True - Roleplay,drugs,wife catches

• Thread starterparker_leroux
  • Start date

parker_leroux

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 13, 2004
The Centre Will Not Hold
Over the years I have enjoyed the excitement of cuckolding men. Seeing their anguish as I satisfy their women and put order back into their household. In life there is the way things should be and the way they are. Today I had a peek experience and a lucky cuck had one he will never forget.

First I must set the background. I live in New Zealand and am an American. In New Zealand ************ is legal and the prostitutes have unions and pay GST. There are brothels and classified advertisement where you can select from a wide range of women and men.

Very different from in the United States. The girls here are also not jaded and predominantly white with some Maori and Asians. Every once in a while you come across a hot African black girl too. These African girls are also very different than black girls in the USA.

I frequent the brothels and have had some wonderful times and learnt much about sex and the human experience from the different guys and girls. Yes, I am bi. In the USA sex is glitz. Here it is all very discrete. No flashing neon signs.

As I got to know the different girls from the brothel I started to make friends with the ones I enjoyed most. Unlike most guys I am not seeking a relationship. I am after discrete sessions where two ships pass in the night and when no one is looking have sex and then steam off to far away ports. No strings and no desire to control the women.

As a result of this enlightened attitude and some pretty hot sessions some girls started to communicate with me using text messaging. That is how things heated up today.

Kari, a petite size 4, 22 years old weighing all of 95 lbs dripping wet is an old favourite. I met her on her first week on the job when she was 18 and we still stay in touch. Kari likes to party and has a boyfriend named Bill. I have never met Bill. He is in his late thirties and from hearing their cell phone exchanges I see him as a controlling naughty boy who is using this girl up.

Over the past few years Kari has got more and more strung out on meth. In New Zealand they call meth ‘P’ which is short for pure. Because of this I have seen less and less of Kari. Although I adore her I only like to get high on weed and we all know where meth abuse leads so pulled back yet kept in touch. I also have encouraged her to seek treatment. Like some hot 22 year old is gonna listen.
\
So I haven’t heard from Kari in 6 months and this morning out of the blue she calls. She invites me to join her, a guy named Roy and another lady named Kari for a foursome. Kari sounded high and I declined the invitation. However, 20 minutes later I reconsidered and cancelled my appointments.

When I arrived at Roy’s private residence the girls where there and the party was in full swing. At first I thought Roy and Kari were a couple and friends with Kari. We all introduced ourselves and I could see straight away that Roy was a cuck. As we chatted I realised what was going on. Roy was a client and Kari was role playing his wife. Kari was the young girl that looked like a minor.

These girls were on a job and Roy met them at the brothel at 2 a.m. I arrived at 10:30 a.m. Needless to say they were wired. The girls needed a man to shame Roy properly. And Roy craved a man’s cock and like totally wanted to service me in front of the ladies.

I understand the cuck mentality and took control of him immediately. Laying back against the headboard of the bed I kicked back and hit a joint as he worshiped and serviced my cock.

Kari lay next to me and we cuddled as I showed him how to handle and separate a man’s balls while deeply mouthing my cock. Kari and I started to kiss and Kari was packing the glass pipe and getting fried.

While being sucked I spoke in a deep confident yet friendly way to Roy. I told him he was a good cuck pig. I urged him to show the girls what a fag he is and to prepare me for Kari.

Kari has dark sultry eyes and was bored with Roy at this point and I knew she needed a good pounding to spark up. Kari loaded the glass pipe and while Roy went to the bathroom I put a condom on and prepared to mount Kari. Her skin is soft and brown. At 29 and a mother of 2 she was not a girl like Kari. Kari was a woman.

Kari was also high and her eyes glazed from the joint and the meth. As I mounted Roy returned. He did not see the condom and wrongly assumed I was bareback in Kari. As part of the role play he cried out that I was fucking his wife and that she promised she wouldn’t.

