• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

True sexting between my wife and her lover

• Thread starterprimalbst
  • Start date

primalbst

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 8, 2011
These are the actual texts, times and dates I pulled off her cell phones SIM card with a sneaky little program last year. And this isn't the only one but I can't find the others and suspect she deleted what she could find on my computer long ago, but swear I had a disk around her somewhere. Oh well.

I cleaned up the margins as best I could so it is easier to read. I suspected something was wrong Nov 12 but they had been fucking around since Oct 25. At the time I was fucking angry but turned on as well. Not I'm just turned on. ;) On with the show.

Thurs Night-Early Fri Morn Nov 18-19
Dave 17:48 : No free text
Wendy 17:47 : i dont have a good plan to do this
Wendy 17:48 : i really need a hug
Dave 17:49 : One hug on the way
Wendy 17:52 : Thank you i needd that
Dave 17:53 : Welcome
Wendy 17:56 : I really missed u a lot what r u doing for the next few days
Wendy 18:03 : Will we be able to chat tonight
Dave 18:04 : Packing
Dave 18:05 : I will not have a computer
Wendy 18:06 : That really sucks can we just chat on the cell phone
Dave 18:07 : Until tuesday
Wendy 18:10 : I am going crazy lol i said do you have enough free texts to talk more on here. oh ya did you only miss facebook or was that for me
Dave 18:12 : I have free texting
Wendy 18:14 : did you read all the messages i sent
Wendy 18:41 : dont u want to talk at all now
Dave 18:45 : I would like to but the kids are all over the place and i have to make some room in exes garage for stuff later i will
Wendy 18:46 : Ok thanks for texting back
Dave 18:47 : Sorry and did read all the messages on facebook lol
Wendy 18:47 : Ok pretty weird stuff
Dave 18:48 : Yes but thanks
Wendy 21:18 : Is it later yet or do i have to wait longer :)
Dave 22:16 : May i stick my tongue in your wet pussy
Wendy 22:23 : Just give me a moment i am in the tub
Dave 22:24 : Can i wash anything for you
Wendy 22:39 : You want me bad?
Dave 22:40 : Maybe
Wendy 22:41 : I am wearing my new lacey black bra and panties
Wendy 22:43 : Well if it only maybe it is not enough
Wendy 22:44 : Are you sure you dont want me really bad?
Dave 22:44 : Realy
Wendy 22:46 : What r u doing right now?
Dave 22:46 : I realy want to lick you all over
Wendy 22:47 : Where r u starting i need to know
Dave 22:48 : Thinking about licking your pussy i want it now
Wendy 22:49 : I really want you to lick it i miss yor tongue i want u bad
Dave 22:51 : I am starting to kiss you on the lips then i am kissing your neck nibbling on your ear working my way down unhooking your bra and starting to suk and bite your nipples
Wendy 22:52 : r u treating my pussy nice or r you rough a little
Dave 22:53 : Now I start kissing my way down you tummy and tickel your bellybutton with me tongue
Wendy 22:56 : It feels really good dont stop i want more
Wendy 22:57 : u are so good to me
Wendy 22:58 : i want to know more what else r u doing
Dave 22:58 : I pull your panties down and spread your legs and give your pussy a kiss and bite your clit not too hard and i slip my tongue inside you you are warm and wet i start to swirle my tonge inside of you
Dave 23:02 : I start to kiss and bite your inerthigh and go back to licking your pussy i love how you taste
Wendy 23:04 : I am so wet for you u r making me moan i love ur tongue more please i like being teased
Dave 23:05 : I am getting hard i want to fuck you so bad but i just want to lick your pussy
Wendy 23:07 : I like how u lick my pussy but i really like a nice hard dick in me
Dave 23:09 : Well cum and get it throbing so hard
Dave 23:11 : Would you like to give me head noq or later
Wendy 23:14 : Now please
Wendy 23:16 : I want to suck ur nice hard dick i want to lick ur shaft and swirl my tongue around the head
Wendy 23:18 : It is so long and hard i want to keep licking but i need to suck it
Wendy 23:20 : I am putting your balls in my mouth because they are needing attention too they are so nice
Dave 23:21 : It feel good i grab you by the hair and guide you up and down my shaft
Dave 23:22 : I so like that it makes me even harder
Wendy 23:24 : Sorry it is hard to type with one hand
Dave 23:25 : I so like how you that mmm Wendy
Wendy 23:26 : i am sucking u so hard right now i luv ur dick so long and hard i am deep throating it now i want it so bad
Dave 23:28 : Oh dont stop i love it please Wendy dont stop
