• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

True story: First time i've really seen the cuckold thing.

kd2354

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 14, 2013
I was surprised to find this site. I had heard of cuckold husbands, but it didn’t mean anything to me, and I thought it was very uncommon. Now I find a whole site dedicated to it, and I’ve decided to share what I thought was a pretty unbelievable story, but now I’m thinking it’s not all that strange…LOL.

Two weeks ago, I met a woman at a music festival. We were both with groups of people, some coupled up, some not, some married, but there without the significant others. You know what I mean.

I end up near the end of the row and found myself sitting beside an attractive older woman. Let me clarify, I’m 27, so when I say older, I’m still only talking about late 30’s. It was hotter than hell all day, and she was dressed for it, in shorts and a nice light t-shirt that hugged her curves. She caught my eye right away, mostly with her obviously hot body, but also because it was cooling off in the beer tent as evening set in, and I could clearly see rock hard nipples through her t-shirt.
We talked casually, and flirted a bit, but she was married, so I didn’t push it. We just had a great time chatting, with the occasional flirting and teasing. She was there with just her friends, no husband, who had to work all day, and had decided not to join the party late, and have to catch up on the drinking. I’ve been there, and knew that feeling, so I didn’t really blame him, but fuck was his wife a hottie. He should have been there, so I don’t feel bad about hitting on his wife, or about exchanging numbers with her.

We have our laughs and our drinks, and the beer tent closes for the night, and before I know it, the party is over, the group breaks up, and she’s gone without a word. I head home, and after a shitty microwave donair, hit the sack. I’m no sooner than shutting my eyes than my phone buzzes on the nightstand.

To my surprise, it’s her, asking what I’m doing. I reply that it’s 2am, and I’m in bed of course, to which she replies, “Whose?” Well that set the tone for our text conversation, and it went downhill a little, straight into the gutter. She shocked me a couple times with racy comments I didn’t see coming from a married woman.

Then she drops the bomb, inviting me over to her place, complete with address right in the text like there was never any doubt. I’m a little put off. Didn’t she say she was married, and her husband was home? She promptly replied that he was inside the house, and she was just going out to their hot tub. I’m still not putting all this together. She really has to spell it out for me. She wants me to come over, not to the front door, but the back yard, and hot tub with her. She’s told her husband she’s hot tubbing with a guy she met, and he’s staying in the house. I guess she likes fucking other guys, and doesn’t give a fuck what he thinks of it, but I’m still not wild about the idea, as much as I wanted to fuck her.

It finally takes a couple of pics, which I’ve included, and you can probably see why I decided to go for it.

½ hour later, I’m out front the address, hoping the husband is asleep at least. He’s not. Every light in the house is on, and while I’m sitting there, deciding what to do, a shadow crosses in front of the window, deliberately casual, probably checking me out, while trying not to look like he was.

A quick look at the pics of what was waiting in the hot tub steels my nerves, and I hop out, moving quickly to the back yard and through the gate. I surprise her, and find her sitting, looking bored, but her face lights up when she sees me like long lost lovers. I strip down to nothing, and climb the stairs at the edge of the tub. I had thought she’d lit up when she seen me before, it was nothing compared to when she saw my half hard cock waving at her as I stepped over the edge into the steaming water. I look after myself, and have 8 inches of very thick cock. Her word for it was beautiful, which made me laugh despite the sexual tension. Not to mention the tension of the husband inside the house. I guess her husband’s size isn’t up to snuff. I’m still wondering what’s going on inside the house when she decides her hands on my now hard cock isn’t enough and tells me to sit up on the edge. I do it so my back is to the windows so maybe he won’t see what’s going on if he looks out, but she instructs me to move to the other side. Now my raging hard on is in plain sight of the windows until it’s blocked by her head as she engulfs my cock with her eager mouth. She’s a terrific cock sucker, and immediately takes my massive cock as deep as possible.

I’m loving it, but still have an eye on the windows. Is that a shadow in one? I’m totally paranoid, and it’s distracting me from enjoying this pro working on my shaft. I try to focus and put my hands on her head, gently forcing her down on my cock which she seems to handle easily. This obviously isn’t her first time with her mouth on a cock, and the thought surprisingly starts my balls boiling, and I almost cum. I have to stop her before it happens.

