• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Truth or dare

• Thread startertexascouple
  • Start date

texascouple

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 10, 2010
My wife wants to play truth or dare but I'm not good at making anything up. As far as I know it'll only be the two of us but there is a small possibility there will be either another girl or guy there. I need alot of ideas for it. I'm sure she has a whole journal full of them and she is great at thinking them up. I want to get her as good as she is gonna get me.

In my experience you can't win a game like this in competition with your wife. She knows you better than you know her, count on it. And if you do win, chances are you will be the loser when you get back home!

Lol yes we do share this account be we don't read threads starred by each other unless we tell each other we can. And yeah I've never won a game with her.

Ever tried "strip-poker"?
Could be an interesting cuckold game, and usually ends up unexpectedly (but some times frustrating).
SP is more linked to luck than ToD, so your chances to win are considerably higher.
But, again, be prepared to frustrating results (i.e.: sometimes nothing happens...)

Users who are viewing this thread