Wendy 23:28 : I want to suck ur dick so bad it is my dick i love sucking on the head and swirling my tongue around it
Dave 23:30 : Oh yes Wendy
Wendy 23:32 : I dont plan on stopping it is so good i cant get enough of it sucking and licking i love my dick mine mine mine
Wendy 23:34 : I want it all in my mouth i cant get enough guide my head again i love it
Dave 23:34 : I love it in your mouth i pull you up and down faster now
Dave 23:36 : My balls are starting to tighting up
Dave 23:37 : I so just want to ram dick in your mouth
Wendy 23:39 : Please do i want it allll so bad i stopped touching myself so i could touch ur balls i love them
Wendy 23:40 : Do u want me to suck u off or do u want to fuck my nice wet pussy
Wendy 23:41 : Do u want me to suck u harder
Dave 23:42 : Please don't stop harder deeper
Wendy 23:44 : I am so wet for u but i am enjoying ur fucking hard dick ohhhhhhhh i looooooovvvve it so hard so long
Wendy 23:44 : I want to taste ur cum so bad
Dave 23:45 : Do you want me to fuck you would you like that Wendy
Wendy 23:45 : I have a toy in my pussy
Wendy 23:46 : Yes fuck me please i want ur dick so bad
Wendy 23:48 : You dont want me to suck u dry
Dave 23:49 : I pull out of your mouth and ram it in your pussy i can feel you tighten up around my dick i give hard and deep thrust
Dave 23:49 : After
Wendy 23:51 : I really want to cum all over ur dick ohhhhh fuck me harder Dave i want it allll
Dave 23:52 : Thrust thrust thrust
Wendy 23:53 : Oooohhhh so great i dont think it will take much more for me to cummm
Dave 23:54 : I can feel you cum i pull out and suck it all up and shove it bad into you
Wendy 23:55 : Oh yes i am cumming for u u are amazing
Dave 23:56 : Cum for me i want it Wendy
Dave 23:57 : Cum for me i want it Wendy
Wendy 23:58 : I am cumming for u i dont want it to stop dyrwjik
Dave 23:59 : Oh yes Wendy hmmm you taste so good give me more
Dave 00:01 : Oh yes Wendy may i please cum in your mouth oh please i cant hold on any longer
Wendy 00:03 : Yes I need ur load i love how you taste
Wendy 00:04 : Guide my head and i will suck u harder and harder
Wendy 00:06 : Ohhhh please cum i want u so bad
Dave 00:07 : Oh god i am going to cum Wendy oh yes take it all
Dave 00:09 : Open your mouth and stick out your tongue
Wendy 00:09 : I have waited so long for this please cum please
Dave 00:10 : Oh god yes take it all
Wendy 00:10 : Dont miss i want to taste every drop
Dave 00:12 : I start to cum some lands on you tongue and i shove my dick in your mouth so you will not miss oh Wendy suck it
Wendy 00:14 : I love to feel you pulsing as u shoot into my mouth give it all to me
Dave 00:15 : I so want to do this right now i am come doan and fuck the shit out of you
Wendy 00:19 : I take it it was good for u
Dave 00:20 : Ya kinda lol
Wendy 00:22 : I think i need to change my bedding if that is any indication of how it was for me
Dave 00:24 : Yummy i like it very much to thank god i have to do laundry in the morning
Wendy 00:27 : When can we do this again
Dave 00:34 : I need to get some sleep busy day tommorow
Wendy 00:36 : What no pillow talk? do you want more of this
Wendy 00:39 : Ok roll over and go to sleep
Dave 00:41 : No we need to kiss and cuddle for awhile
Dave 00:44 : One day i would like to sneek into your bed and wake you up by licking your pussy
Wendy 00:46 : i am so happy we got to do this you are a naughty boy
Dave 00:47 : U realy bring that out in me among other things
Wendy 00:49 : I really have missed u oh and i dont mind being ur alarm clock i will suck you awake
Dave 00:49 : Nice
Wendy 00:50 : how is the new job do u like it
Dave 00:51 : After a good night of sex its great to have some morning sex
Wendy 00:53 : I really need to see u my god this is hard i really want to be laying beside u right now
Wendy 00:57 : Well i am really tired now i guess i should let u go but when will we be able to do this again
Dave 00:58 : Tommorow night
Wendy 00:59 : i will be counting the hours until then
Dave 01:00 : Good night
Wendy 01:01 : I really do love you i know i shouldnt but i cant help it you were always so sweet and cute
Dave 01:01 : Lvu
Wendy 01:01 : Good night

I was gonna spell correct it but I figured it would be more raw in it's misspelled true form, plus there were too many. ;P Hope you enjoyed, I know they did for sure. ;)

I don't know why I can't edit my own post but anyways, here is a link to some pics on this site, of my loving wife to go along with the story...

Potential BBW MILF Hotwife pics

WOW, Fucking smoking hot. Love it, perfect.. This is a true gem. Please post more.....

Users who are viewing this thread