• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

True Tale of a Naughty Wife

• Thread starterRichard and Maria Pike
  • Start date

Richard and Maria Pike

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 26, 2011
One thing I always hate is when the Jehovah's Witnesses come to our door. One of their big deal dudes lives down the block, so we get hit with the sermons more often than most. I believe that they have a right to worship as they please. I also believe that I have a right to privacy.

But I don't think they'll be knocking at our door anymore.

I had just got up, so it was about 8 in the morning, but the Witnesses were already on the prowl. I could see them through the window, walking down the street. They would rech our house in about 20 minutes. Since I was dressed only in panties and bra, I thought I had better get dressed.

But then I thought... Wait a minute.

Yep, when they knocked, Maria answered the door in her undies. I leaned out towards one of the men, flashing a lot of cleavage while my hand snapped at the elastic of my panties. I acted like it was the most normal thing in the world.

They didn't stay long. They didn't have much to say, either.

As they stomped away, I heard one of the women snarl the word "Jezebel."

That was cute. I liked it. I laughed so hard I almost peed my panties. (Well, okay, maybe just a little.)

When my hubby got home, I told him to start calling me Jezebel.

I know the feeling, but I had an even bigger adventure when two Mormon women knocked on my door and I answered it while wearing only a small tight bathing suit that was wet. I told the story on here quite a while ago and I called it Two Women Came to my Door.

Users who are viewing this thread