Turning Sue Into A Slut Wife

EroticWriter

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 26, 2013
BlackOnCouchRide.jpg
Turning Sue into A Slut Wife.

By EroticWriter.

(This story I cut out from a story I wrote called Now That's a Poker Player and modified. This is the way I would have written that portion had there been more time)

Sue was the perfect wife to Bill, her husband. Sue was a good homemaker, at one time had held a part time job to help make ends meet, and she had a great body and a lovely face. By mutual agreement, she and Bill had agreed that at the time, early in their marriage, children were out. Once Bill obtained the promotion he was anticipating as manager, Sue could stay home full time and be not only the perfect wife, but also the perfect mommy.

Now, after three years of marriage, on every Thursday evening she would get together with half-a-dozen girls from high school that she had maintained contact with and they would chat and laugh over the good old days and the days to come.

Most of the girls were married now with kids and could not always show up. Sue had a child but still found herself spending the majority of those evenings in discussion with the singles who would show up faithfully. Thursdays were easy for them, they claimed. On Friday nights they were busy.

'Busy doing what,' Sue would ask on occasion with a grin, and two of the girls, who were a little more outspoken, would regal Sue with tales of their latest 'conquest,' complete with details of how good the sex had been, if it had been.

Sue was a one man woman. In other words, not only was Bill the one man for her, but she had only had been sexually involved with one man, and that was Bill. That was the message she would convey to her girlfriends. Even though she was willing to listen and giggle over the sexy details they would give, Sue had no stories of her own to share, but still, they accepted her as one of their own.

But Sue had a secret that no one knew, not even her closest girlfriend of those girlfriends. Very early in her marriage, three years ago, Sue had had a one night, or rather a one day, stand that had evolved into several times. The affair three years ago had been totally unplanned on her part and to top it off, the man had been black

Leroy, a black older man, well, not that much older since he had been in his early thirties but with some premature white streaks in his hair had come over to install a new hot water heater in the apartment that Sue and her husband John were renting at the time. Leroy worked as a maintenance man for a chain of apartments in several buildings across town.

Almost all of these apartment units were rented by whites. Leroy was very smooth in
his approach and he loved seducing innocent wives, especially white wives that were
supposedly "faithful".

Sue was young and quite innocent at that time. At first she was quite surprised at his
subtle advances, but the fact that this black man was 'coming on' to her was kind of
exciting. She had heard stories...

One thing led to another, and before Sue knew what was happening, she was getting
fucked standing with her back to the sink. Just six weeks or so into her marriage, Sue had
never climaxed with her husband. Now, this man was about to make her come even though most
of the time he was only using a little over half his length.

They had not even bothered to disrobe. Leroy was fully dressed with his dick poking
through an opened zipper. When he had tugged it out Sue wanted to look at it and
did, but she did it shyly and hoped that he would not think that she was a slut 'hot for
strange cock.'

Sue got an eyeful, and then some. His penis was still hidden partly by his coveralls, but it looked like it might be real long. The part that was sticking out looked to be a little thicker than her husband's dick as well.

Sue had pulled her skirt up around her waist. He had placed his penis against her,
eased forward and found her to be tight. There was some resistance so with a quick jab
that had brought forth a loud groan from her he had entered and gone deep on the first stroke.

Leroy had heard that groan coming from a wife many times in the past when he entered and it was a sound he took much pleasure from hearing. Yes, he wanted to get his nut, but he always made sure, when there was time, to give the woman time to get hers first. If not during the first fuck, then for sure the second.

Sue was still using one hand and pulling her panties to one side. It had been that
quick when she had decided to go for it.

Leroy was holding her left leg up, with his arm under her knee. This let him attain
good penetration. He was fucking her so good, using powerful strokes. She was so close,
almost going over when he trembled and shoved it all the way in as he began shooting a load
way up inside her.

Sue had never felt her husband throbbing as strong as this man did. It excited Sue greatly, and she wanted to feel it again but thought that this would be the end of it. Sue held onto Leroy with her body shaking afterwards. She felt his peter go soft and finally it fell out of her hole.

