Trying To Rebuild Trust And Confidence For Gf To Explore Her Inner Slut

• Thread startertwistedlove
  • Start date

twistedlove

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 22, 2018
Canada, Halifax
Apologies in advance for the long essay, I see this as an opportunity to get my own thoughts straight as well as to get some insights into the situation.
We are a fairly young couple, I am 22, my girlfriend is 20. We met in university, which is no extraordinary thing; I was in my third year when she started her first, but we had not have ran into each other until about half a year later. One can say that I stole her from her boyfriend at the time, he was a drama queen and made her unhappy lashing out on her because of his own insecurities. She told me she ended up cheating on him several times after they had gotten into big fights. It wasn't an easy break up and took some face to face time with me and him, but he finally fucked off.
She was the first girl I really had feelings to, I had been with two girls before her, but that was not long by all means and left me pretty indifferent on the emotions side. But with her it is a feeling that you almost want to eat the other person. And with that we spoke about everything that had happened in our lives before meeting each other, no secrets, including our past sexual experiences. I must say it really bothered me to the point of me becoming really angry, not at her, but just this jealousy and anger that I had no idea where it came from and what it was for. I though OK, it was in the past, just make sure that you do not become her ex boyfriend. And I kept thinking back to the stories she told me about how they did it the first time and all the situations when she did it behind his back and I realized, after quite a while, though, that the reason I was so angry is that I was actually turned on by picturing it, which was a challenge to wrap my head around.
At some point she seemingly playfully started throwing at me some fantasy like scenarios, such as imagine you come home and find me sucking a stranger off, what would you do? I, in my hot hotheadedness, replied that I would kick the shit out of the guy and ended our relationship, which is not what I felt like, but at the same time thought that any sane guy should say. That seemed to upset her and she became somewhat more closed off in regards to her fantasy sharing.
At the time it had been almost three years since my family applied for immigrating to Canada and when the application was finally approved I had to break the news to her. I will wait for you and go with you, we'll make it work and will be together, she said without hesitation. So that is the plan, she will finish studies, we will marry and she will immigrate as my wife. We had many talks about how our life will turn out to be, and while both her and my parents were against it we decided to keep it going. She started the conversation a couple of times saying that with being apart for so long, she will be OK if I find someone to satisfy my physical needs with, I, being still hotheaded and confused about my own feelings, said that I neither want this nor will be able to tell her that I approve the same for her. Another time that I went against what I was feeling and went with what stereotypical guy should say. I guess my problem was that I hadn't met a man that I would like to see her with then. But when I was picturing her with a imaginary perfect guy, it was all so hot.
Fast forward a few months of packing and moving and settling at a new place on my end, we Skype everyday now and talk about everything. Often it ends with her playing with herself while on the call and showing my what I am missing, but mostly not showing, that is her way of tormenting me and she is an excellent tease. I brought up the topic of our past conversations about trying new things but she was hesitant to talk about this and closed off there. So I need to find a way to regain that level of trust and comfort that she had to be able to talk about our fantasies again, and let her explore her desires not having to keep it a secret, or not having to suppress them out of fear of breaking the relationship.

Reactions: finebull
There's no secret or magic formula; it just takes a tremendous amount of time AND patience.
Find a way to start from there.

Since you mentioned Skype, when you get to the good parts, compliment her on her looks. Tell her she is always on your mind, you miss her terribly, you think of her constantly, and so forth. I'd hope this would lead to even hotter moments when you can talk more explicitly.
Tell her how good her pussy looks and say she looks stretched or extra puffy and you love that look. Tell her how hard it makes your cock seeing that. Just keep building every time.

Best wishes and good luck!

Sperma sul viso di mia moglie e sui suoi buchi sporchi adesso, per favore >> DirtyTinder

Welcome to the land of Eh, man, how are you liking Halifax so far?

So when did you move, how long ago was the last time that you actually saw her?

There's really no better way then truth. When my first wife confided her infidelity to me I also acted angry. It took a lot of self examination to figure out that I was actually turned on.
I was cuckolded by her for the next 23 years and am 20 years into my second marriage also as a cuckold. I wouldn't want it any other way.
Just tell the truth...

Nazareth said:
There's no secret or magic formula; it just takes a tremendous amount of time AND patience.
Find a way to start from there.

Since you mentioned Skype, when you get to the good parts, compliment her on her looks. Tell her she is always on your mind, you miss her terribly, you think of her constantly, and so forth. I'd hope this would lead to even hotter moments when you can talk more explicitly.
Tell her how good her pussy looks and say she looks stretched or extra puffy and you love that look. Tell her how hard it makes your cock seeing that. Just keep building every time.

