• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

True Story - Wife and Black man

• Thread starterjohn stamoe
  • Start date

john stamoe

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 29, 2013
This story is based on an affair my wife had with a black man and is 100% true.

I was working in a different area code one summer and my wife stayed behind (was going to join me in mid summer). She ended up getting a part time job that provided room and board. as luck would have it, a black guy ended up getting a room a couple of doors down. Long story short, I eventually found out their affair them via intercepting IM's etc.

Here is what I know from what she admitted or i read in IMs:

- They used to watch movies in the same bed together
- He came on to her one night kissing her neck etc, at first she resisted but ended up giving in
- She gave him at least one if not more blowjobs
- On at least 2 occasions, he penetrated her without a condom (her on no birth control)
- On one of those occasions, she said he 'pulled out late'
- On one evening, I called her in her room, said good night then I called back shortly after and got no answer, heard back 2 hrs later, she admitted she fooled around with him in this time frame
- Their shower was in a common area, both would walk back and forth to their rooms wearing only towel

These are the only things I've gotten her to admit...

Interested in your thoughts as to what else you think may have happened, how many times they fucked, creampies etc.

please share your thoughts!

Well it is pretty obvious he was fucking her regularly. You really think that once she got penetrated and took showers with him she could just do it once in a while? Based on what you have posted she probably couldn't wait to get home from work and ride his bbc.

i would have to agree with Atpeloncpl she had to be getting his BBC on a regular basis. However u should feel lucky that she is no addicted to BBC thats the way its to be

Thanks for your thoughts. Do you think he would have cum inside her many times? Do you think she would have wanted him to in the heat of the moment?

I'd guess it's more likely he came inside her pussy every time they fucked than not. Things often progress one step at a time; from attraction to meeting, to spending more and more time together, to making out, ...you get the idea. Your post follows this progression.
The point is, once she took him bareback, there was never a reason for him to use a condom again. And she knew at that point she was going to let him cum in her pussy, and after he "pulled out late" the first time, I doubt he ever pulled out at all afterward.
And hell yes, in the heat of the moment is when they want it the most! It's amazing how much control a pussy has over a mind, and it will definately overrule any potential resistance. Ditto for men too, but in your case, I bet she wanted his cum every time he penetrated her.

pretty much agree. i would say once he shot his load the 1st time there was no reason not to from then on. in my mind i see her taking his load deep then using her mouth to clean his cock and get him ready for round 2. next question did he introduce her to multiple black dick
danny
Nazareth said:
I'd guess it's more likely he came inside her pussy every time they fucked than not. Things often progress one step at a time; from attraction to meeting, to spending more and more time together, to making out, ...you get the idea. Your post follows this progression.
The point is, once she took him bareback, there was never a reason for him to use a condom again. And she knew at that point she was going to let him cum in her pussy, and after he "pulled out late" the first time, I doubt he ever pulled out at all afterward.
And hell yes, in the heat of the moment is when they want it the most! It's amazing how much control a pussy has over a mind, and it will definately overrule any potential resistance. Ditto for men too, but in your case, I bet she wanted his cum every time he penetrated her.

thanks for your comments everyone, very hot... any other thoughts?

Yes I have some commits, c im married 20? yrs. Hes also black. I can say:black men love to sneack ,with white ladys, YES, cause they(ladys) love to hear what they tell them. How swet,pretty an sexy. So they do what ever they want. Usely its much more then white men do or say. Ask her if she opend up her ass to him, how many times, promise more then once, But if ur into watchin ull like it, cin ur lady take all tat, an ask for more. its very sexy.

john stamoe said:
thanks for your comments everyone, very hot... any other thoughts?
Yes , i have a thought or two ..... How old is she ? Lets see some pix of her . Is she still not on any b/c and if not what the hell are you going to do if he knocks her up ? ( Which will happen sooner rather then later. ) And YES , of course they are screwing themselves silly . DUH. lol

ggctgc.jpg
She is 30. pic of her playing w/ her fav toy attached... She is still not on birth control. I think she might be fooling around with a different black guy from work now. I know she might get knocked up but nothing makes me harder than thinking about her tight white pussy being impaled by a strong thick black cock and the thought of her letting him... wanting him to fuck her to completion and fill her tight married pussy with black sperm.

Any advice? Anyone think they can explain what's going through her head and why she can't resist black men?

Very erotic I think. You should hide a cam for your enjoyment.

heres what i think happened
bkbull saw white wife=ann and said hello how are u etc the first day
2 days later she saw bkbull coming from the shower area with his white
towel wrapped around his waist showing the contrast of his black muscular body
and closed her door loudly so he knew she saw him
the next day ann went out of the way to chat with bkbull outside the rooming house
and made sure she smiled and eyed him looking him over
the next day she waited till he went to the shower and peeked in and saw his huge
black uncut cock all soaped up and drooled while he bathed and cleanedup
she knew she liked what she saw and wanted to sample that big black fillet of bkbull
as bkbull came out with a towel around his waist she opened her door and said bkbull
today is friday and i have a bottle of wine and why dont you come in before anyone
sees u and share it with me?
bkbull souldnt believe his ears and quickly slipped into ann's room and he opened the bttle
and poured the first glass and said ann can i give you this glass of wine?
ann replied no bkbull i like my wine straight from your black uncut bottle !!!
blackbull couldnt believe his ears and ann knelt before bkbull and ripped off his towel and
said my god blackbull you have the biggest black bottle i ever saw and in an instant craned her
neck like a white mongoose with her red mouth wide open quickly trapped the huge hooded
king cobra head and even quicker swallow 5 to 6 inches down her throat and bkbull stood awed
by what ann was doing to him and gulped the whole glass of wine
as ann sucked and slurped his black king cobra bkbull chuga luged the magnum of wine and knew
it would take hours for ann the milk him so he picked her up and impaled her in midair and as ann
cried and squealed with suprise he hed her waist and ****** her down on to his black king cobra
till she had 8 inches leaving the last 3 thick tree trunk inches
he knew it was now or never and threw ann on her bed and fell on her with a thud making ann cry
out with pain but bkbull knew that he was fully mounted on ann with his black king cobra fully imbedded
in your wife ann and started to ride her starting with a slow walking pace and going to a troting pace
and in no time he started into a canter pace like a black stallion
ann now was hugging.kissing,licking and sucking on bkbull's black muscular body and wrapped her ivory
legs around his waist and soon wapped her alabaster arms around his massive black bull neck tightly
and cried out dont stop ramming me you black stallion and he didnt and rode and rammed ann all night
in the am ann loving said its true that when i white woman gets a blackbull in her tank she will never
want a white man and fell on bkbull's king cobra and devoured him all day have a sumptious breakfast
and contiuned to a sumptious lunch and both fell asleep in each others arms
thats what i think happend
sincerely
darkbull4wfs

She isn't telling the whole story!

She is holding back and not telling the whole story, she got his mighty dick bareback all the time and he came inside her every single time.

If she hasn't been sucking you (the hubby) and swallowing, rest assured she has been doing this to her new black master, including her tight virgin ass if you haven't taken before.

Your wife is and will always be craving BBC from now on!

Users who are viewing this thread