Two men sharing one woman's tits

• Thread starterSon of John
  • Start date

Son of John

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 30, 2008
I would like to ask if any other men have had the experience of sharing a woman's tits with another man. By this I mean the two of them sucking a nipple, each, side by side at the same time.

I have had this experience, though not nearly often enough. It is even better if the woman is my wife, and I anticipate watching the other guy fuck her a few minutes later.

I say a woman has two tits! Why let one of them go to waste when there's so many guys out there who would love to be sucking the other one!

great topic.

my wife loves having her tits played with and sucked, and it drives her crazy when its both at once.

I posted a few days ago about an encounter at a hotel with her and 2 men in a jacuzzi. they sat either side of her massaging and sucking one of her tits each. she obviously enjoyed it as she offered herself to both of them. pity I didn't see it as I was ordered back to the changing room

Yes I have shared my wife's tits with another guy, one sucking a tit each, she was in milk at the time as well. She wanked us both off as it we sucked her nipples. Delightful. best wishes to all, Paul

Your wife could allow one of her titties to be used by a visting virgin needing some mentoring towards getting laid. That would get him off to a good start (bring him up to speed) so he does not have to spend years of trial and error and making mistakes.

Me too

Yes, I have also shared my wife's breasts with another man and for me it was always fun to watch her spread her legs wide because some body needed to put their dick in her before too long. Playing with her breasts and neck would start her on her way to an orgasm and for me it was exciting to watch her raise her ass up off of the bed like it was searching for cock. I was a very lucky husband. GTr

Women were meant to have two men in her life at once - two pay packets, two cocks, two tits; bit of competition keeps a guy keen so he does not take her for granted. Even David de Amgelo would be impressed - 'double your dating'.

Must be quite a lot of breast not being used enough around town. I have never heard of guys turning down a chance to suck a tit if the bra strap fails and it emerges for all to see at a party after 10pm.

It would be very hot to see two men suckling the udders of my wife. They are there for a reason and one mouth can't hold two tits. To see it happen and hear the suckling sounds as they move that flesh around would be awesome.

Attachments

• 183709_191954174168661_100000622387993_568507_6556168_naaa.jpg
    183709_191954174168661_100000622387993_568507_6556168_naaa.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 174
njman said:
It would be very hot to see two men suckling the udders of my wife. They are there for a reason and one mouth can't hold two tits. To see it happen and hear the suckling sounds as they move that flesh around would be awesome.

And one cock can't attend to all three holes in 20 minutes.

My wife has shared her big tits with another couple, and found out she actually prefers a female to suck them! She does enjoy men "putting there hands all over them" (her words), but still thinks a girl just knows how to suckle better.
I'd love for her to share them with me and another guy together, and I'm sure she would dig having 2 mouths and 4 hands on her!

I'll take a spare wife-tit donated by any of you guys ;)

A guy can learn heaps if he watches females getting each other off - and then he can ride them both, alternating every minute until one gets his cum. Russian Roulette style.

> Although, with my wife's help, I've become a Master at pussy eating, so she says.
Please do tell us more, I would love to be enlightened on this subject!
I've tried really hard but my wife doesn't know how to guide me towards
improvement and I know I have a lot to learn.

Michael Fiore has a video of two woman eating each other out to teach men how to do it properly, as well as texting your wife to get her to chase you around the bedroom.

If we remember that a clitoris is a tiny penis that never got the testosterone to grow it to maturity, then almost any attention it gets will be appreciated by women.

Would be hot if the nipple had some precum on it