Trustworthy Extreme ******** Users DB

• Thread starterlovetolicktwat
  • Start date

lovetolicktwat

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 5, 2021
I've created an online database to log our trusted bulls. It's fairly simple, with fields for username, date joined Slutwives, positive votes, rating system, and additional comments. So while the original intent was just for trusted users, with this database it would be just as useful for logging untrusted users too.
I'll be happy to do the administrative 'grunt work'. I've decided to get on the list, a minimum of two independent opinions from different exposers are required to be added, both for positive and negative ratings.
I can easily add fields as necessary going forward.
For now, exposers can PM me here with any trustworthy recommendations and I can add them when the criteria is met. I think it's safer for me to control the actual input of data, for now, to keep the integrity of the results. Once I get good data to input, I can send out the link for users to view at their leisure.
So what do you guys think? And feel free to begin sending me recommendations and/or 'stay away' users to my PM here.

Reactions: Cristoferbullextreme, Karlcul, fantasyy and 8 others
Great Idea!!

Reactions: slaveofmyown and lovetolicktwat
Reactions: slaveofmyown
Thanks

Reactions: lovetolicktwat
Interesting Idea

Reactions: lovetolicktwat and slaveofmyown
I think this gives the cucks a stronger sense of security and will eventually lead to more exposers who were previously reluctant joining in, and those who are already in the lifestyle may become willing to take stronger risks. Nice community project!

• Love
Reactions: MyDDwife2good4me, liz2use, fantasyy and 5 others
Just an update. I'm doing a little tuning on my database, but hope to release it soon.
In the meantime, for anyone with recommends, just PM me. If I get independent positive recommendations for someone, I'll add them to the list.

Nice project. I think I will be a contributor and will offer my wife for Bulls here

Reactions: hikawade
jmw67 said:
Nice project. I think I will be a contributor and will offer my wife for Bulls here
i appreciate the offer of your wife for me as a bull, thanks. in the real, that is now, i assume, not a dice game?
unfortunately, i m a bit confused. french sub male and aaland is in finland.

Goid idea! Looking forward to the link to the database to provide pics of my wife to verified exposers

slaveofmyown said:
Any updates on this? it been a month.
I wish. I'm not getting any responses with trusted users. So it's in a holding pattern right now.

lovetolicktwat said:
I wish. I'm not getting any responses with trusted users. So it's in a holding pattern right now.
Jongrey for sure.
You could start small with 3-4 Users that are Trustworthy

• Love
Reactions: slaveofmyown, JonGrey and lovetolicktwat
kevlube said:
Jongrey for sure.
You could start small with 3-4 Users that are Trustworthy
Yes, He's already on the list, with a couple of others. I had hoped to get more. Perhaps going forward, more will meet the criteria for getting on the list. As soon as I get a couple more names, I'll make it available.

• Love
Reactions: slaveofmyown and JonGrey
Anyone has a name to already share?

interesting

Reactions: lovetolicktwat and slaveofmyown