Two men fucking one woman.

• Thread starterSon of John
  • Start date

Son of John

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 30, 2008
Who has had the experience of sharing a pussy with another man, when both of you had your cocks in her cunt at the very same time?

It can be done, though it is not easy, and requires that all the parties not be overweight, that the woman has a wide-enough cunt, and that the men have long dicks that are not too fat.

In our case, I lay naked on my back on the bed, with my feet on the floor at the end of the bed. My wife squatted over me and lowered her cunt onto my already-hard cock! Then our friend stood on the floor behind the bed and pushed his cock into her cunt, on top of my own cock.

Once in position, neither my wife or I could move very much, so had to depend on our friend to do the fucking. I could feel his hard cock sliding up and down the length of my own and I could feel his balls slapping against my own.

My wife's pussy was stretched so wide that her clit was pressed tightly against our friend's cock-shaft, thus giving her more stimulation. It was a situation where we all, literally, came together. As he came, I could feel his hot cum flooding my own prick, and that triggered my own orgasm. And, of course, there was lots of talk among the three of us about what we were doing.

It was, easily, the best fuck I can ever remember.

it's not that hard...done it a few times already...it doesn't need any of the above you said...it just need open-minded people...:D

Well, my Japanese wife hasn't got a wide-enough snatch to take more than one meat rods at once. So, I don't know if this fucking style is one of the best of all styles I've already knew.

We do it fairly regularly, Done pretty much the same as anal/pussy DP but both in the pussy. The wife can take two average cocks with no problem at all. I like the feel of cock on cock rubbing inside.

love it

We have done a double pussy several times and I love it. Nothing like the feel of another cock inside your wife, trouble is I find it so stimulating that due to the extra stimulation, I cum fairly quickly, putting an end to my pleasure.
My wife complains that it is a bit painful so we have not had the pleasure of late but I am hopeful that we will get there again sometime when she is very horny and with a suitable partner.

the camp 4 gr8 asses

great-ass-hq-15.jpg

I've read posts by sub-cucks who suck dick, and they didn't seem half as gay as you double-dickers.

In this forum we dont name call individuals because they disagree with us. At least they are honest and when being honest that counts more than people who don't use their own names when calling others names. Just saying. . . buggered, i mean buggalee.

Oh golly gee, wayne, you sure put me in my place. I am so ashamed that I actually said that posters "seem gay". Yup, what an evil thing for me to say. Wow, what a dressing down. How am I going to keep face after this humbling. I'm certainly going to change my evil ways now, after you've shown me the light. I owe it all to you.

L M F A O !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Buggalee said:
Oh golly gee, wayne, you sure put me in my place. I am so ashamed that I actually said that posters "seem gay". Yup, what an evil thing for me to say. Wow, what a dressing down. How am I going to keep face after this humbling. I'm certainly going to change my evil ways now, after you've shown me the light. I owe it all to you.

L M F A O !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

==========

better be careful Bugs ...1 of us cucks may slap u silly
with our limp-wristed boney fists :D

duke9555 said:
==========

better be careful Bugs ...1 of us cucks may slap u silly
with our limp-wristed boney fists :D

At least I know better than to piss off Geglu. I pity the fool :D

Buggalee said:
At least I know better than to piss off Geglu. I pity the fool :D

========

i've had my ass kicked by a few bulls thru the yrs ...i don't
back down so i get beat :eek:

duke9555 said:
========

i've had my ass kicked by a few bulls thru the yrs ...i don't
back down so i get beat :eek:

Between this post and the motherfucking one, I definitely have to look through your stats and try to find the backstory of duke. Should be a fascinating read.

And about Geglu, he's the foreign cuck whose narratives read like something Latka would say. You put a big continually growing and flashing "fuck you" sign right in the middle of his thread. Priceless :)

Buggalee said:
Between this post and the motherfucking one, I definitely have to look through your stats and try to find the backstory of duke. Should be a fascinating read.

And about Geglu, he's the foreign cuck whose narratives read like something Latka would say. You put a big continually growing and flashing "fuck you" sign right in the middle of his thread. Priceless :)

=========

i'm a cuck with tude baby ...a bull has to beat me to get at
my poon ........he's gotta Mack me and good too ..many haven't
some have ..i get in their face and dare them .........i've been kicked
and beat bad .........and admitted my relative inferiority ..bloodied
and cowed i crawled away to lick my wounds :D

It's Hot! lol

It's really hot! lol

My wife has taken my dick and one of her boyfriends dicks at the same time. We did it several times in the past. New boyfriend wants her pussy exclusively.

Must be amazing to be apart of a wife double fuck. T o be honest I think my wife may be too tight for two but would be amazing to try!!

Pinkyrod said:
Well, my Japanese wife hasn't got a wide-enough snatch to take more than one meat rods at once. So, I don't know if this fucking style is one of the best of all styles I've already knew.

Wrong. Your Japanese wife can take two or more cocks at once. I got a nice 8 and 1/2 inch rod and I've double fucked little Japanese and other small Asian girls in the ass and pussy before. Fuck, I remember fucking this little half Filipina/Thai girl that was 4ft 11in and about 105 pounds. I opened her pussy and asshole on my own a couple of times then convinced her to try fucking me and my pal at the same time. He's a little bigger than me and we took turns pounding her little pussy (damn she sounded good squealing with a cock stuffed in her pussy and her mouth) and ass. Then we went into double pussy and she moaned pleasurably cause the ***** in her personality came out. Then we did a double penetration and finished up with double anal. I was on bottom for that and she was squealing, sweating, moaning, and growling as she got fucked. We filled that little ***** with so much jizz.

Anyway, your wife can fucking take big cocks. She can take two in a hole. I'd break her in for you too.

BTW, I just looked at your wife in the album and I reaffirm what I wrote above. Fuck, where I live these Japanese tourists always arrive for a visit and a fuck and I've stretched open little petite bitches of the same size or smaller than your wife. She'd look good getting bukkake too.

Personally, this is something I've always wanted to try. I think it could be quite humiliating for a little dicked cuck to have his little cock under mine in his wife's pussy. Then he could feel what a real fuck is supposed to be like!

I also think it's pretty erotic to stretch out a wife's pussy like that! Would love to see the aftermath!!! lol:)