occurred. The counselor explained it that most women only cheat if they aren’t getting something from home. Jenny would explain how she always felt cramped and restricted by me. She felt that I had put reins on her and that she wonders if she had rushed into marriage too soon. She felt that the affair might have been a way to lash out and become more assertive and independent.

The counselor then went into months about what I could do to improve the situation. Surely, she talked to Jenny about how I need to be able to trust her again. But for the most part, it seemed so focused on what I was doing wrong and how I could make Jenny satisfied to stay home again. And yes, the conversations did involve sex. I listened to how Jenny couldn’t orgasm from my fucking. I had to listen to how I was too quick and how Jenny couldn’t get off so quickly. I listened to how Jenny didn’t necessarily find me all that sexy and attractive. The counselor inquired openly to Jenny about my size and whether it was fulfilling for her. The aggravating part, as I have said, was that this middle aged counselor seemed to be completely in Jenny’s corner. She wanted to recommend that I talk to a sex therapist and that there were videos that could improve my performance. It was all so humiliating. I probably lashed out at them more than I should have. The counselor would explain it countless ways about how Jenny had needs and how I wasn’t meeting them. I could either accept that and fix that, or I could end up having her stray again.

I was younger than. My ego had been hurt. I was naïve. I can think back now and realize that Jenny was way too gorgeous for me. I can accept that I was pretty awful in the sack. But back then, the counselor’s advice seemed too harsh. Jenny and I went to the counselors for months…..maybe five months. During that time, our marriage wasn’t necessarily getting any better. I wasn’t trusting Jenny when she out with Stephanie. It created a lot of bad arguments and ill will on Jenny’s side. Stephanie started getting very pissed off when she would hear that I was the reason Jenny wouldn’t join her places. Stephanie and I got in an argument one time over the phone. That just made Jenny more upset.
We did have a few escapades during that turbulent period. Jenny and I would fuck on occasion. We periodically took the counselor’s advice of talking about it openly. The counselor’s point was that my curiousity might kill me as to what it was like for Jenny to get fucked by the other guy. I was encouraged to ask Jenny questions and Jenny should answer them. Its an awkward conversation though. It seemed that I would only end up talking or asking Jenny about it while we were having sex or fondling each other. And like any man, I certainly could become very aroused listening to Jenny talk about it. She never went into the detail that people here would probably want to hear. Jenny answered in terms of
yes, he was bigger than me……” and “yes, he could last longer”. It made me jealous for sure. But it also seemed to make Jenny fuck me harder as she talked about it. My penis would get just a bit harder thinking of it. It gets inside your head and you can’t help wonder what it was like for her. For Jenny, I could tell that she was remembering it and it was turning her on more. My feelings were so twisted. I was aroused that Jenny was aroused. I was jealous that I had failed. I was angry that the counselor seemed to blame me for my wife’s cheating.

It was just 7 months after I had first busted Jenny, that we had another incident. It was a Saturday night and Jenny wanted to go out with Stephanie to go clubbing. I had assumed that we were going to stay at home, order pizza and watch a movie. Jenny tried and tried to convince me that she should go bar hopping with Stephanie. It certainly hurt my feelings, probably more than it should have. It started escalating into an argument pretty quickly. I insisted that if Jenny was going out, that I should be able to go with them. It was ludicris for me to suggest that. I had no interest in going out with Stephanie, especially to a dance club. I was being difficult on purpose.

Jenny was angry. I was angry. Stephanie was angry. We met Stephanie at some club. Stephanie looked great. She was wearing a tight skirt and top. Her hair was fussed up. Her cleavage was showing. The best feature was her knee high black boots. Jenny had a skirt on too. It was short and showed her legs. Her heels that she had on made her ass wiggle from side to side as she walked. Her top buttoned in the front. It wasn’t tight, but looked very classy. Both of them pretty much ignored me. It was a sports bar and they played pool for a bit. I kept picking up the tab and started feeling better. The booze obviously helped a lot. The girls were drinking as well, drink after drink. They didn’t talk to me nor did they act like they knew me. Jenny walked back past me and said that they were going upstairs to the dance club of the bar complex. I could tell that neither one of them wanted me to go up there. Jenny was merely mentioning it as a courtesy. I sat where I was at the bar for a while pretending to watch tv. I couldn’t tell whether I should join them. After 20 minutes, I waundered up to the dance club by myself.

The dance club is not where I belonged. I felt out of place. The girls were all dressed sexily. The guys all seemed so much younger than I was. I felt out of pace. I went up to the bar and waited for someone to come by and get me a beer. They seemed to ignore me, which was the story of that night. I couldn’t help but feel like they were ignoring me as if to suggest that I didn’t belong at that club. I had too much to drink at this point. I figured that Jenny and Stephanie were pretty loaded as well. By the time I had gotten served at the bar, quite bit of time had passed by. I got my beer and waundered off to see where Jenny was. I expected to find her on the dancefloor.

