turned into bbc crossdresser Street *****

whoremona

latina crossdresser for
Beloved Member
Mar 4, 2015
Dallas, Texas
When I was young I remember dressing in my mother's dresses and panties it felt right until my mother caught me and* beat me and told me never to do that again so years passed by and I did not do it I even got married and had kids but it never felt right so we did not stay married then years later I have never been with a man but I wondered what it would feel like but my first time I ended up being a top as a man it did not feel right so one day I posted an ad that I want to feel how it would feel to have someone fuck me in the ass and to suck well I received an answer and set it up for a Saturday I went on line and found out what I needed to do to have sex so I bought what I needed and cleaned myself up I met mark who was a black man about 6 where as I am 5'6 and he said look I have a hotel room and I will go slow I said that I was still unsure and he said I will stop when u want me too k and u can leave I said k them we went in and he pulled me to him and kissed me I did not know what to think or do I just let him kiss me then he said take your clothes off I did and he took his off now just get on your knees and stuck my dick I will show u how I told or wanted to tell him I could not but instead I got on my knees and took his dick in my hands and them open my mouth and took his dick in my mouth I started moving up and down his dick he got my head and started pulling and pushing my head on his dick I almost gaged but he kept doing that until he cam and I could do nothing but take all his load it was salty but not bad then he ley go and took me by the hair and slap me I hit the floor he told me I was his bitch from now on then he told me to get on the bed with my ass to him I did this I could feel him spreading my butt apart then I could feel something wet and then he pushed a finger in me it hurt then he put two going in and out of me I felt good then he took them out and I felt his head of his dick touching my ass and he pushed it in I said stop it hurts please he laughed at me then ramed his dick in me which I did not know was a 9" till I felt his balls hit my butt I was in so much pain I could not get air but he started to pound me hard and I kept crying and yelling till he hit me again and told be to shut up or he would beat me u hear me bitch and he hit me and I said yes he said yes daddy bitch I said yes daddy he pounded me what felt like forever and I went from pain to pleasure then I found myself pushing back to meet his thrust then I felt something warm in me well he kept me in that room for 10 hours fucking me then he tied me up and left when he came back there was a girl with him he untied me and the girl took me to the restroom and got me in the shower she shaved me them dried me then gave me some panties to put on told turn around and out a bra on me then turn me around and told me to sit down and started putting makeup on me then she took me to the bedroom and had me wear what looked like ****** clothes then some heels and she showed me what I looked like and I saw I looked like a cheap ****** he came in and said u working for me u are mine and Sunday till the next week I was his ****** one day he did not come back and I went home not knowing what to do now I have a desire to be that crossdressering Street ***** again the name is mona

hard to follow without paragraphs. nice story

agreed. looks like one big jumble o words.