I commanded Roy to sit back and eat Kari’s cunny as I started to boar fuck Kari. Long deep strokes. Pounding her and loosing myself in her eyes. I looked over at Roy and told him to calm down and that now Kari needs a real man. He protested that I was bareback. I smiled and told Roy that I planned to breed her and to jerk his cock and watch.

I pounded Kari for half an hour and we were all sweaty. I hadn’t cum yet and wanted to save my spunk for Kari. She is so petite she looks 14 and I knew cuck boy would go nuts with his role play teen daughter being seeded and bred.

Before I mounted Kari I wanted cuck Roy to clean my cock and lick Kari’s juices and my cum from the shaft of my throbbing cock. Roy sucked me good and I knew he savoured the combined juices.

Then at that point things fall apart and the center will not hold. I loud pounding on the door shocked everyone. At first we thought it must be police. Soon we realised it was cuck Roy’s wife. Apparently she did not have door key and could not get in. Bang, bang, bang!

At first that was cool. Everyone be quiet and let’s pretend nobody’s home. No way this wife chick was on the war path. The windows were open in the room we were in but were covered by curtains. She heard sounds and knew we were in her bedroom. She reached in the window and pushed the curtains to the side. Now this is the best part...

The look on her face was priceless. She had on a scary pair of glasses like Sarah Palin wears and she was furious. I locked eyes with her saw the utter disgust and rage as she watched her husband mouthing my cock.

Cuck Roy rolled off the bed and tried to hide under it. The wife cursed at me. I laughed and told her it is her husband that is hiding under the bed not me. We call this a confrontation with reality. I told Roy to go outside and calm his woman.

Obviously, this party is coming to an end. We wanted to leave but Roy’s wife was punching and beating on him in the hallway. I had to smile as I felt the thud on the bedroom door as she threw Roy into it. Then the wife charged in the room threatening to call the police.

We slid out the door as the wife shouted at us then turned to Roy. We left leaving Roy with a mad hornet of a wife.

By the time the girls had returned to the brothel Roy was on the phone wanting them to come back. Neither wanted to return to and risk another confrontation with Roy’s wife so we went to Kari’s place and we all partied and lay together on the bed chilling naked.

Then I explained to the girls about cuckolds. They were both new to the cuckold scene and were fascinated. These are girls that like dangerous guys. The excitement Kari feels with her jailed stud black lover and Kari with her drug dealer boyfriend are a very different experience than with Roy.

The concept of cuckolding is new to them. I explained the fetish in detail and told them that on the internet the fuck my wife and cuckolding sites are some of the most popular. Then it started to click for them. Now they know the fantasy and understand how all men are created equal under the law... However, there is a pecking order.

They told me of other guys who’s behaviour was similar to Roy’s. However, many cuckolds are so ashamed of themselves they don’t have the balls to explain their fetish. The ladies now realised that many of the soft cock guys that they see fit right into the cuckold model. Seeing me control Roy was a lesson for them.

They also know that shame unmasks the cuckold and ******** him to the site of a woman with a real stud is the closest he will ever get to making a woman happy.

Roy worshiped the stud cock and hired a substitute wife and daughter so he could fulfil his fantasy of being dominated by a stud and vicariously watch a role-play breeding session. What he craved his wife found repugnant. However, Roy showed his wife and I don’t think she will ever forget seeing me with a girl on each arm on the bed as Roy was throating my cock.

I suspect what Roy really wanted was to see a man tame the wife he cannot. I suspect he wanted his wife to catch him as I am sure he could not tell her what he really wanted. And that was in his fantasy to be cucked by a dominant mother and a teen daughter she had by a stud man and being able to watch the two being mated as he pulls on his drug softened cock and tastes the seed of the breeding stud.

True Story... Hope you enjoy.

Parker

Very interesting. Do you know how much (in US dollars) the girls received (from the cuck) for their services. I'm assuming they were paid up front.