"Did you almost come?" Leroy asked. As he spoke, his arm was still holding her leg
up in the air. It was like he planned a return visit and was keeping her ready.

"Yes," Sue said with a quivering voice. Leroy was older, maybe 40, and he seemed to be
able to sense how her body had been reacting. How did he know that I had almost
reached an orgasm? "Almost. I've never been that close before."

"Really baby? You've never had an orgasm? Is that what you're saying?"

Sue felt like she was revealing a deep intimate secret, and was betraying her husband by saying it, but she admitted that it was true, that she had never climaxed.

Leroy grinned. "Well, in that case, let's do it again. With a fine looking woman like
you I'll have no problem getting hard after coming."

To prove it, Leroy dropped her leg and then placed her hand on his penis. It was
stiff as a board. A minute before he had been soft, dangling and dripping. He did not tell her that
her face and body, being maybe the best he had ever had, was partially responsible for his instant erection. The rest of it was, the challenge of making someone else's wife come for the first time. This was better than tapping a virgin.

Leroy liked fucking white wives, but his thinking was not necessarily based on wanting to show white women how much better black men could be. No, it was mostly because white women were so available. They lived where he worked, and many of them seemed ready for adventure.

When he talked to a buddy about his conquests, they always referred to these women that seemed to be so readily available as 'slut wives.'

Leroy suspected that the fact he was black was the big reason some women just 'fell into bed' with him. He was only half-right. The other half was that his personality, that of a gentle speaking man who seemed to understand what a bored housewife needed was also large part of his success.

Sue looked down and fondled him at the same time. "My hand looks so white compared
to his chocolate brown dick.' He was long between the legs. His shaft was not really thick,
but noticeably wider than her husband's. More noticeable, the head on this cock in her hand was way larger then the knob on her husband's dick.

'That's why it felt so different going in,' Sue thought to herself, 'and good too!'

Overall this strange penis was a couple of inches longer than her husband. Sue definitely wanted to try again, but it was getting close to the time when Bill came home from work When she expressed her fear that her husband might come home early, Leroy had a suggestion.

He pointed out the living room window, "You can see the parking lot entrance from
that window. So what we need to do is get naked, I'll sit on the couch, and you can watch through your front window while you fuck me."

Sue face turned red upon hearing the 'F' word, but she instantly agreed, and grabbing Leroy by the hand took him to the couch. 'Fuck fuck fuck I want this man,' she was saying to herself as she tossed her clothes to the side while watching Leroy pull his off.

When Leroy sat down Sue felt a sudden irresistible urge to study his dick for a minute so that she could fix it in her memory. She knelt before him, then ran his foreskin up and down a few times. "This is nice."

"What's nice baby, my black dick?"

"No Leroy. I mean yes, your black dick is nice. But I wasn't talking about color, I was talking about your foreskin. My man doesn't have one, and it's fun to move it back and forth. It is sooo easy to jack you off." As she was speaking Sue was stroking. "Look how that pre-cum juice pours out of your dick when I move it up and down like this..."

As Sue was speaking, she lowered her head so that she was just inches away from his dick, and Leroy placed his hand on the back of her head. He did it gently, not pushing hard, just guiding and hinting.

Sue took the hint. "I should be looking out the window, but I think I need to lap that up first," and then she placed her mouth over the thick knob. She tasted come from him and her own juices, but it was not unpleasant. 'This is it. I'm sucking on a black man's dick. If Bill could see me now, he would shit!'

As she was running her tongue around his head, Sue made a mental comparison between
the feel of this thick head in her mouth and her husband's thinner and shorter knob. Besides
feeling smoother to her tongue than the skin on her husband's unprotected dick head, this knob, even though it was bigger, seemed to fit quite comfortably in her mouth. Sue wanted to keep sucking, but she wanted more to reach her orgasm.

She wasted no time climbing over Leroy and easing down over his rigid rod. Sue was the talkative type, and she wanted to talk now. "Oh Leroy, that sure feels good when I first start down over your fat head. Over at the sink, when you first put your dick into me and I felt it open me up, 'rip me open' it felt like, I almost died it felt so good".