Best wishes and good luck!

Thank you, that is what I do. I said a couple of times when she was using a toy that it would be best to see the real thing in there and while at first she confronted me referring to what I had said earlier, last time she didn't say anything about it, so must be on the right track.

VauxGuy said:
Thanks for detailed explaination of your situation.

I think in order to talk about it, you (whether you believe you need to or not) should apologise for how you reacted in the past.

This will show her that you are sincere, realise that you are a reason she feels unable to talk about this, and it will show her that you are being supportive.

Thank yo, that was, in fact, one of the first things I did. I believe it does not matter who is right or wrong, being happy is. But as Nazareth mentioned, it is going to take time at this point.

finebull said:
Welcome to the land of Eh, man, how are you liking Halifax so far?

So when did you move, how long ago was the last time that you actually saw her?
That's funny because I didn't notice that many people say Eh here, but I do like Halifax, it is an interesting combination of a big city and a small town.
I moved end of February, so it makes it almost a year since we saw each other in person. Can't believe it has been that long already.

IndyHubby said:
There's really no better way then truth. When my first wife confided her infidelity to me I also acted angry. It took a lot of self examination to figure out that I was actually turned on.
I was cuckolded by her for the next 23 years and am 20 years into my second marriage also as a cuckold. I wouldn't want it any other way.
Just tell the truth...

I do believe that truth is the best policy, but there is time for everything, truth can be as damaging if said at the wrong time. At this stage I fear it will just make her mad and closed off. I am waiting for the moment when she brings it up herself as if it was her idea.

twistedlove said:
That's funny because I didn't notice that many people say Eh here, but I do like Halifax, it is an interesting combination of a big city and a small town.
I moved end of February, so it makes it almost a year since we saw each other in person. Can't believe it has been that long already.

Mostly in rural parts.

So you are saying that you haven't fucked you super hot girl for almost a year and you think that she hasn't found a dick to sit on?If she goes to class like in your pics everyday, the guys must be very eager to get into her panties. Sure she doesn't fuck anyone yet?

it depends if shes innocent huh?

finebull said:
Mostly in rural parts.

So you are saying that you haven't fucked you super hot girl for almost a year and you think that she hasn't found a dick to sit on?If she goes to class like in your pics everyday, the guys must be very eager to get into her panties. Sure she doesn't fuck anyone yet?

I see what you are saying, and yes I am sure, just because our conversation would be more tense and distant then, she is the type of person who jut cant keep things in. And there are guys who would like to get her to bed especially when they find out that we are long distant. She really likes a couple of them and said that if it wasn't for us she'd fuck them, so I am hoping this will end up happening.

How has the xmas break and new years been for you two being separated? I am actually local to Halifax.

So how is it going now? Any developments?

finebull said:
So how is it going now? Any developments?

Hello,

I’ve been very busy lately have been working two jobs now and living the cheapest possible to save as much as I can to help my family reestablish and to see my girl this summer. So this August we are going to meet for two weeks in Turkey, we both can go visa free and it’s an easy flight for her. I will have her sweet pussy for two weeks straight, it will be so great.

On the developments side, I followed the great advice I received in this thread from Nazareth, VauxGuy and IndieHubby. We don’t have video chats as often as we used to now, because of time difference and me being much busier, but when we do, we make them count. Seems that she feels more comfortable sharing her desires with me again. A few times now when telling me about her day she told me about some guys hitting on her and her flirting with them, she tells me openly if she likes a guy and if she would fuck him if she was single. So any time she brought something like this up and once our conversation got hotter, I asked her to imagine that she were and fantasize about fucking him. She shared some very hot fantasies with me, and there often is a second guy. One that got me most is where she wants me to walk in on her sucking a guy’s cock, she would look at me without stopping and kept playing with her pussy and sucking; she wants me to watch her do it, to see that she is a lustful slut, then to join in and take her from both sides with the guy.

Hearing these thing from her drives me insane every time, and when I replay these conversations in my mind I get an instant hard on and my hands start shaking. Don’t know what seeing that would do to me.

I told her how hot it is and that I would love nothing more then to make this happen for her, she still thinks that this is a game of sorts and I am not a hundred percent serious about doing that. Hopefully me proposing when we meet will persuade her otherwise

Last edited:
Reactions: VauxGuy and finebull