I felt fear, nervousness and a weird sense of arousal/adrenaline as I went out there. I couldn’t see the SUV. I suppose it had been moved. I figured they had taken off and that Stephanie was being a bitch to me. But as I came around a corner of a different building, I saw Stephanie’s big Yukon in the dark of a corner. The windows seemed dark, but as I approached I could tell that it was moving a bit. It wasn’t bouncing up and down, but there was definitely someone inside. I came closer and closer. I took the keys out of my pocket that Stephanie gave me. I unlocked the doors and popped open the passenger side front door. The dome light popped on and there was Jenny. The oily Italian guy was sitting in the second row his pants were off, but his shirt was on. His big old legs were spread in a wide stance. My pretty wife was sitting on his cock and facing the front of the vehicle. Her back was facing him and she bounced slowly on top of it. Her eyes popped open and looked at me, but then immediately went back to their half closed gaze. It was the oddest pant I had ever heard coming from her. Its almost as if she was in labor, the way she was moaning and breathing. Each time he slide inside her, she seemed to tense up to accept it. As it slid back out, she gave this relieved sigh and a feeling of delight would cross her lips. It was a sign of pleasure and whimpering mixed together. When it slide into my wife, I couldn’t believe how deep he was getting inside her. It seemed as if his cock just kept feeding into her deeper and deeper. When I saw it in the restroom, I knew it was a large one. Seeing it now inside my wife , it was just so bloated and full.

His hand seemed to be mauling her nipples. He was rough and big. His cock was shiny and wet. Her pussy was so wide open. It was stretched and filled. It was as if she was pushing out a huge thick white snake. Her blouse was open……..bra unsnapped but not removed. Her hair was a mess. Her skirt was still on but bunched up at her waist. She was getting fucked.

I was frozen. It was so erotic. Jenny looked so sexy. I know my dick was hardening. Stephanie walked up behind me and said “I told you…..you sure you don’t want to stay and watch. I’m sure he’ll let you jerk off while he fucks Jenn”. I walked away. I never even said one word to Jenny. I never heard her say anything to me either. At home, I waited for Jenny to come home. I called Jenny’s cell phone after an hour or so. I was prepared to take charge and to tell her to come home immediately or get divorced. Instead, Stephanie answered her phone. She refused to let me talk to Jenny. She was giggling and laughing at me. I was pissed and started to raise my voice. Stephanie told me that they had both been fucking the guy at his apartment and they aren’t done yet.

I dismissed her statements. I was hoping that Jenny was safe and sleeping it off. I figured Stephanie had it out for me and was trying to make the situation worse than it was. But instead, I just got a call back about 20 minutes later. It was Stephanie and she just said “check your email loser”. I popped up my email and there was a message from Stephanie. It simply said “enjoy jerking off to these!” I opened the email and saw a bunch of attachments. One was Jenny’s wedding ring balanced on a big cock head. I knew it was the oily dude’s dick. It looked so big in comparison. The next one was of four hands….all female hands…and they were wrapped around the same dick. IT was Stephanie and Jenny’s hands and they were jerking off the guy’s cock. The final picture was the worse. It was a close up of a pussy with sperm leaking out of it and all over it. It was definitely Jenny’s pussy. The same trimmed bush. The same color hair. The same thighs. That was it. The fucked him and he came inside her. So turned on by the images, I did end up jerking off to them. Immediately I felt the frustration and humiliation again.

Jenny and I ended up getting divorced after that incident. I am remarried to a woman that is Jenny’s opposite. My current wife is more homely. She is a couple of years older than me. She has very large breasts. She never complains about my penis size or my stamina. But to this day, Its amazing on what effect that first marriage had on me. When my current wife goes out, I sometimes wonder if she too is fucking around on me. I wonder if she has a male admirer that has seduced her. I keep those feelings to myself. I realize they are lasting effects from Stephanie, Jenny and even the counselor. I even have thought about the counselor to some degree. In retrospect, I find it arousing to realize that she was trying to describe to me that my younger wife had sexual urges that need to be fulfilled. I think about how Stephanie was sleeping around on her rich husband without a second thought. Most of all, I think about how Jenny looked when she had that big cock stuffed inside her. I wonder if she was getting fucked throughout college when I had graduated. How many cocks had she sucked off when I was gone?

Even though I divorced Jenny, she still has mental control over me to this day. I’ve found myself looking at sites like this in the past year or so. I sit here jerking off to the images. I sometimes wish that I would have been more brave and accepting of Jenny’s desire to roam. I think if I had to relive it, I would actually find the arrangement to be very arousing now that I am a bit more mature. I even wonder whether my current wife ever desires a bigger dick inside her. How couldn’t she at least fantasize about it sometimes? She must. And so to some extent, it just shows how men are never satisfied with what they have.

excellent story do u have any pics of jenny and your current wife?

awesome story...hey, your a deep guy, im more the dominating type to be sure, however much eroticism can be drawn from the thought of your woman being serviced by another man. with the thought of your womans pleasure only, look-no one guy is perfect, a bull or dom might not have a fraction of the mental capacity of a cuck or sub. but he does have a dominating presence, and in my years this is beyond erotic to women of all types. you might try role playing with your current wife, im sure she truly desires to be submissive to you. or have an experienced dom train your wife, you sound truly mature and capable of handling this...remember, this all begins in your head, you just role play it to the real world.. those that can handle this find erotic rewards. great story again...

I couldn't even imagine how I would go about introducing my current wife to this type of fantasy........I am glad you enjoyed the story. The eroticism of it is certainly not lost on me. Even the busty, brainy, middle aged counselor strikes a chord with me.

any idea what happen to Jenny after your divorce?

Jenny eventually moved away to a different state. I'm not sure if she ever got remarried or not as we didn't keep in touch. For the year or so that she was still in town, I would see either her or her friend Stephanie occasionally. They made sure that I knew that she was enjoying her freedom.

Thanks for writing this

I enjoyed reading it. It was exciting.

glad you enjoyed it

part of me agrees that it was hot..part of me thinks it was a bit too crazy!