She sits back, beckoning at me to join her. I go in for a kiss, and her hands guide me inside her. I’m surprised I can feel her heat in the hot tub water. I can feel everything, including how tight her underused pussy is, and her breath is ragged in my ear as I stretch her open. The slopping water as I start to fuck her forcefully, and the jets and heat are a distraction, so I pull her up out of the water, wanting her to bend over the edge so I can fuck her good. I give her ass a smack, and she lets out of yelp that had to be heard in the house, and I cringe. Then she tells me HARDER, and despite my reservations, I do, causing a series of smacks and cries echo around the yard. There is no fucking way this dude isn’t hearing this. I can see 2 open windows from where I’m standing.

Something about fucking in a hot tub had made me forget all about a condom, but with the trade in position I remember and ask if she wants one. Nope. Just pull out. My cock jerks and throbs even more. What a slutty wife. The hot tub jets have timed out, and the silence seems to make her cries of pleasure that much louder. Her hand moves to her clit, rubbing it while I drill her deep, and I can’t help but look over my shoulder, expecting to see a baseball bat coming at my head. I’m kind of going easy, hoping to keep the noise down, but she isn’t having any of it. If I try to short stroke her a little, she moves so that she gets every inch sliding in and out. If I try to thrust gentle, she slams back against me. It’s a huge turn on to be with a woman that knows what she likes and participates in taking it. I considered several of my ex-girlfriends good in bed, but none could compare. It was the confidence, and I see now why young guys like older women. She was married with kids, but honestly felt tighter and wetter than my 23 year old ex-girlfriend, and showed more body confidence than her as well, despite the 23 year old spending everyday in the gym. The combination was a huge turn on, and the best part, despite my nervousness was how she let me know how much fun she was having too.

She stops me though, and wants to get out of the hot tub. She’s getting overheated, and kind of dizzy from being bent over. We look around. I’m really hoping she doesn’t want to go inside. I say as much, and she says no, her kids are inside. No mention of the husband stalking around inside while his wife and mother of his children gets fucked by a young stud she met 2 hours ago outside. I have to mentally shake my head. This is so strange, but I’m not complaining.

She hops out and runs across the grass to her kids trampoline. Awesome! But by the time I get my slow ass out of the hot tub, she’s realized it’s cold, and the moment passes. I offer up my place, but she doesn’t answer, instead taking my hand, and leading me into the garage. Inside is her minivan, and she pops the back and hops in. The back row of seats is folded forward forming a bump that’s perfect for her to kneel, and bend over, resting her arms and head on them, presenting her ass perfectly to me. I guess mini vans are practical! Who knew? The roof is a little low to be comfortable for me, but I forget about that as I enter her again. Man, I thought I could feel her in the hot tub, but after running around in the cold, her pussy feels like I’ve stuck my cock in lava, and I know I’m not going to be able to fuck her to much longer before I cum. I need not have worried, because the change in venue is doing it for her too, and it’s only seconds before I’m glad the garage door is closed because it’s getting loud.

Her orgasm is massive, constricting her pussy so I feel my own load on its way. I tell her I’m cumming in a shuddering moan and start to pull out.
“Don’t cum in my van!”, she yelps, and I’m like, What the fuck! Nobody said anything about there being rules for cumming; it’s a little late now. All this in a half second in my head while I panic. She solves the problem by slamming back against me, reaching back and grabbing me, locking me against her. My orgasm is huge, and amplified by the pleasure of still being inside her. I grab and pull her upright by her hair, my hand reaching around and crushing her breasts, but the position is awkward, and we fall forward against the seats, my weight pinning her there as my cock empties inside her, a weirdly aggressive situation for me that probably would have gave my low confidence, immature girlfriends fits, but not her, and I love it.

I left shortly after. The dude in the house made it super-hot while fucking his wife, but made me a little uncomfortable after. She did promise to phone me again though, and has already once since, for a fun time in their bed while the husband was at work, which was great, but I did miss the edge our hot tub sex had. I think I’m into this cuckoldry thing. It’s fun as hell.

great story, where are the pics though?

there are millions of couples who enjoy this lifestyle! there are as many variations to it as there are thong designs! understand, sharing one's wife is as common as seeing people in a grocery store. if you're ever asked to be part of it... be thankful! the people which exercise this lifestyle is very selective! they only go for the people that can and will satisfy their needs. if that happens to be you, you're a lucky man! enjoy it while it lasts!

Reactions: Rastafoo
Awesome! Glad you shared your experience with us!

Users who are viewing this thread