• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Turned on

• Thread starterBallsmack
  • Start date

Ballsmack

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 21, 2011
I'm new to this and I get turned on thinking about my gf fucking other guys. I'm 25 years old and have only been with 2 girls, one currently my gf. She on the other hand has been with 8 guys and sucked countless dicks. When I first found out, I was upset. But as time went on, I found out more details and this started to turn me on so much. I'd ask alot of questions and loved hearing about her swallowing other guy's cum. She had no idea I enjoyed it and in fact things I was upset by it and too worried about measuring up. Recently I've been joking with her about not flirting at work with hot guys. She actually brought up the firting to me and ask if I flirt. I said no and you shouldn't either. Why she said, you can't tell me not to flirt. She also has joked about me swallowing cum and taking it up the ass myself. She truly was joking i believe, but it turned me on so much. We joked more about that. i haven't cum in her mouth but from what she told me msnu guys have. eventually, I started joking joking about how she better not hook up with any hot guys, which she thought was funny. I even joked that she could give head but that's it! She thought it was really funny and we went back and forth. We started joking about "the other boyfriend" which was made up. We talked about how he is bigger, harder and more aggressive then me. I got off on this so much. I tired to keep joking about it but she didn't seem to interested any more. I've been looking this sorta thing up, and I think I'd enjoy her hooking up with other guys. I still want sex though and I don't consider myself a cuck. My penis size is slightly below average but she seems to really enjoy it. When I fuck her I sometimes think of a bigger stronger dick fucking her and cumming inside her. This only makes me cum faster and harder. I dont know if this is just a phase or fantasy of the month type thing or if I want to pursuit it. I don't necessarily like all the elements of being a cuck and I don't know if she would like it. She is naughty though and did play along alittle so I don't know. I do love her and do not want to screw things up. Advice? And I can tell more if anyone wants to hear

Well, all I can offer is advice from my own experiences. When I was your age… (I know, my kids hate it when I start a sentence with that), but seriously, I’m in my fifties now and when I was in my early twenties I dated a few promiscuous girls. One was a very cute girl that I’d heard really loved to gang bang, though I’d never experienced that with her. But she was horny and flirtatious and I, at the time, was not in touch with my submissive cuck sexuality yet and so was very jealous and argumentative. So I broke it off with her.

But years later, as I am now very in touch with those feelings, I really wished at the time I would have been able to explore that sexuality deeper (I wish there were internet sites like this that provide a world of support and understanding! Back then there wasn't even the internet!), because I really regret that I wasn’t able to just relax my feelings a little, and been able to open up to her a little more and just enjoy sharing her. We really could have had a lot of fun with her insatiable desire to fuck. And I don’t think then we would have explored the cuck end of it because I had a pretty good sexual appetite at the time as well that she really enjoyed. But I often look back and wonder how much fun we could have had if I could have been able to give her my blessing, and even a little encouragement to just explore! I think it could have been a very fun memory to look back on.

Some of the fantasies I create about her bringing home guys froma bar to fuck in our bed while I watched could have been the real thing!

Thank you for your advice. I am wondering how to get my gf to get another guy to bang her out and at the same not be weirded out with the situation. I want to be present to watch her maybe swallow down a load. I have a feeling though that the first few times she may not want me to be around to watch which I do want to be.

I kind of do want sloppy seconds. My dick does not fill her up very well, it fills loose around me, so I have trouble and take a very long time cumming. She tells me that she barely feels it when I cum inside her and that's it's not the much. When she tells me this I instantly get hard again and need to fuck her. The second time I explode in
her faster and powerful. But she doesnt always say things like that. I swear I'm much harder the second time. I want a big strong dick to fill her up right and make sure he cums alot in her. Then I'd be really hard I think. I'm worried that we won't find a stud. I don't want a average size dick to fuck her. Anyway, this is even if she'd be interested

And I really want to watch my gf have a Loy of cum shoot onto her tongue. I want her to look at me swallow the other guys load. I really hope she wants too

Interesting. You may be on to something

When stripes remain stripes

"Back to your GF, specifically, if she's been a wild child in her past, she's very likely to miss that fun and try it again on occasions. As they say, "a tiger doesn't lose its stripes', and neither does a woman who's been use to occasionally sample some native cocks."

Generally Mac I enjoy and agree with your insights, however, this is a very broad generalization. My own experience goes against this.

My wife was a huge slut earlier in her life, by her own admission she fucked more than 300 guys and sucked even more. But now, about 15-20 years later, I can't get her to have sex with anyone, no matter how hard I try, including creating situations (without my fingerprints) that put her right at the vortex. NADA!

In my case my tiger kept her stripes.

My gf told me, she's a teacher btw, that the health teacher where she works flirted with her. I joked, well let him teaching you some lessons on reproduction and she thought it was funny and so oh I'd let him teach me anything. She also joked that he def has a bigger dick then me and that on lunch break one day she may need a good lesson on sucking cock. She hopes she can deepthroat the whole thing. I was surprised and turned on by this, I guess she may be up for it or is just playing for my current turn on