• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Trying To Convince My Wife

• Thread starterJim Taylor
  • Start date

Jim Taylor

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 9, 2017
How did you guys convince your wife to cuckold you? I can't get mine to even think about swinging, I was hoping I could use swinging to get her alone with other guys while I watched.

I could tell a co-worker of hers really liked her and she brought him up often enough for me to believe that there was at least some sort of attraction between them. I got my wife's phone and texted him and started flirting with him as if it was her. My wife obviously found out and but was too embarrassed of me and couldn't tell him the truth. She continued flirting with him and ended up fucking him for about two years.

Reactions: SquirmingSub, BigdaddyToronto, IndyHubby and 1 other person
No wonder you married her.

abba148 said:
Thats exactly why I married her. The guy I caught her with, fucked her for the first time, way back when they were in high school together. He was the first one to fuck her after his buddy took her virginity the night before. Truth be known, he has had his cock in her more than I have. And we've been married for 30 years.

Amazing. Truly outstanding situation there.

Reactions: toolman2c
Every woman I've ever known has had a man in her past, whether it was a boyfriend or husband, that she NEVER loses her feelings for.
It's not like they constantly obsess about it in most cases, but they all have that thought or fantasy..... and some pursue it harder than others from there.
If my wife just had to fuck her old BF because the attraction was strong and she wanted to re-live the feelings they had for each other, I wouldn't stand in her way. I wouldn't want to create a situation that would have a risk of them rekindling their relationship and it lead to another failed marriage, so that has to be considered, but the point is I would allow her to make that decision for herself, and would support it with no reservations.

O remember out first time. After hinting she was sucking cock within a month

Reactions: Fitbull and toolman2c
I also have tried so many ways and even got a cock cage but nothing interest her. I give up and willing to except me being a sub to doms online. Willing to do as they demand.
The best time i have had was when a dom knew all about my wife and her Facebook as well as her full nudes. He made me were my cock cage all the time and not have sex with my wife for weeks. (not hard because she never wants it). He would make me check in all the time and prove I had my cage on. He even made me fuck her dildo. That was incredible.

Cagedfordoms said:
I also have tried so many ways and even got a cock cage but nothing interest her. I give up and willing to except me being a sub to doms online. Willing to do as they demand.
The best time i have had was when a dom knew all about my wife and her Facebook as well as her full nudes. He made me were my cock cage all the time and not have sex with my wife for weeks. (not hard because she never wants it). He would make me check in all the time and prove I had my cage on. He even made me fuck her dildo. That was incredible.

She sounds like my wife. Maybe we can talk one of these days on the phone? Compare notes. How did you hook up with a dom?

Users who are viewing this thread