• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

trying to get my wife to pick up at bars

• Thread starterfuncpl71
  • Start date

funcpl71

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 30, 2012
As you you will see from my earlier posts we have slowly changed from a swinging lifestyle to the hotwife lifestyle with my wife now playing with guys on her own but only in Melbourne which is about 2 hour drive from home because she is parenoid about anyone finding out about her "second life" as she is on a fair few school commities ect and enjoys doing that as well as the hot wife lifestyle .She met a few guys we have met through red hot pie (a dating/swinging site in Australia) and enjoyed herself alot but I have sugested to her to try making herself available at a bar ect .Saturday night we were out having a few drinks with friends and a guy hit on her but she could do nothing as we were in our home town . I sugested that we try in melbourne away from anyone we know but she is reluctant as she says it would be wierd going home with another guy and leaving me there ,I sugested she go on her own if she like but she said it would be still wierd as she wouldnt like to go out with out me any ideas on how to get her to go that extra step

Reactions: purplejoys
Maybe not actually go home with the guy but just blow him outside or fuck in his car or something.

Reactions: toolman2c
Road trip, to a good vacation spot. Hotel with adjoining rooms. Send her out to the bar alone. Watch her in action from a safe distance. It's hot. Especially when you see them heading back to her room. Give them a few minutes and slip into your room and listen to them going at it. Over and over. When he leaves, she unlocks her door and you enter the room filled with the scent of them making love. Bed is a mess. Wet spot. She's a wreck. Red swollen. Tells you to be gentle because he fucked her really hard. She has a smell from him cumming in her. You lick the outside. She is tender but sort of responds. As you embrace what you are doing slowly, before long she reaches down and pulls you by the back of your head into her while she grinds on your face. There is no going back. She bucks hard. Fucking your face. She cums.you glide back up and kiss her deeply. Her juices. His. It is unlike anything else and you love it. She reaches down and guides you into her. Her warmth and wetness is soft and accepting. You grind deep. You feel his wetness pushing out the sides of your cock onto your balls. You buck and fill her with your own man love. Now two men have cum inside of her in a matter of minutes.

You will never stop thinking and remembering. And wanting more.
Even with women you don't know.

Users who are viewing this thread