• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Twat is turning Black

• Thread starteratl.blk.mike
  • Start date

atl.blk.mike

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 19, 2008
Hello all,
I know you think I am crazy when you read this letter. My name is Ron, Black male of 42 years. Well built and fit. I keep in shape and try to live a healthy life style. My friend a single white mom that is 43 years has two children, one 21 in the army and one 23 married and living away from home. We have been meeting for about five yrs. We meet 3-4 times per month for good sex and friendship, I noticed about 18 months ago her twat, puss. cunt or what you prefer to call it was turning dark, I mentioned it to her and we both laught at it at the time. However today its still turning color and is dark brown,almost the skin color same as I. I know this sound crazy, buts it true. A friend of mine who is a nurse (Male nurse) said this was normal. That when a black person entered a white woman a lot and over a long period of time, that the pigment in the skin of the male will merge with her skin because it is on the inside of her. Touching or rubbing on the outside does nothing, sometimes this happen to white women over a period of time. Nothing to worry about and this has never caused any problem. May make it even better, LOL Has anyone has this experience?
Ronald

atl black male

Certainly sounds odd lol but intrigued nonetheless. Gonna do some research on this. What a interesting thought.

i can die now i`ve heard it all

okay Stacy don't let us stop you. Was it just a one liner or are you going to give us some more great wisdom of sarcasm as the thread begins growing.
Who can guess on some reasoning for this that might give credence to such a change beyond the obvious pure sarcastic negativity.
Is there anything to do with menopausal changes that might account?

Well everything I've found on the net relates vaginal colour change to changes in hormones prompted by different events and stages in life e.g puberty, sexual arousal, pregnancy and menopause - I guess this small list isn't exclusive so in answer to Ron - I don't know whether your nurse friend is right, though I have found nothing to back up the black cock colour change theory.

Thats a new one on me! I can't have had enough black men...I'll just have to keep on going

The skin on the genitals of both men and women often darkens with age. Even facial skin tends to darken as some people get older. It would have happened whether you were bopping boots with her or not.

I'd still get checked for granuloma inguinale.

I call BS. Scientifically impossible.

Black don't rub off! LOL

To the OP.....I'm thinking that your male nurse friend thinks you are an idiot who will believe anything. He might be on to something.

Users who are viewing this thread