• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Twin Cities, Minnesota MILF

• Thread starterMilf-Dating
  • Start date

Milf-Dating

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 15, 2007
fantasti.cc
HI,

I have never done this before! But, its something both me and my hubby really want me to try. I'm 35, 5’4, 145 lbs, 38D, Long dark hair, green eyes, professional working wife and mother.

I'm fun, outgoing, shy at first, but love sex and having fun, very passive and sub in bed. I'm very much a happy married MILF. I'm completely disease and drug free, and always have been. I want a NSA date to go clubbing, dancing or whatever and have some fun with well hung black men.

Your age is not important at all as long as you are over 18. You need to be fun, drug free and a non-smoker, and know how to make me cum. I’m kind of bi curious, but never done anything like that!

We are very serious, but new to all of this!

* You must be clean and disease free!
* I love cum in me and on me so I prefer no condoms. :jackoff:
* I need BOTH a face and cock photo before I will reply to any emails.
* Black is A+++
* Wild and Kinky is A++
* Well Hung (8.5 or bigger) A+
* Well Hung (9.5 or bigger) A++
* Well Hung (10.5 or bigger) AAA+++
* I will send my photos back in reply, if you send yours!
* Tell me about you and where you want to take me on a date
* Tell me what you enjoy sexually

We are very happy in our marriage but are looking for something extra. This is not a cockold thing! Looking for someone for a regular NSA weekly or monthly date / sex thing, but one night stands are alright as well.

THIS IS FOR REAL so please only serious replies. Couples are welcome. We don't want endless emails, and will only answer real replies with both a face and cock photo. BTW guys a one or 2 word or even 2 or 3 sentence email is not a serious reply to me. I'm worth the time and effort I’m asking for.

Remember!
* No photos no reply
* Must be ok with my hubby watching :clap:
* Tell me where we would go on our first date , before u take me to bed.

I am open to Friday or Saturday night dates with a few days notice.

Want to get started ASAP…the sooner the better!! :bj:

Where does someone send the information you ask for?

Woul dlove to hear from any one in my area.

my email is milf_dateing@yahoo.com

and is is spelled "milf_dateing" with the e... the other spelling was already taken.

I see alot of your posts on here. Would love to know more about u.

I'm not in your area unfortunately but I could make a point to visit and if you could ever get here.......would you ever have the bbc party of a lifetime! ;)

I was hoping to hear from more local BBC

I was hoping to hear from more local BBC or maybe even BBC that is visiting the area. We would love to meet a guy or maybe 2 or more for a hot night of wild sex.... smile

Milf-Dating said:
HI,

I have never done this before! But, its something both me and my hubby really want me to try. I'm 35, 5’4, 145 lbs, 38D, Long dark hair, green eyes, professional working wife and mother.

I'm fun, outgoing, shy at first, but love sex and having fun, very passive and sub in bed. I'm very much a happy married MILF. I'm completely disease and drug free, and always have been. I want a NSA date to go clubbing, dancing or whatever and have some fun with well hung black men.

Your age is not important at all as long as you are over 18. You need to be fun, drug free and a non-smoker, and know how to make me cum. I’m kind of bi curious, but never done anything like that!

We are very serious, but new to all of this!

* You must be clean and disease free!
* I love cum in me and on me so I prefer no condoms. :jackoff:
* I need BOTH a face and cock photo before I will reply to any emails.
* Black is A+++
* Wild and Kinky is A++
* Well Hung (8.5 or bigger) A+
* Well Hung (9.5 or bigger) A++
* Well Hung (10.5 or bigger) AAA+++
* I will send my photos back in reply, if you send yours!
* Tell me about you and where you want to take me on a date
* Tell me what you enjoy sexually

We are very happy in our marriage but are looking for something extra. This is not a cockold thing! Looking for someone for a regular NSA weekly or monthly date / sex thing, but one night stands are alright as well.

THIS IS FOR REAL so please only serious replies. Couples are welcome. We don't want endless emails, and will only answer real replies with both a face and cock photo. BTW guys a one or 2 word or even 2 or 3 sentence email is not a serious reply to me. I'm worth the time and effort I’m asking for.

Remember!
* No photos no reply
* Must be ok with my hubby watching :clap:
* Tell me where we would go on our first date , before u take me to bed.

I am open to Friday or Saturday night dates with a few days notice.

Want to get started ASAP…the sooner the better!! :bj:

Well I'd certainly consider visiting the twin cities with 1-3 of my main black guys and you're both certainly welcome to visit us. I realize and understand perfectly the preference for local people but just putting it out there as an option for you to consider.

Good luck in your pursuits and, if you should be interested in chatting further for whatever purposes, my e-mail is oreo_gangbang_host@yahoo.com. It's not often you encounter someone who has put as much into a post in terms of forethought and articulation; it's both impressive and appealing as it speaks highly of your intentions and sincerity. Well done.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/oreos_double_stuff/

where do I send the information you want? I am a black male, I am 5'11 185 dark skin, 33 yo, and well hung.

Users who are viewing this thread