"Since you already told me how your man has no foreskin, do you want to tell me how
the rest of my cock compares"

"In a minute.., maybe"

Sue was soaking wet inside and after feeling her way down until she was sure she could handle his length in this position, she slid all the way to the bottom with ease. Kissing Leroy, she rode him while experimenting with different angles. Finding one that felt better than the rest, Sue went to work.

"Oooh, Ooooh, oh shit I can't believe this!" Sue reached her first orgasm within minutes. The fact that Leroy was a good kisser helped considerably.

Leroy was holding Sue's ass with both hands, and as he looked up into her face, he saw
tears of happiness pouring down her cheeks. "Looks like you had your first come, and
your minute is up, so tell me about my cock."

One of Leroy's favorite things was hearing a white wife talk about his cock, and though many of them would not say, he especially liked hearing how his cock was bigger and felt better than the husbands of those wives.

(Laughing) "You asked me how your cock compares." Leroy was still hard of course and
she pumped up and down over his shaft to add emphasis to her answer. "Now I don't mind
telling you. Your cock is longer, but most importantly, your shaft and especially head is wider than Bill's.”

She paused to kiss him. “It, you feel really good but..." she paused, "I think most of all the reason you made me come for the first time is because this is all so strange and forbidden"

"Strange because I am new to you, and forbidden because I am black?"

Sue looked Leroy in the eyes, kissed him lightly on the lips, then said, "Leroy, I
think you are wiser than your years."

Leroy smiled but kept his thoughts to himself. He had been here before, with other
white women, but this one seemed special. Lovely, sweet, so young but learning fast.

"I think you wore me out." Sue continued to sit over Leroy's cock. She had started
squirming her hips from side to side and feeling how his length was touching her in new places deep inside. She was still trying to catch her breath and her heart was pounding.

Although he wanted to come again, Leroy waited patiently. Because of the possibility that her husband might come home early, he was not sure if Sue would dare to allow him time to get his nut again, but that was not all that important. After all, he had just made a young and very cute housewife reach her first climax and it was now looking like she wants more. 'She will never forget me and my cock' he was thinking, and he was right.

After she had regained some of her strength, Sue placed her lips on his and began again. Her pumping increased in speed after only maybe 30 seconds. The barriers were down now. Sue had finally reached an orgasm and now knew the way to another. "Oh Leroy, oh baby, I'm almost there," she yelled out "If you can, come with me!"

Sue was trying to keep her eyes on the parking lot, but this fuck was feeling so good that half the time her eyes were closed.

Leroy had no trouble. He had been ready since she had first mounted him. This time they came together and Sue's body was not only shaking and quivering from her own orgasm, but she was feeling Leroy spurting and throbbing way up inside her.

Sue was almost crying as she leaned into Leroy and kissed him passionately as her orgasm wound down and his throbbing ceased. Sue felt Leroy going soft while she lingered on top. Sue's husband always stayed at work until five. It was just four and it took her husband twenty minutes to get home.

“That was the best Leroy. The best ever.”

She had plenty of time if she wanted to take it, and she was taking her time now. Her husband was working on that promotion, and Sue felt safe in taking the extra time she needed to finish this fuck with the romance she felt the occasion called for.

They kissed for another couple of minutes while Sue wrapped her arms and hands around Leroy's head and held him close to her. She could feel all that cum starting to turn watery and dribble out as his cock softened. The thought hit her that this expensive new couch they had splurged on might be getting stained.

"Thank you," Sue said, and kissed him once again. When she reluctantly started to dismount, Sue quickly looked under her. Their combined come was all over Leroy's dick, his pubic hair, his balls and a little had gotten on the couch.

“Oh shit, I'm going to have to get that out of the couch but first let's take care of you. Just sit here and don't let any more than you have to run down those beautiful balls.”

“Don't worry baby. I'll just sit right here and catch my breath and watch you running back and forth with that naked little body of yours.” Leroy knew the routine. He had been under women before and always enjoyed it when they went off to get a washcloth or towel with which to wipe his dick. Many times the wiping would end up in his getting a bonus blow job.

Sue washed him using a cloth from the bathroom and then using another portion of the damp cloth wiped the couch, in which only a small amount of cum had landed.

