• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

TUCSON, AZ - any hot hung black guys here?

• Thread starterLokg4Friend4Wife
  • Start date

Lokg4Friend4Wife

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 18, 2007
We are in Tucson and I am wanting to introduce my wife to a "friend" of mine.

You & I will meet first, make sure we agree and are comfortable, then make a plan for me to "bump into you somewhere" with my wife. We will make like we are old friends, I will introduce you to my wife, and you start out slightly aggressive. Nothing weird, just setting the right "touchy, slightly dominant" tone right from the very second you meet her.

For example; You & I shake hands to great each other. But the second I introduce you to her, you pull her to you & kiss her right on the mouth hello (as if it was a normal greeting). As soon as you do, you keep a hand on her body as we all talk a bit. An example of this may be you just holding her by the waist next to you or keeping your hand on the small of her back, etc... you decide and do as you please.

After this initial meeting, I will help you form a casual friendship with my wife where within a week or two you call her cell phone and ask her out for a drink with you or to go out to a dance club with you (while I'm out of town on business, giving her some "freedom" to go).

Now you two are alone, having fun, a few drinks later... invite her back to see your place - - - and give her the best all night fucking of her life!

PLEASE:
1) Live in Tucson (looking for a "regular" thing)
2) be a normal (safe/sane) nice person
3) black men, very big cock, be great at fucking a MWF (be the best fuck she has ever had)
3) Age? maybe 20's-50's (wide age range I know).
4) Be clean, healthy, D&D free - so you can really get into using her and enjoy her bare!

We met a MWC on Adult Friend Finder a few years back and it was FUN!
I have an add on there, under the name LOKG4FRIEND4WIFE
check us out there too if you want, the website is aff (dot) com and then search for us.

Anyone on DC from Tucson?

I really thought there would be some other local people on here.

With all the views, I wonder if people are just looking for photos.

Lokg4Friend4Wife said:
I really thought there would be some other local people on here. With all the views, I wonder if people are just looking for photos.

WOW, I thought for sure this DC forum was for real but now I am having strong doubts. Maybe Tucson is a small town and no real black guys are on here, or maybe this forum is for picture hunters and did not see that I didn't post any so 400+ people have looked?

If you fit what I'm looking for and are for real, please let me know. I'll prove it by meeting in person and showing you all the pictures you need.

Hi...

Hi, this is Jay.This is a great forum but there are some Fakes on here.I would like to see some pics first.I live in Phoenix,Az.. and u can send pics to goblack21@yahoo.com if your real and want to meet.Jay..

Tucson, Az???

Biggford said:
Hi, this is Jay.This is a great forum but there are some Fakes on here.I would like to see some pics first.I live in Phoenix,Az.. and u can send pics to goblack21@yahoo.com if your real and want to meet.Jay..

Thanks, but looking for someone IN Tucson.

hey mate, seems like there's no real women here either.

I recommend you try wifelovers.com

they have a free personal ad section and it stays up for a long time. Try it out.

Here, I got no responese, but over there I did.

Hope I helped.

I joined the match part of wifelovers but for whatever reason I can't post on the message board currently. Their webmaster only replies in generic, automated hoo ha.

Blackyoung said:
hey mate, seems like there's no real women here either.

I recommend you try wifelovers.com

they have a free personal ad section and it stays up for a long time. Try it out.

Here, I got no responese, but over there I did.

Hope I helped.

Hey, thanks for this! I will check it out today.

Just a few years ago I put an add on AFF (still have an add on AFF under same name as here) and we met another MWC - was VERY fun watching her make out and 69 with the other MF but the best was watching my wife suck another mans big hard bare cock, then watching him fuck her in different positions (her on top, him taking her from being while pulling her long hair, him on top of her in the missionary position, etc...).

I loved watching him on top of her, her looking into HIS eyes while they fucked and them kissing deep while fucking was really hot!

Very exciting was listening to him cum while fucking her missionary (he had a condom on), but it was beautiful that it was fucking my wife's pussy that was making him cum in her! WOW! I was then hooked!

Lokg4Friend4Wife said:
Hey, thanks for this! I will check it out today....

Checked it out, don't care for the site. Seams like all pictures and we won't find someone local & real their either.

Any other suggestions to find this "friend" to introduce my wife to?

keep posting and you will get some hits i'm sure....but if you put all your'e eggs in here...well maybe not best plan...

Hey bro BBC in Phx willing to travel. I have used craigslist in the pass and have met a few cpls in Phx area, I know there is a link to tucson area too under the Arizona heading try the casual encounters ads. If you reconsider a traveling bull, let me know. After you introduce wife and get her hooked on bbc, can make it a regualr weekend get away.

Pooch said:
keep posting and you will get some hits i'm sure....but if you put all your'e eggs in here...well maybe not best plan...

Where are you suggesting I keep posting where, here on DC?

Sierra VISTA AZ

Im from SV if interested email me at jiggy.walker17@gmail.

In Tuson

I am a black male and I will bein Tuson for work in Feb for a couple of weeks. I travel a lot for work and ifyou;re serious, mayvbe we can meet and see if we all get along.

Users who are viewing this thread