• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Try Black

• Thread startergeorge
  • Start date
G

george

when my wife is in bed she often says she wants to try a black cock when i say i would like to see her with a black cock she says it is just a fantasy.
do you think she just says its a fantasy or would she go through wth it if she got the chance. we are in our mid forties so perhaps she wants to start trying new things before she thinks its to late . any comments on this or advise would be welcome.

It is my opinion that all white women at some point or another think, dream or fantasise about how it would be to go with a black man. It's natural. Whether or not your wife means she will go through with it depends on what sort of person she is, what kind of personality does she have, and you must know that better than anyone else.

George...I too am in the same situation as you. My 47yro wife of 26yrs about 8 months ago started talking about taking a black cock while we were fucking. Could of knocked me over with a feather cause I would have never expected that from her. Still I enjoy it and encourage her to tell me what she'd like to experience with a black male. I know we both cum harder when talking about it. I would like for her to take it to the next level but she doesn't seem as interested after she cums. I'm curious as to how many wives think these thoughts and if they can be encouraged to really explore this fantasy.

Ask her if she has noticed any black guys about who she might like to date.
Delay her orgasm to keep the talking going longer so she holds the interest.
Tell her that a BBC would make her cum much harder than you can make her.
Tell her you want her to get occasional discreet sexual top-ups as a special reward for being such a good wife to you. You feel extra sex would make her even more happy than she is now.

Users who are viewing this thread