"Your cock looks really shiny this way," she said, "all chocolate brown and wet and slippery." Sue could not resist and placed her mouth over his soft penis, though the head still made her open wide. Leroy smiled. Yep, it was happening again.

Sue removed her head. “Turn your body sideways and keep your eye out for my husband while I have some fun here for a little while.”

Leroy grinned as he twisted his body sideways. “What kind of car does your old man drive so I'll know it's him?”

“A blue Honda Civic.”

“I'll watch baby, you suck.”

Sue would not suck him to orgasm, but she did end up mounting and riding him again. This time Leroy sucked on her tits, loving on those nipples and going back and forth from side to side with his mouth as Sue groaned her way through her third and finally her fourth orgasm, ever.

She was still sitting on his softening cock. “Oh Leroy, baby, I so wish I could lie on my back and have you fuck me proper.”

“That would be nice, and we can make it happen. All you have to do is tell me when and where.”

“How about your place?”

“No way baby. I've got a wife and two kids there.”

Sue sighed. “And of course we can't do it here. This is so dangerous.”

“I've got a buddy that owns an apartment in a building two blocks away. Maybe we could do some fancy fucking there.”

Sue was starting to have second thoughts now as to how she had just cheated on her husband, and she was even beginning to feel guilty over having enjoyed herself to such a degree.

“I don't know. Call me in a few days. In case, on the slight chance my husband is here, ask me how the water heating is working when I first answer. If he is here, that will be the limit of the talk.”

“So you want to fuck me again?”

“I'll decide then.”

Bill came home at his normal time, around five thirty. Sue had cleaned the stain off the couch and used a hair dryer to get it dry. Fortunately, nothing showed.. Meanwhile Leroy had installed the heater and was making the final connections on the pipes.

While the handyman was busy with the water heater, Sue was sure that Bill would take one look at her face and know that she had been getting laid, but he had no suspicions whatsoever. She smiled to herself. The fact that Leroy was older and had some white hair probably took away any suspicions that Bill might have, or other husbands for that matter.

Sue could tell though that Bill seemed to be excited about something however, but whatever it was, he was holding off until the heater was finished and Leroy had left.

“I got my promotion, effective immediately!”

She rushed into his arms and they hugged. “Oh Bill, that's wonderful!”

Yes, Sue had received two pleasant surprises in the same day. Then Bill announced, “We're going house hunting this weekend.”

So Sue had to move and leave Leroy behind, but she had gotten his cell phone number that day and was keeping in touch. The new house was being furnished, and the guest room was now filled with a king sized bed that as yet had not been broken in.

Because Bill's new job came with a huge pay raise, Sue had been able to quit her part time job and she and Bill planned to at last start work on that baby. Sue wanted that, but first she had one thing left to do, lie on a bed with Leroy and be fucked in ways her husband could never match.

Part of Bill responsibilities was that he had to travel out of town on occasion and be gone for two to three days at a time. His first trip was scheduled for next week, and Sue was making plans.

For a few days Sue had felt guilty over cheating so early in her marriage, and the fact that she had kissed Leroy while fucking him seemed to add to the shame. But her second time with Leroy in the new house with the new guest bed had taken away any feelings of guilt. This was right. It was what she needed.

Sue had become a slut wife. She was not cheating because she was unhappy in her marriage. As a matter of fact Sue had a good marriage, with a caring man who was a good provider. No, it was just that Sue had this secret, and that secret was that internally, she was a slut who loved to fuck.

Sue fucked Leroy several times, and continued to do so until her third month of pregnancy with the child she and Bill had created.

Though the opportunities were not as frequent after her first child, she kept fucking Leroy. When her husband said he wanted to make a second baby, Sue had started installing rubbers on Leroy's beautiful cock.

Then, with a second child by her husband on the way, Sue had to bring things to close. Still, one good thing had come out of the after she had fucked Leroy a few times, Sue had finally been able to achieve orgasms with Bill by thinking about the handyman and his penis.

Eventually, Bill had been able to get her off without the aid of the handyman in her thoughts, but that had been long after Sue had broken in that new bed with Leroy, a very handy man indeed!

Last edited: