• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Twins by different fathers

• Thread starterLil Cuck
  • Start date

Lil Cuck

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 27, 2008
I saw this news story the other day and immediately thought that I needded to post it here. I wonder who the father is to the new baby on the way. I'll bet that her husband is going to want another paternity test.

Woman's Twins Have Different Fathers

Lil Cuck,

Robin Baker, Ph.D. (an evolutionary biologist) notes that this phenomenon is possible and actually happens on relatively rare occasions in the case of fraternal twins, in his book:

Sperm Wars: the science of sex (1996, BasicBooks, 319 pp).

He gives a relatively brief, readable description of how it can happen if the sperm from more than one man is present in a woman at the time of ovulation / conception.

The above is a "science for the layperson" book which unfortunately does not include an index, so although I recall reading Baker's description of this phenomenon I unfortunately cannot give you a page reference. In any case, the above book is based on:

Baker, Robin, and Mark Bellis, Human Sperm Competition

which is the science version. Presumably the latter includes appropriate citations to preceding authors and includes an index.

I note the news article you gave a link to concludes with:

"James Harrison [husband of the twin's mother Mia] has agreed to raise both twins as his own, according to the Daily Mail, and the couple intends to tell their kids the whole story when they are a little older. The couple is also expecting another child in a few months."

That was good to see (re. the twins). Re. Mia's new pregnancy, yes — I suppose a paternity test would be of interest to J. Harrison. On the other hand, maybe it won't be. Perhaps he has agreed to care for and help raise her children regardless of paternity.

—Custer

I was wondering about chimerism. But could the dual genetics of the father extend to and divide his sperm into two identities?

So whats stopping the rest of us from having twins from many lovers...

Hi Ms. Terryforsex,

terryforsex said:
So whats stopping the rest of us from having twins from many lovers...

For non-identical twins sired by two different men, the woman has to produce two eggs simultaneously such that one egg is fertilized by a sperm from one man, the other by a sperm from the other man (the sperm from both men being present simultaneously in her vagina). That happens sometimes but not frequently, apparently.

Identical twins result if 1 egg produced by a woman is fertilized by a sperm from one man, then subsequently divides into two eggs. Thus, identical twins cannot result from simultaneous fertilization of two different eggs by two different men. The father, if the woman has sperm from more than one man in her vagina at the moment of conception, is the winner of the resulting "sperm competition." (See Robin Baker's book, noted above.)

—Custer

Nice to him to raise both as his own. That's the right thing to do, specially after his wife has been so nice to him.

Different sex twins

Lil Cuck said:
I saw this news story the other day and immediately thought that I needded to post it here. I wonder who the father is to the new baby on the way. I'll bet that her husband is going to want another paternity test.

Woman's Twins Have Different Fathers

Our 3rd and 4th children are seperate sex twins born 30 minutes apart but very different looking. Since her fertilization took place while we were on vacation and she had many different lovers during those 2 weeks, sometimes 2 or more on the same day, we have often wondered if the twins have different fathers.

The only sure thing is neither is mine as I have been sterile all my life.

P.S. She also has a sister who had seperate sex twins, though assuming it was to her husband as no knowledge of her cuckolding him

Reactions: firedogg81
it dosnt surprise me as i think more and more of our wives are taking control and having multiple lovers , so it it possible for anything to happen. there are reports that woman will rule the world oneday and use men as they need them , and its already hapening, as they are taking over in govt , business and married woman are choosing who goes to bed with them and its not neccesarily hubby . oneday we will have to abide by there rules. comments

Twins by different fathers, does it matter?

I do not know about all States, Countries, etc, but here the man who is listed on the marriage certificate is leagally the father. Adultry, is a grounds for devorce, but seldom used. The proud cuck of a hot woman should/would not raise the question.

Attachments

• cuckoldbaby.jpg
    cuckoldbaby.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 333
Cuckolded offspring

mimi27406 said:
I do not know about all States, Countries, etc, but here the man who is listed on the marriage certificate is leagally the father. Adultry, is a grounds for devorce, but seldom used. The proud cuck of a hot woman should/would not raise the question.

Yes, it's a cruel cuckold who doesn't tell his wife he's sterile until after she's knocked up and pretended it was his!

Hi Yoniage,

yoniage said:
I know about about Dr. Robin Baker's works and apart from this I regard this post as an excellent one. I have added you among my friends/contacts here, hope you don't mind.

I received and accepted your "friend request," and no, of course I don't mind. Thanks for getting in touch.

—Custer

That's a pity. My wife has 2-3 orgasms while I eat her and 2-3 more when I am inside her. I love the look of the flush going across her skin as I am on top.

They are a handsome couple in the photo with the baby. Their eyes have the right connection to say, "we were attracted to each other". They look so proud in the photo, and if I saw them 50 paces away, I would instinctly know they belonged to each other.

Is my gf the only one that got horny as soon as she heard about this story?

Users who are viewing this thread