Turned On By Sissy

• Thread starterBBC_Boston
  • Start date

BBC_Boston

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 5, 2007
I discovered them in the grocery store. I can usually tell. Her overt flirting turns him on...makes him shy, submissive. So, we arranged the meeting place and time. I have rules. Both must be present and involved. I have a 'normal' white wife and I'm not looking for a relationship with one of these slut woman. I have a reputation that I need to uphold. What I want to do is to fuck her in front of her husband. To humiliate him with my bbc. I'm pretty open to variety. I mean, if she wants him to suck my balls, lick my ass, clean up...whatever. I can get into it...the pure physical stimulation that they both provide is good. If she just wants to humiliate him by making him sit in the corner, that's fine too. I follow her lead. Doesn't matter to me because knowing that she's getting off on my bbc is enough to put him in his place.
So, we met. He was dressed in a satin slip and wore makeup! She wanted him to prepare us both. Undress me first...shoes, socks, pants, shirt,underwear. She made him give me a massage so he could feel my muscles. She made him suck me and tell her how my cock would feel inside of her. How big and stiff it is. Then she made him undress her down to her panties, thigh highs and spike heels. And she was hot. She made him 69 with her on hands and knees, so that he could move her panties aside and see everything up close and personal. She made him lick me with the tip of his tongue sothat he could taste her on me as I thrust in and out of her. Damn she was tight...and wet. And she made him lick the cum out of her pussy when I was finished with her. The usual.
Then her attention turned to him and she began kissing him and telling him how great it was to get fucked by me and how much she wished that she had a cock so that she could do the same thing for him. She slapped him in the balls and said girls aren't supposed to have hard-ons like that, so she put on a cage, she said, for his own protection. Then she whispered something in his ear. He moaned with exicitement, then layed face down on the bed apparently according to her instructions, ass in the air, almost crying. She turned her attention to me, began sucking my already hard cock, stopping only to tell me that he needs to be punished for getting a hard on while he's being a girl. Demanding that I spank him, she said he should get what a girl deserves. And she asked me, to help her give it to him, so he could understand that when he is dressed like a girl, he needs to act like a girl. She enticed me with the tightness of his ass, saying he's tighter than she is. I've never done this before with a man, but figured, he's enough like a woman! And he was tight. He screamed and moaned as I fucked him hard, his slip gathered at his waist.
The strange thing about this, is that I've never been turned on by a man before. But, I see him around often. I don't know if he notices me, but I notice him and I get the biggest damn erection!

Great story. Wish I was the guy getting fucked.