True or False: Do women hit their sexual peak in their 30s?

• Thread starterDbarr4you
  • Start date

Dbarr4you

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 22, 2011
My wife generally shows a bit of resistance, whenever I want to discuss her having another man. I have been wondering, if perhaps our younger age (mid 20s) has an effect on that. You hear all the time that women peak sexually in their 30s while men do in their 20s. I'm just wondering if that has been the case for any of you? Has your wife become more open, and desired sex more as she matures? Are you a woman who was reserved earlier in life and opened up later?

These common expressions derive their origin from The Kinsey Study.

In my experience, they are not necessarily true.

It's subjective. It's all in the varying definitions of "peak".

Doc

Mine hit her peak in her 40's

I think the Older they get. Women just know more what they want. And are less afraid to take it.

Mine was in her late 20's to early 30's.
She never really peaked.
She was a naive small town country girl.
When she lived in Small Town USA, she was fucking a good looking, wealthy, married business man. He didn't want to date her, he was just fucking her. He gave her money and gifts in exchange for pussy. She was in love, he was in lust. He was over 40 and she was 21 thru 25 years old. He broke her heart, so she moved. He never left his wife like he said he would.
So she moved to a big city far away to get work and get away from him.
Once she moved to thii=s big city, she was fucking anyone who paid any attention to her.
She didn't know how to cull men for a boyfriend. She just gave them what they wanted and they ended up using her for a few weeks, then leaving her.

My wife is 35 and I'm 36. Yes, I do notice that my wife's sexual drive is getting stronger by the day.
10 years ago, she was not like this. I was mostly in control.
Now, she wants to be on top all the time

Reactions: purplejoys
Women definitely get better with age! When we were in our 20's, we used to stress over geting old and unattractive, even though our sex life was very "average"(that means "bad") at the time. When my wife got into her 30's, we thought she was sexually peaking, because she was getting hornier. Then, in her 40's she has really taken off, we have embraced the Hotwife lifestyle, and she is now(thanks to her first bull) multi-orgasmic. Now we are wondering how menopause will affect her, now that she just turned 46(yesterday!). But honestly, she isn't too afraid of it, so I think she will get even better with time!

Woman's "peak"

My best, most memorable sexual experiences are all with women 34-40, whereas I was 42-44 at the time. I think they just are more aware of 'what she wants' at that time in in their life. Also all had ended a previous relationship.

Harry

My wife's sexual desires peaked in 40's..... For some women, it's like a mid-life crisis in their 40's and they want more sex.

i think a womans peak is from 35 - 55 , as they seem to get hornier and that why so many older woman want toy boys as older hubbies are no good anymore to them

I had this aunt, she is in her 50s. One time, we were watching football with their family and he suddenly blurted out "oh my goodness, check out those muscular thighs of those footballers. buy they must run a mile with all those muscles on and between their legs!"

My uncle was there and I gave him this startled look. He just shrugged it off and then I discovered she really loved watching football matches.

urban said:
My wife is 35 and I'm 36. Yes, I do notice that my wife's sexual drive is getting stronger by the day.
10 years ago, she was not like this. I was mostly in control.
Now, she wants to be on top all the time

Same thing here, wife is 39, I am 42. She has never been more sexual active than today. Just 5 years ago she was a boring prude... As I have been getting more tired and fatter she has been more active and interested in sex.

MacNfries said:
My wife (37 now) hits her sexual peak when I do THIS .... :D

That's hot, man. Maybe she'd peak even higher with a cock pumping in and out of her while you did that. :)

Yeah, now my wife wants me to get in shape, goes on a dier, complains that I get tire so easily during sex. She is now into yoga and aerobic like 3 -4 days a week.

She even told me about a male co worker who shared to her that he had a 7 inch dick.